|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Re: Tenro or Amaro?
hmm... I'd say that since the picture is from the official game, while the page's just a news page, 'tenrō' is correct and 'amarō' is just an editor's mistake, since 天 obviously can be read as both, 'ama' and 'ten'. I couldn't find any character list, so that's all I can say :/ Seelentau 愛議 20:20, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- "Tenrō" or "Tenro"?--LeafShinobi (talk) 22:45, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, normally it is written with the makron, but it seems like here it isn't. So it's just 'tenro'. 狼 means 'wolf', btw. Seelentau 愛議 00:23, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Omni, do you think we need these templates?
— White Flash 07:14, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I've check out the history of the page, it was made by FatMan2539. — White Flash 20:13, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
Buttons Up Here ^^
- It's just in this wiki, in my wiki I can see it.--Ilnarutoanime -NejiLoverr- 15:37, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
Quote policy regardments
Re: Range blocks
I'm a huge A:TLA fan, really. I've been following the news about the Legend of Korra since it was first announced, and can't wait until it finally premieres. I love the idea of seeing the future of the Avatar world and the steampunk setting. I'd also love to see some of the pairing wars being settled… —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 17:25, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hello. So I noticed some wrong information on one of the wikipages. It's no big deal at all, but uhm. On the page of Kosuke Maruboshi, it says that he's first seen in Naruto Shippuden episode 190, but I just saw him in the beginning of Naruto Shippuden episode 75. I tried editing the page myself but couldn't, any chance you could? Thanks, Thomas. —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
Thanks for the tips, Omnibender! I did not know my signature earlier post and ended up getting so confused. Well, away from me a little of the subject, you are in Brazil, no? FemaleUchiha (talk) 02:13, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
Making vandalistic edits to the Rin page. Cerez already reverted the first edit and the user just ignored the reversion and did it again. I reverted the recent edit, then said user complained about it. --speysider (talk) 00:24, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
I realised that I was linking to a redirect. Forgot that he name had a macron but thank you for your response~.— Cerez365™ 00:38, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
Editing help/ Reference
Hello. I need a little help. Could you please explain how to add a reference to an article? --Dipendra 05:47, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
Is this actually allowed: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kakashiofthemangakyo#The_Naruto_Game_I.27m_gonna_make --speysider (talk) 17:10, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
Please note that when citing quotes and therefore ending the current sentence, the period or whatever punctuation goes inside the last quotation mark. This is a basic principle of English grammar. http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/quotes.asp --Uchiha Suraku (talk) 02:29, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
Instead of crunchyroll, is it possible to try out a different source to watch the episodes? — White Flash 04:35, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
Omnibender, tenho ótimas notícias. Consegui conversar com o administrador dessa wiki brasileira: http://pt-br.naruto.wikia.com. Ele está muito disposto a fazer uma excelente wiki. Eu gostaria muito do seu apoio e de toda essa wiki pra conseguirmos tornar essa wiki brasileira uma enciclopédia de qualidade e reconhecida como a melhor assim como esta. Por favor, a colaboração de todos vocês é muito importante e tenho certeza que valerá a pena :D. Obrigado --Rubião January 9, 2012 (UTC)
Bom, realmente não é muita coisa... Mas tem algo que as pessoas de lá estão muito interessadas: nos trabalhos do ShounenSuki. Os trabalhos dele com certeza dariam uma boa enfeitada lá. Além disso, para não dar confusões, como algum usuário desinformado encontrar essa wiki e denunciá-la por plágio/cópia, enfim. Eu gostaria que as pessoas de lá se sentissem mais à vontade para pegar as imagens e ícones do ShounenSuki e também para fazer traduções (sendo totalmente fiéis às páginas ou não). E como as pessoas lá ainda são novas nesse ramo, se você pudesse ajudá-los a fazer infoboxes e tudo mais, seria de grande ajuda. Se você não puder editar lá tudo bem. Eu já estou planejando chamar mais pessoas para ajudarem (brasileiros daqui mesmo). Afinal quatro pessoas é muito pouco... e não se preocupe com o vandalismo, a wiki está bem cuidada e vigiada. Eu gostaria muito que ela chegasse a ser tão ótima quanto essa, eu sempre quis ver uma wiki brasileira que prestasse, você deve me entender. É só isso, muito obrigado pela atenção :D --Rubião January 11, 2012 (UTC)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:1317732964557.gif < obvious spam image needs removed. --speysider (talk) 09:02, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Can I edit the tamplate of the voice actors to add the space for the Italians voice actor?This wiki has the spanish and the french voices actors spaces. --DarioAD (talk) 10:27 PM, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Amegakure academy
That page says nothing about Amegakure's Academy. It does say something about Otogakure's Academy, though, so there might have been a mistake. Here's the entire text from the third databook:
- "Icons denoting the rank of the ninja. The ranks are genin, chūnin, tokubetsu jōnin, jōnin, ANBU, and Hokage; Nukenin, people who have resigned, and shinobi with unknown or without rank, and ordinary, non-shinobi people are indicated by '—'. For those who have died 'in office', the rank at the time of death is shown.
- "* Otogakure has no Academy, so since they have no genin, they are given '—'."
- Actually there aren't any Otogakure genin characters. "Team Dosu" was planted within the exam to test Sasuke Uchiha, we don't know their ranks.--Cerez365™ 13:43, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the tip, it was quite aggrieving having to spend 30 mins reverting things every single minute. In the future, I should know what to do (never had to use the Undo feature so much on any wiki) --speysider (talk) 13:26, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for that tip! :). It takes time for me to become accustomed to different wiki's rulesets and what to do if there's a vandal, but will start doing that more when I see it =]. Many thanks. --speysider (talk) 13:32, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Edit on Closer page
Hey Omni, I think found the english air date for episode 113. It's on Jan.17, though that's what some people say on Narutospot. — White Flash 03:35, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah Shippūden, that's what a Moderator and everyone said here in the comments, of course this isn't the first time "someone knew the air dates", but nevertheless they sound confident. — White Flash 17:49, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, now I feel like an idiot. At this point, I really don't think they'll show the shippūden dubbed episode of 113. — White Flash 12:24, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
220.127.116.11 < applying vandal edits to the Mangekyo Sharingan page, trying to start a discussion there for no reason, after being told to use talk page. --speysider (talk) 19:58, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
I don't think comments of speculation should be discouraged. It makes for great conversations. Why don't you let people talk if they want to, after all it's called a talk page not an improvement page. The way I see it is that you don't want to be spoiled if someone were to find something in the main plot before you can read it, or else you wouldn't mind those comments. --Evilslicerpro (talk) 06:56, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
Delete my userpage
JUTSU AT THE GAME !
Can I ask you ? Why All jutsu at the Game, is not written at the Jutsu list of the character. There is only jutsu at Manga, Episode, Movie.. Can we make ( Game Only ) at the Jutsu where is available only for game
Re:Tailed Beast gender
Right-o. Sorry about that. I think I have a way of going between the beast and then the jinchūriki when I'm writing. If I'm right I think one of my most recent edits will probably need some fixing.--Cerez365™ 23:21, January 25, 2012 (UTC)
File:Naruto 567 cover.png
Why revert Nagato?
I was trying to fix this: http://prntscr.com/5s3yl Notice the white space between "Nagato's life." and "Devastated"?
Another thing I did was remove the comma before the parentheses. (see http://wps.ablongman.com/long_faigley_penguinhb_1/7/1978/506571.cw/index.html)
Kisame and Samehada
Um, just wanted to say that I wasn't 'gushing' over Kisame in my topic 'samehada's loyalty.' I honestly just deciphered the manga differently and appreciated the comments clearing it up. It's not necessary to be rude. 18.104.22.168 (talk)lauren
please leave romance girl alone.just delete the edits and leave it at that.
what is it with you guys you, jacce,skitts...you're terrorizing everyone.
Elemental recomposition table
- Also, do we need these images? They're useless in my view and it violate the Image policy.
Re:Sand Gold/Gold Dust
Ah, I thought it was one of those things where we took the name from the manga translation and then got the literal translation but forgot about it. I should've asked first any way. Sorry about the cleanup hassle.—Cerez365™ 13:34, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I want to make an addition to the Tailed Beast Bomb Section under Trivia, Naruto Ninja Generations revealed Masked Man had an Ultimate involving a Tailed Beast Bomb by Kurama (note I am not going to word it like this obviously). Should I add that in? This is my second time editing so please forgive my ignorance--Burra101 (talk) 17:20, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
Could you please . . .
Would it be possible for you to make a page on the new blaze release jutsu sasuke showed in the most recent chapter. I see no reason to doubt its nature as a different jutsu as i have explained: ' But the only similarity is the appearance; the fact its clearly made of ama seperates it from yasaka jutsu entirely. If it was simply solidified chakra then it would no doubt be yasaka mgatama. There is a plentiful amount of info on it given we can see the source it comes from and the effect it has on impact. ' I tried to do so myself however i dont know how to make a page properly. Thank you. --Kotoamatsukami (talk) 22:49, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
I have played the demo to Generations but it wasn't the one shown at the Paris anime convention, it is just the one for the PS3 thats only available in japan. But from my research some characters are keeping their Ultimates from UNS2 like the Nine-Tailed Rasengan, the Chidori True Spear the the True Wind Style: Rasenshuriken, but characters like Kisame and Might Guy are getting new ones
Re: UNSG Five Kage ultimates
Mei's Jutsu is called Yōton: Yōkai Bakusan. It would be translated as Lava Release: Melting Apparition Acid, if the Kanji really are 溶遁・溶怪酸. I can't figure out the fourth Kanji, but given the Furigana are the same as here, it is probably the same Kanji, too. Even if they don't look alike that much. As for the other Jutsu, they look correct to me. Seelentau 愛議 18:22, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- ah, I totally forgot a Kanji :D But the new picture is way better, so let's see. The rōmaji are the same, and I'd translate it as Lava Release: Dissolving Exploding Acid, but that's just my personal opinion. The other way would be a fitting translation, too. Seelentau 愛議 19:26, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but I'm not able to help you this time. Of course, Tobirama's technique is called Suiton: Suiryūkōbaku, but I couldn't find any Kanji for kō, even if it's actually quite simple written. The closest thing I found was the chinese 賋, but I dunno the meaning. As for Oonoki's Jutsu, the first Kanji is probably 浮 'fu', which means 'to float', but the second is impossible for me to figure out. It just looks like a white spot or so^^ But I'm gonna ask Suki-senpai about it, I wanna know what the chinese Kanji means... Seelentau 愛議 18:40, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Here we go: They look like Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion (水遁・水龍咬爆, Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku) and Earth Release: Lifebuoy Rock Technique (土遁・浮輪岩の術, Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) to me. Lifebuoy (浮輪, ukiwa) literally means 'floating ring', by the way. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:34, February 22, 2012 (UTC). Seelentau 愛議 19:36, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I think we should wait to the tankobon to be out : there is sometimes some mistakes done in weekly publication which are corrected when the are compiled. The first apparition of the EMS of Sasuke, they are inverted in each eye, so it'll maybe unnecessary.
- We shouldn't do any alteration that can be undo later. Wait and see... Ju gatsu mikka (talk) 12:25, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
Hey. It seems I have accidentally published the text in that article. I was trying to get the code from that box (the rectangle with the info), so I tried the text there to see if it works.
well i randomly came across them myself there not particulary many but its a start as i always wanted to see all the game techniques on here and i hope i can help to achieve that goal. link: http://www.search.com/reference/List_of_taijutsu_in_Naruto#Leaf_Ferris_Wheel --Zenryoku90 (talk) 17:48, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
okays i will keep that in mind and would it be possible to add you on msn if you have it and allow it so that i could talk easier with you than on here ? if not then i understand completely. --Zenryoku90 (talk) 18:06, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
okays no worries we can keep it here il just have to get use to the methods on here as for the kanji my appologies and yes its on the link that i provided --Zenryoku90 (talk) 18:38, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
the tobirama and Hashirama techniques im actually getting from youtube videos and watching them as for me it the only possibly way to get the information as i trying to find various links that could aide in their creation but im having no luck as i dont have the kanji to help search as you said so my appologies if some have been already made, i will indeed from now heed with caution though to some extent i have checked the names to make sure im not re-creating them but i will look out in the other areas aswell :) --Zenryoku90 (talk) 00:11, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
hey i got a question, i was woundering about the game techniques, I know they dont get linked from the actual characters pages and only anime or manga techniques are listed on their pages but i was woundering whether the possibility of adding a extra section to character pages to list game techniques so we get an idea of their techniques cause as a spectator for over a year i have always woundering why it never been included and found it hard to find many their techniques to read and such and so was woundering if anythign of the likes would be approvable and created? --Zenryoku90 (talk) 01:54, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Anko Mitarashi's Age
I'm not sure if this would be relevant or not to her age, but in episode 249 of Naruto Shippuden, Anko can be seen repeling the Nine-tailed Fox with some other Shinobi.
3:57 is where I saw her. It's also interesting, since she doesn't completely have her usual atire on. Maybe the artists were just lazy, or she changed it along the road. —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
At first glance, it looked a lot like her.
yeh that is her ultimate and the rightous fist thrust is a basic attack of hers that sends the user flying so il create that aswell as for mei's sinful lotus il try and figure that out when i get to her in the game --Zenryoku90 (talk) 20:45, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Come to think of it, I don't think it was said anywhere that using "x-skinned" outside of the black characters was discussed. You should notice that from the edit summaries I wasn't the one that said so initially in any case. I simply had a slight problem with the word "olive" being used since that's usually affiliated with people not of Hashirama's race (or at least what I'm assuming to be his race) which is why I simply wanted the article to remain a bit more hue neutral. Tan was doing a fine job there before as far as I know.--Cerez365™ 02:03, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
Why don't we put the character's current appearance as their Profile image and their old appearance in the appearance article on the page, just wanna know why.Ultimatex (talk) 21:46, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 6
Hey Omnibender. In Naruto's Wikipedia page, I found out there will be a new movie of Naruto Shippūden which will be released sometime in Japan in the summer of 2012. Here the links:  and . So is it better to create a new article here of this film? Shakhmoot (talk) 10:14, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
See the video link below, it was shown in the anime of the game: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. He talks about his fight against Madara and Hashirama.
Ps: Other videos about Kisame vs Itachi are now available at youtube.
Kabuto's upgrade on Madara
Hi Omnibender, I post here what I written in the talk page of Madara about his upgrade. I don't think that the cells of Hasirama are the result of Kabuto's experiments.
Personally I think that there is an error of interpretation in that part of the Madara's article. Madara looks down his shirt when Kabuto speaking with him suggests he is not died in the battle against the First Hokage, but rather that he received part of his power after the duel ( http://i11.mangareader.net/naruto/561/naruto-2752561.jpg http://i4.mangareader.net/naruto/561/naruto-2752563.jpg ). Thinking about the words of Tobi to Konan and his Hashirama's clone, seems obvious that Kabuto was referring to the episode regarding the stolen cells of Hashirama in the fight of the valley of the end.
The upgrade of Kabuto on Madara (or at least part of this upgrade) regards the particular state of Edo Madara in comparison with the other Edo Tensei. We know that Madara is died when Nagato was alive, so late in his life. He said also that he has gained his rinnegan shortly before his death. Anyway Kabuto was able to resurrect Madara with all his abilities, included the rinnegan, but in his prime and not as an old man (and so physically more skilled), as it's possible to see a resurrected Madara young as when he fought in the valley of the end. It's an exception among all the Edo Tensei.--JK88 (talk) 20:01, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
Should really be space in kanji for Manipulating Attack Blades Explosion? Also, do you know why in case of Iron Sand Gathering Assault: Drop, Wind Release: Great Wind Mask and Fire Release: Hellfire Mask their old names are still visible?--LeafShinobi (talk) 22:02, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I mean, even if you moved these three techniques, in their articles the name I see as name of article is the old name.--LeafShinobi (talk) 22:15, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
As it seems someone already put that date for airdates that have not been on XD January 24 i could not find the evidence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Shippuden_Episodes#Season_12:_2012 look for dvd dates disney has not been airing so i thougth maybe to stay with the uncut dvds. —This unsigned comment was made by Shadoe209 (talk • contribs) .
Re: Three new techniques
- Wood Release: Great Forest Crumbling (木遁・樹林大崩, Mokuton : Jurin Taihō)
- Black Secret Technique Manipulated Flame Scorpion Play (黒秘技操炎蝎劇, Kurohigi Sōen Katsugeki)
- Katsugeki, when written as 活劇, means 'action film', and geki is probably a pun on the word 'attack' (撃, geki).
- It sounds like Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave (水遁：雨水鮫波, Suiton: Amesuikōha)
Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations page
Can you unlock the Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations page? It's for create a specific section containing detailed information about the anime cutscenes. Also, it will allow to make a redirection there to everything related to them. Iruka-dono (talk) 22:32, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I already have my email confirmed, therefore like you said, it's probably because my account is recent. I will wait, thanks for the help Omnibender. Iruka-dono (talk) 22:52, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
HI im darkusgal231 =D Darkusgal231 22:32, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
narutoget Lets stick with the dvd air dates till it acutually airs.
UNSG anime content techniques
I saw the summary of your edit about the Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave page, and I wanted to intervene.
They are parts of the anime series since the anime content of UNSG is stated as anime canon and thus part of it, and should be treated as such. There is no reason to put them as "game only", and therefore treat them as non-canon, where the event of Valley of the End shown in the UNSG anime content, which is distributed in the same way, is treated as anime canon.
Also, It should be noted that the Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave technique doesn't appear in Kisame's moveset, and therefore in the game.
I think we have to create a different way for listing this particular content, for better organization and in order to prevent confusion. "Game anime" or "Game anime content" could be good choices. Iruka-dono (talk) 23:51, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Omnibender my trivia is correct please see the image http://imm.io/hyl0
I don't like your dictator attitude by abusing of your admin status to close the page just because of your personal opinion which contains no valable arguments, just a "seems" that has no value.
"I would like to point out that in many anime sequences of that video game, several liberties were taken" And? The Studio Pierrot have already make their own canon for a while and they do what they want with. It is actually less worse than the Zero-Tails.
"I agree that this seems like an exaggeration of the Sharingan's predictive ability." This is not the case for several reasons:
- If you see correctly the scene, Madara doesn't predict anything. He is affected by the shuriken, and also, the shuriken launched by Hashirama's Mokuton doesn't reappear when the time return to normal. If it was something like predicting movement, the shuriken should be there again when the time return to normal, right?
- To drive the point home, the Sharingan ability to predict movements is only from the slightest muscle tension of an attacker, not a technique. The shuriken is launched by Hashirama's Mokuton and therefore, Madara can't predict anything.
- Madara's EMS turns and a particular sound is played.
- The time and the sound are clearly backward when he used it, something not related to the Sharingan ability to predict movements.
- The dust is here before the technique and disappears after the technique. If it was the Sharingan ability to predict movements, the dust should be there in both case.
Now, I expect real arguments. If you don't have any, I will put the page back up, because we are in a community where everyone has the right to express themselves and may be right, not a dictatorship where only the "head" imposes their choices to the others. Light-Revan (talk) 23:15, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I reply to your message only today because I don't have time to do so before. I know it probably wasn't your attention, but removed a page on a hard case like that without an ended discussion before shows some resolution to impose his choices to the others.
- I don't have any problem with "seems", if it is followed by valid arguments, when it was not the case in your previous message, seems to be more swearing on something that seems to bother you.
- "and will certainly attract people who will create revert wars, as this is a very polarising topic in forums." Without wanting to sound rude, but if you ask me, I think this wiki is a bit inconsistent and confusing sometimes. On one hand, we make decisions on the strict and clear procedures for the wiki, on the other, everyone does as they wishes. The decision was taken, it is now to the admins to do their work I think.
- My reply about the Time Regression technique is at the Talk:Time Regression. I will not give up so easily on this one because it seems unfair and disrespectfully removed due to personal opinion and "disturbing" content for some. While waiting for your reply on this case, have a good day. Light-Revan (talk) 16:15, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Severe Stinging Slap
Re: Lightning Release Wall
Its not specifically called that by a character but its named when the specific area is cleared as it states that the lightning style wall has dissappeared. --Zenryoku90 (talk) 11:12, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Whats up with fixing the edits for the akatsuki status? For Zetsu atleast put "and dont put active because he is half alive" For Orochimaru atleast put "dont put sealed" For Hidan atleast put "dont put deceased because he is still buried" or atleast make him defected because it says he is no longer a part of the akatsuki anymore...
Re: Confirmed Facts
With all due respect, I'm only following this wiki's rules of keeping things neutral and based on what's really happening the manga (Databooks help too, but in this case, the third databook a bit outdated). RomanceGirl is the one with the issue of shipping in the first place, not me (I can see that she is leaning towards NaruSaku. I'm a NaruHina fan, but I've restrained myself from going overboard). True, I was frustrated on her stubborness, but I decided to let other people besides me to fix this. So please, don't blame me about this 'unnecessary burden'. KazeKitsune (talk) 01:28, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
Disruption Release name.
If I am correct you are looking for a name that fits better for disruption release. Why not Ripple Release? Ripples cultural are seen as things that go against the norm or disturb the flow of things and sometimes represent the power of changing destiny and what not. Sort of like how it takes one bug/issue to take a system down. One ripple starts another. So of course the name is not literal but symbolic.Umishiru (talk) 07:07, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Yep, it irks me to see people thinking Naruto is some Disney/made drama. NaruHina, NaruSaku, seriously?
¥White Flash ↔ Talk 2 Me ¥03:58, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
excuse me, omni-senpai.. do you have the japanese raw scan for the page where tobi speaked about itachi's lover??
Oh, thanks senpai..but, i need the raw version,, a friend of mine do not believe that tobi used the word koibito to describe itachi's lover... —This unsigned comment was made by ManggaJambu (talk • contribs) .
- I've got this one Omni-kun. Can I call you Omni-kun? -White Flash-(Talk)- 04:28, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
- 21 isn't that old. Of course you've edited on Wikia since 2008 so I guess you're old. I've checked out your userpage on the Avatar Wiki, what made you leave? -White Flash-(Talk)- 04:05, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Really? I thought it was the fan fiction that was going on there. I really hate fan fiction because of the users that don't help with anything, no, they create a useless story about a non related topic. Seeing the Naruto Fanon and how they took images from here just annoys me. They're more concerned about their stories on how it's "going to be something" but in fact is just utter garbage, I had a user whine and complain to me just because I said fan fiction is stupid and how my behavior was immature. I'm 17 and yet I was harassed by a 13 year old. I've planned on becoming a comedic author, but you don't see me posting my thoughts online where everyone can see and quick to criticize and or steal my ideas. I have my own creations, I don't need something to pick off of and turned into a story. How is it creative if you're writing something that is already there. Now that fan fiction is a Staff favorite, they took everyone's fan fiction ideas and turned them into a book and sell it on Amazon. No one's going to buy it, much less read it or look at it. Who would've thought Staff members are so petty they will do anything for more money. I did planned on editing on the Avatar Wiki, but with the message wall there is total no. You are right about badges, since an admin enabled it on Wikianswers Anime I've been quite the contributor, but I don't make useless edits since I've been scrambling over the different anime wikis trying to find an answer, I really don't care about my current rank since other users have more edits than me. -White Flash-(Talk)- 05:10, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
- 21 isn't that old. Of course you've edited on Wikia since 2008 so I guess you're old. I've checked out your userpage on the Avatar Wiki, what made you leave? -White Flash-(Talk)- 04:05, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
What you said to KazeKitsune was true Omnibender. I personally dislike putting something back up over and over again, but what I dislike more is when people but their pairing preferences before true facts when it was never confirmed in the manga. True the Third Databook is outdated a little but it was never straightout stated that Sakura isn't unsure of her feelings anymore. Only that she still loved Sasuke which we all know. Something as big as saying that "Sakura doesn't love Naruto" should have link but there isn't one without being debatable. So what should I do about Sakura and Naruto's page? I don't exactly want to leave it like that because pairing preference aside, this is supposed to be an unbiased website and it isn't because of this by some users. I don't like to start a war with others, not even KazeKitsune, but I just can't stand it. So what are your suggestions? Romance Girl (talk) 06:34, March 17, 2012 (UTC)Romance Girl
True Omnibender. But if I may make a suggestion, maybe that line should be removed completely to avoid edit wars over people like me who like pairings but if you think differently, it is fine. Romance Girl (talk) 11:00, March 18, 2012 (UTC)Romance Girl
"While Sakura has shown to care for Naruto as a friend and teammate, she doesn't reciporcate his feelings" and there is something similar on Naruto's page. Yes I am NaruSaku fan but that is besides the point. I'm sure I have stated this before but that is speculation. I am sure I am not the only person who goes to this wiki that wants that line removed but I decided to leave this up to you since you are at an unbiased standpoint. I am trying very hard to restrain my bias and do care about this wiki's information.I guess the point I'm trying to make her is there will continueing edit wars over it and it would stir trouble and as you said before, "cause an unneccessary burdan." You can certainly not do this for I've now accepted it but I wanted to give this one more try. Romance Girl (talk) 01:26, March 20, 2012 (UTC)Romance Girl
Since you are unbiased and have a indifference over it, then it's for the best and what you say will be followed. Even if its speculation at some point in the manga that statement will either rejected or proven so only then will it matter. Like I said, I've accepted it already and see now it doesn't matter. I wish I did not care about pairings like you Omnibender. It only causes stress and anger/disapointment in some cases. But I can never can, even when I try not to(Do you think I ever meant to get into Naruto pairings? Not long ago I would have laughed at the idea. And the shipping wars are crazy.). Even though I am a NaruSaku fan, I'd like to think I'm not a blind one and do consider other options for what I come up with. I apologize for all the anonyance I have caused you and others. I just truly believed I was doing the right thing. I still do but I now see it's not worth it with all the trouble that comes with it. So what I do from now on will not involve that and that sentence will stay until if/when it is proven wrong. It is pointless until something happens to contradict it. Romance Girl (talk) 01:12, March 21, 2012 (UTC)Romance Girl
re:One Piece wiki
Thanks for the heads up, but don't worry: the moment I see any obvious vandal I ban them immediately, and any discreet vandal, I give them the right amount of warnings before banning them. Yatanogarasu (Talk) 19:12, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Saw second episode?--Cerez365™ 17:19, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Yup, I'm trying to refrain myself from editing my userpage. -White Flash-(Talk)- 20:32, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Delete my talk page
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but I rushed in and created my userpage BEFORE reading the rules >.<
I have a silly one-liner on it and it's against the rules, so I would love it if you'd delete it :p
PS: I'm sorry for the mistake I made on the Fanon discussion page (the one talking about the nature transformations that you made) I didn't know that " = [text~] = " would seperate it from the main post!
I have 2 things to say to you Omnibender
Alright Omnibender I just need to say 2 things. 1. I am new at this sort of thing and I might need a little help. 2. With almost every sight I have a account on like this I have annoying Admins breathing down my neck when they dont seem to understand that I am new to their sights and I need a little help [((Donaldcp[Talk} 8:51 January 20, 2012
I am usally in favor of the Hidden Sand but the Hidden Mist have had a bad reputation because of the viscious rumor that the Akatsuki originated their. For crying out loud, We all know the Hidden Rain is to blame. LONG LIVE MEI TERUMI THE 5TH MIZUKAGE 00:53, March 21, 2012 (UTC) —This unsigned comment was made by Donaldcp (talk • contribs) .
- I figured as much, by the way, is the Wikia logo different or is it just me? -White Flash-(Talk)- 01:08, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
reason for deleting
i dont understand the reason why u deleted the seals page
hey its me again i just found a naruto manga episode 579 and it is a true naruto manga not a fake and i see that manga in here only at 565 and here is a link for you to read manga to see its info manga —This unsigned comment was made by Sutana uchiha (talk • contribs) .
- What about Tsunami? Tornado? By combing Water with Yang and Wind with Yang could that possibly be part of an element? I left a question earlier on your elemental table about Thunder, but you've pretty much answered my question. White Flash Talk 06:06, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
The article "Generic Sealing Technique" would correspond to the technique "Kuchiyose: Tobidōgu"?
É porque em alguns sites, não blogues, trazem essa habilidade Kuchiyose: Tobidōgu, como a técnica de invocação da Tenten. E também porque lá na Wiki Naruto em pt-br, eles não aceitam qualquer coisa que não traduzida da Narutopedia. Obrigada mesmo assim.--MaryeShoujo (talk) 02:14, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Disruption Release name pt.2
Hello, Thanks for greeting,
RE: SMW version
The version we are using is stable, the issues are the results of Wikia's "tinkering" to make the extension less of a load on their servers. — SimAnt 02:52, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 127 & 128 English Airdates!
Hello, Omnibender! Long time, no write! My question is, when are Naruto Shippuden episodes 127 and 128 going to be aired in English? I looking forward to hearing Kushina in english dubbed!! Or have they been dubbed? That's all I want to know! Peace out, home dawg!! :D --Destini Melissa Xavier (talk) 04:32, March 28, 2012 (UTC)Destopesto
Hey I was wondering, how do you become an admin? I have done many work on this site and kept my eyes out on all of my favorite pages. I just fix this one page big time. Hopemon (talk) 05:00, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Minor help on derpage
Uhm a couple images I uploaded need renaming please and thanks:
Thanking you verily.--Cerez365™ 01:35, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- New image wasn't being rendered. Got annoyed and just uploaded the new one.--Cerez365™ 20:11, April 1, 2012 (UTC)