Your "site" is a 404.
- EDIT: Was a 404. And I see something similar on SaiyanIsland. ★WindStar7125 05:13, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Because Its Literally The Same Thing, lol. So Can U Tell Omnibender To Stop Undoing My Legitimate Edits On The Page? EDIT: Also, http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/08/naruto-storm-4-sasuke-naruto-story-more-screenshots/ In The Text Above It It Says: The story mode screenshot for Naruto gives an indication for a Naruto vs Tobi showdown, so we assume the fight from Naruto Storm 3, that was left with a cliffhanger, will be retold in Naruto Storm 4 to match the canon Naruto story much more closely. Bob1200 (talk) 16:51, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Hiding stuff
- Sort of related: page moves have started causing smw values to duplicate, which causes things to appear in unexpected cases, as I assume it did here. This can be fixed by removing and then restoring the infobox. You can check if a particular issue is caused by this by checking Special:Browse. ~SnapperTo 16:22, August 19, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Jutsu classification
Need help in changing password
It seems that my avatar has been changed by someone and I'm worried about my security, can you tell me how to change my password? (I tried changing it through http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central, but wand to conform whether it is safe or not..)
Hey, I was wondering....if Boruto used this in the movie as well, and we know it's Wind Release, why is he tagged as novel only. Is it because it was expanded upon only in the novel? Would take it to the talk page, but thought I might get a quick answer.--Mina talk | contribs 19:25, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah I see. I guess I just figured that the novel was more or less a direct adaptation from the movie, and the novel just bothered to further explain the techniques dynamics. I guess Boruto's use of Lightning & Water Release (according to Boruto anyway) was a novel exclusive thing too then, and wasn't said in the movie.--Mina talk | contribs 23:08, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Gadgets Broken
Wikia recently had a bug which kept resetting all user preferences. Pretty sure they said that they fixed it. If it continues, its best to report it to them. ~UltimateSupreme 03:30, August 24, 2015 (UTC)
Boruto: Naruto the Movie
In the character section for the subject topic, there are two characters named "Yurui" in the character section. But one of these is a filler which appeared in the Shippudden series. I can't seem to edit this so can you do the honours?
Re: Genjutsu books
Omni, you seem to be the most active Sysop in the forums, so I've decided to contact you regarding the following. We've held a consensus and nominated two new Forum Moderators: Curse of Hatred and AsianReaper. If you don't mind, I was wondering if you could grant those two their mod rights. Thanks. --Jizo 悟 (talk) 20:43, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Taken care of--~UltimateSupreme 09:51, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
Hello admin of the narutopedia wikia.
I just wanted to let you know that I used your forum policy as a referencing point for the forum rules on the mahouka wikia, and I just wanted to notify you that I did so. I credited your wikia at the end of the page, so I hope you guys don't mind, but if you do I will remove it.
An episode doesn't need to have canon material to be part of the arc. See Kidnapped! Naruto's Hot Spring Adventure! for an established example. Whether they fit better in the Kaguya arc or the one before it, I don't know, but they fit in one of them. ~SnapperTo 00:58, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
Boruto quote and trivia
How come my edits keep being removed >< I'm trying to add a quote from the Gaiden and information from the DataBook of the Boruto Movie..—This unsigned comment was made by GodlyHades (talk • contribs) .
Sage Mode images
I created that page by mistake. I was in the impression 5k combo had yet to be created. It was, but it is not connected to Naruto's jutsu list. That needs to be edited in.—This unsigned comment was made by GeneralNarutoUzumaki (talk • contribs) .
Sage Mode info
But what about Kabuto's Sage Mode? He transcended from snake to dragon only due to his Jugo Clan's abilities, not his own Sagem Mode powers, so how is it irrelevant to put that in? Plus, Jiraiya's Imperfect Sage Mode looks nothing like Naruto's Sage Mode: Jiraiya's markings look like a snake, whereas Naruto's markings look like an actual toad. Also, the Imperfected Sage Mode section didn't mention anything about Naruto achieving the form, which he did, so it's not redundant or irrelevant. --Georgio722 (talk) 03:44, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
- But I thought Kabuto grew the horns because he activated the Sage Transformation though? Plus Naruto achieving the imperfected Sage Mode is worth mentioning right?--Georgio722 (talk) 16:53, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Tsui no Kamui
- If it helps, I found this kanji: 対. Here's information about it from denshi jisho.--JouXIII (talk) 23:40, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
Possible Videogame solution.
I see that you are still sort of struggling to get the japanese data for the Naruto games. I just happened to remember that gamefaqs allows for users to upload saved data of games for public consumption. For Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, there are three save files that you could comb through for all of your kanji needs. HereUmishiru (talk) 02:18, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Maybe I'm just being a little too literal on it, but the word "explosion" is "Bakuha" (爆破, see Explosion Corps and Clone Great Explosion as an example.), not "baku" (爆), which would be closer to "split", "bomb", etc. Though the fact that "Explosion Release" (Bakuton) is translated as it is, I'm not so sure... You can change it if you want, it doesn't really make any difference to me. :p--Omojuze (talk) 14:30, October 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Also, I'm pretty sure that the only instance where we translated "baku" as "explosion" is in "Explosion Release", though don't quote me on that.--Omojuze (talk) 14:33, October 22, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Translation check
Who are the translators of this wiki, I need some help on translating some chapters for the Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Wiki and Sasuke Uchiha's Sharingan Legends Wiki.-- 4th Six Paths (talk) 21:22, October 25, 2015 (UTC)
Shakuka vs. Shakka
- I meant audio that didn't have any music. This video, for example, I can hear Rōshi saying the technique, but I'm not 100% sure whetever it's Shakuka or Shakka. And in my honest opinion, I hear more of Shakka than Shakuka. --JouXIII (talk) 16:02, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- It's Shakuka. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:39, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, if Seelentau says it's Shakuka, I guess that's that... It's just that, doesn't Shakka Daifunka or Shakka Taihō sound much better? And it also would be correct according to Japanese gemination rule. One good example is Shakkahō from Bleach, where 赤 is "shaku" and 火 is "ka". Sounds familiar? But that's just me ranting... If it's really Shakuka officially, then it simply is Shakuka officially. It's weird, but official nonetheless.--JouXIII (talk) 17:11, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- It's Shakuka. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:39, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Boruto ages
Thing is, each of them has two possible ages, aside from Might Guy (1st January). If you were born in 1990, you could be either 24 or 25, depending on the month you were born. So we can't say for sure. Doing that with B's age wasn't correct either. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:15, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
Iwa Kunoichi talk page
Naruto wiki Problem
Why did you get rid of them
Steven+Amethyst=UnknownFusion (talk) 22:23, November 10, 2015 (UTC)I see you got rid of all the edits I made on the "Robbed of sleep" page. I just want to know why you got rid of all the edits I made. What was wrong with them?
Oh! that's why.
Steven+Amethyst=UnknownFusion (talk) 22:46, November 13, 2015 (UTC)I saw your message on my talk page. Thanks for explaining why you got rid of them. I guess if I want to put the stuff I typed back on the page and for the stuff to stay a "plot" section would have to be added. I use to think that synopsis and plot were the same thing.
Snapper2 is dead
- Wishful thinking? I did leave him this a while ago.
- Or I'm a ghost! That's probably the more likely. ~SnapperTo 19:01, November 28, 2015 (UTC)
Is it possible you could restore this article? It was deleted because it was considered "fanon" at the time, but now there's a name for it (that's exactly the same). ★WindStar7125 05:21, December 7, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Zetsu Obito's ougi
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Wandering_Ninja_Clan Should it be mentioned somewhere? Munchvtec (talk) 18:30, December 8, 2015 (UTC)
Hi. I was reading Dark Release. As this is a Kekkei Genkai, it may be a mix of Water and Yin? I explain. In Zodiac's sign, water, expecially Pisces, is the elements of dream, immagination, phantasy, dimensions, astral sense, magic &co. Yin is the energy of shape, tipically of immagination (etimology is 'action of image' and image itself means 'imitate' as well as displayed in Sharingan Genjutsu where is imitated what is seen). Both of their color (yin-black and water=blu) may suggest the Dark Release Picture Element. Moreover, I observed that many ninja were able to absorb chakra itself, without any specifically tecnique. Orochimaru (scorpion), Kabuto (Pisces), Yoroi (Pisces), Kisame (Pisces), Jirōbō (cancer)...all under the water element of zodiac. Kabuto himself says that ability of water is absorb sounds. Well, in the sea, water are so deep that even light cannot go too much further, as well in a Black Hole (some say, because of continuous moving of the molecules of water, the straight solar beam is broken - the opposite in the ice). Snow are able to nullify sound as well. I've observed that Wood Style is able to subpress Chakra of Tails beast with a combination of Water and Earth. Water always absorb and Earth alsays push and grind, as seen Shin: Jukai Kōtan. In the Wood release the power of the earth is plasticized by water - and instead of capriciuos and weak image/imitation or just hard rock montains, trees are created. In Zodiac, Earth means "Hard Work", "Heavy Work". I've observed that Dark Style and Sharingan Prowess are similar, but not the same. Sharingan is a triple Yin Seal on eyes (similar to the Byakugo no Yin but not on face, but on eyes) that uses Yin energy, that grants the ability to copy (inner registrazion, like absorbing information in the ordinary studing....) and the ability to create illusion (etim. "game" or even in the proverb "Never take a game too far", or "A nice game last little" suggesting that Sharingan illuson can't last much more than minutes or seconds or that thier copying power can't go further than some intencity). More over Water is realm of dream, but also nightmare. In ancient mithology water was the element of divination,future viewer,....all sort of image manipulation); property of water is to dilute and putting together the illusory power of Yin and the diluting power of water, phantasy are made. The etimology of phantasy is "Illusory appereance", "immagination", phantasia "power of imagination; appearance, image, perception," from phantazesthai "picture to oneself," from phantos "visible," from phainesthai "appear," in late Greek "to imagine, have visions," related to phaos, phos "light," phainein "to show, to bring to light".
I would like to modify Dark Style article, but I don't know how to choose information about that. Anyway, what do you thing about DARK STYLE AS WATER+YIN? --Underneth (talk) 21:00, December 9, 2015 (UTC)
This can't be legal, right?
Hey. I was spending time on here, when suddenly, new user called User:Ice Eruption made the edit that was unnecessary in my opinion, but that's not the problem... This is. Compare the two and you'll soon see what I mean.
- Alright.--JouXIII (talk) 21:31, December 15, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Takigakure novel
Re: New scan info
The this user here is most likely a sockpuppet account of this one. He's even making the same edits to the same article, if you look at his contributions (I'm only asking here since you've been the one blocking the most accounts recently). ★WindStar7125 22:15, December 23, 2015 (UTC)
re: double trouble
Hello. I want just be sure about one thing, and I think asking you is the best option. Nature transformations are named with "ton" at end. It was often translated as "element" so it would make sense. But the kanji 遁 used in that name means release, or escape, right? Why is that used? Fire Element would make more sense than Fire Release.
Could you please warn the user to be more tolerable towards moderators and other users? I would do that myself but I don't want to backseat-moderate :]--Ghostrick142 (talk) 20:41, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
how can i ad a photo
Hey there Omnibender. I hope you are keeping well, and I hope you have a Happy New Year! You seem to be the only sysop consistently active on the wiki now, so I hope the work doesn't build up too much for you :) --SuperSajuuk (talk) 18:35, January 6, 2016 (UTC)
- I'll keep that in mind for the next time. Thanks! (^_^) --JouXIII (talk) 01:17, January 10, 2016 (UTC)
I decided to take the initiative of making it so references would go with what I planned to make for redirects: Episode ? (Naruto) and Episode ? (Naruto: Shippūden). That way when searched you'd see the episode all is needes is to put in parenthesis the part. I seen how Windy did something similar from taking away the "Naruto" part to just include "Chapter ?". --Rai 水 (talk) 23:49, January 12, 2016 (UTC)
- On second thought I'm gonna leave the reference episode the way they are. Can you do me a favor and rename the episode pages 1-5 to include the "(disambiguation)" with it. Also can you delete http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_1_(Naruto)?redirect=no and http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_1_(Naruto:_Shipp%C5%ABden)?redirect=no. --Rai 水 (talk) 03:25, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
Not sure if you saw this but...
This looks rather interesting. I doubt that these changes will generally have an affect on this wiki, but that Content Moderator group looks very interesting. --SuperSajuuk (talk) 19:27, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
Well you say that the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade is not a weapon or at least a ninja weapon so it can't be under Bukijutsu, however, the Paper Shuriken is labeled under Shurikenjutsu although paper is a weapon, it's not an actual shuriken and the Mutilation technique is labeled also under shurikenjutsu although the projectiles are not actual ninja weapons but they are weapons. I'm telling you this because it is being used through the wiki and according to the definition of Bukijutsu, it's use of a ninja using a weapon, even if it's not a common weapon or a weapon used through a jutsu, it's still a weapon. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:53, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
- May you highlight this thread and put your opinion on the subject, thanks! --Rai 水 (talk) 21:12, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
- It seems that no one disagrees with my suggestion just is a bit hesitant on what is considered a "weapon" but seeing how I've given a fair solution to what woulfld be considered for it to be one such as Paper Shuriken and Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade would be such. Is it alright to make updates to pages pertaining to my interpretation to a weapon? --Rai 水 (talk) 23:17, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
Something wrong with you?
Why are you blocking me from editing it. Like I said, Obito is able to use that ability so I added him to the list. That's the only reason I even edited it.—This unsigned comment was made by djghostface292 (talk • contribs) .
Re: Rin's jutsu
Jiraiya tools section
I would to add to the Jiraiya page under the tools menu, sealing scrolls. How do I go about doing this?
Characters Storm 4
Hello Omnibender, the Talk:Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 see the writing: So the characters is Sound Four is confirmed in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 14:20, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
I added information from Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken to Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance as it is unnamed and might as well be merged with the technique which honestly might be it since it was not even named (for it to be different) and was only seen airborn so we can't say whether it contained the same hand signs at the ladder technique. So really you should delete it. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:12, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
About the Six Paths page
The reason the romanji and kanji were wrong is basically because I'm horrible at translations, sorry, and yeah. ZackTheRaikage 04:32, February 6, 2016 (UTC)ZackTheRaikage
Missing Symbol from infobox
Hi! You said here I can leave a message if I need your help, so I noticed that here in the infobox the Uzumaki clan has no symbol and I can't modify what's in the infobox, but maybe you can. By the way, not any user can edit the contents of an infobox? Thank you in advance for your help. -- Epyxoid 03:36, February 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Another favor. May you highlight this thread? Thank you. --Rai 水 (talk) 03:34, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
Kanji and Romaji
More game stuff?
Yo, you should probably check out this twitter account, it's the official(?) Naruto games account and they're posting videos of fights from the new game on niconico. But you need an account there to watch the VODs... • Seelentau 愛 議 16:46, February 19, 2016 (UTC)
I want to place a new image in an article, but don't know how should I
Excuse me Omnibender, but I have a question. I create an image - this - but I don't know how to place it in an article - like here or here. How do I add pictures to an article? What are the relevant policies and limitations? Thanks for reading and please leave a reply. Believe it. -- Epyxoid 16:05, February 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello! Why? And who are you? -- Epyxoid 19:07, February 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Why? Seriously, why should I be soo formal? I hope it better now. My bad... I guess. -- Epyxoid 00:50, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
Hello there. I have a queston regarding user RaphBlade7. He has done numerous edits related to Naruto Shippūden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and frankly I see most of them being unnecessary. Wasn't there some kind reason that game-stuff were kept in game-related articles? Or do I remember wrong.
Also, after visiting other wiki that he's part of, it seems adding unnecessary info is his trademark or something.
Additional Theories on Nature Transformation
I read your Table on Nature Transformation (性質変化, Seishitsu Henka, which I will call "Seishitsu" in later references for the sake of brevity), and had an idea I wanted to run by you, which is not canon, but still could have merit.
Chakra is composed of two energies in most regular circumstances (Mind Energy and Body Energy), and in the case of Senjutsu, a third energy can be involved (Nature Energy). I think that these two-three energy mixtures are the basis of Seishitsu, so hear me out.
There are the Five Basic Elements (五大性質変化, Godai Seishitsu Henka, which I will call "Godai" in later references for the sake of brevity): Fire Release (火遁, Katon), Wind Release (風遁, Fūton), Lightning Release (雷遁, Raiton), Earth Release (土遁, Doton), Water Release (水遁, Suiton); as well as the Yin Release (陰遁, Inton) - which is the core of Mind Energy, and Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton) - which is the core of Body Energy, and Yin-Yang Release (陰陽遁, Onmyōton) - which is a neutral "Charged" chakra.
I have another Basic Chakra to add: 無極 (Mukyoku, or 無 - Mu, Non-Polar, which is opposite of Yin-Yang, adding Non-Polar Release, Nothing Release, or No Release - 無遁, Muton, as a basic Charge), which is uncharged. This is more of a placeholder than an actual charge, but here we will talk of it as a charge. This could also be 空 (Kū, the Void or Sky), which in Buddhism is the Quintessence, but this place is held by Raiton in Naruto. I go with Mu, rather than Kū in this spot, although they are two different concepts from different sources, they are similar in principle, and here could be viewed as effectively synonymous.
If we think of Elemental Charges like Electrical Charges, we have: Katon (+/0/-), Fūton (+/0/-), Raiton (+/0/-), Doton (+/0/-), Suiton (+/0/-), Yin (-), Yang (+), Mu (0), and possibly Yin-Yang (0) Then we can look at Elemental Combinations as +/-, 0/0, +/-/0 (+/0/-), or 0/0/0
To generate any form of Chakra, Mind and Body Energy must be involved, and may involve Nature Energy, and I think each of these Energies can have an "Elemental Charge", which determines how they are used to generate Elemental Jutsu.
Simple Element is Element 1 (Mind) + Element 1 (Body) Complex Elements are: Dual - Element 1 (Mind) + Element 2 (Body) Element 1 Mind-Body Triple - Element 1 (Mind) + Element 1 (Body) + Element 2 (Nature) Element 1 Mind-Nature Triple - Element 1 (Mind) + Element 2 (Body) + Element 1 (Nature) Element 1 Body-Nature Triple - (Mind) + Element 2 (Body) + Element 2 (Nature) Complex Triple - Element 1 (Mind) + Element 2 (Body) + Element 3 (Nature)
In Type W Mind Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yin Body Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yang (This Scenario lacks support for Yin Release and Yang Release as a Dual Element. I reject this combo)
In Type X Mind Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yin, or Non-Polar Body Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yang, or Non-Polar (This Scenario Supports Yin Release and Yang Release - and retains the Yin-Mind, Yang-Body Charge hypothesis. I prefer this combo)
In Type Y Mind Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yin, or Yin-Yang Body Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yang, or Yin-Yang (This Scenario Supports Yin Release and Yang Release - but disagrees with the Yin-Mind, Yang-Body Charge hypothesis. I reject this combo, but if the Non-Polar concept did not make sense, this concept would be my pick, and, it would make sense with major-minor concept in Taoist dualism, where Yang has a bit of Yin and Yin has a bit of Yang)
In Type Z Mind Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yin, or Non-Polar, or Yin-Yang Body Energy can be charged with one of the Godai or Yang, or Non-Polar, or Yin-Yang (This Scenario Supports Yin Release and Yang Release - but disagrees with the Yin-Mind, Yang-Body Charge hypothesis, and has redundant charges. I reject this combo, although, like Type Y, this could make sense as well)
and Nature Energy can have one of four possible sets of Elemental Charges: Godai (Type 0) Godai, and Non-Polar (Type IA) Godai, and Yin-Yang (Type IB) Godai, Yin, or Yang (Type IIA) Godai, Yin-Yang, or Non-Polar (Type IIB) Godai, Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang (Type IIIA) Godai, Yin, Yang, or Non-Polar (Type IIIB) Godai, Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang, or Non-Polar (IV) Each of these is plausible, but I prefer the Type 0 or Type I Scenarios (Particularly Type IA)
With this in Mind, there are several Combinations of the same two three Elements: Here we'll use Fire and Water as the two Elements Fire (Mind) + Water (Body) Water (Mind) + Fire (Body) Fire (Mind) + Water (Body) + Fire (Nature) Fire (Mind) + Water (Body) + Water (Nature) Water (Mind) + Fire (Body) + Fire (Nature) Water (Mind) + Fire (Body) + Water (Nature)
And For a Three Element Combination (Fire, Water, and Wind) Fire (Mind) + Water (Body) + Wind (Nature) Fire (Mind) + Wind (Body) + Water (Nature) Water (Mind) + Fire (Body) + Wind (Nature) Water (Mind) + Wind (Body) + Fire (Nature) Wind (Mind) + Fire (Body) + Water (Nature) Wind (Mind) + Water (Body) + Fire (Nature)
With these Ideas, we have a larger palette of possible Elemental Combinations 49 Dual Combinations (Which include the Godai within the Element 1 + Element 1 Combinations) and, depending on how we interpret the Nature Energy, we have 245 Triples in Type 0 (294 Total) 294 Triples in Type I (343 Total) 343 Triples in Type II (392 Total) 392 Triples in Type III (441 Total) 441 Triples in Type IV (490 Total)
The added complexity here has the consequence of yielding a huge number of combinations, but has the benefit of more accurately defining Seishitsu according to how they actually work, and the inclusion of Mukyoku has the additional benefit of better reflecting Taoist Cosmology.
If you have any ideas you'd like to add or consolidations that you think may streamline this system, feel free to let me know!
The third databook says you need Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to awaken Susanoo. The plot of Naruto made that information false. So if Kakashi said Itachi could have killed him with Tsukuyomi, that means he could have.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 21:56, March 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah like the Kurama clan's rather Yakumo's powers Tsukuyomi is no run up the mill genjutsu, as I'm sure you know.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 22:30, March 11, 2016 (UTC)
Are you aware that Sajuuk has changed the Do you File Information remplate, and makes files like this look screwed up in the Summary section. It seems he wants to use the Fair use rationale template instead. --Rai 水 (talk) 23:17, March 19, 2016 (UTC)
- No Rai, "File Information" is what replaces the older "Fair use rationale" template and FI has been placeholdering a transclusion to "Fair use rationale" for quite some time now.
- File Information is added via the upload form and was made to replace the older template. I am simply merging the older code of Fair use rationale into File Information to remove a duplicate template that is no longer needed on the wiki, and instances of "Fair use rationale" being transcluded should be replaced with the newer template.
- The bug with the table is fixed now, so there's no need to revert the changes. --SuperSajuuk (talk) 09:01, March 20, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Weird stuff at Japanese Wikipedia
Hmm, looking at the Kekkei Genkai article, they have more on Mud Release, they differentiate between both Yōton (something we should do as well, imo), and something called Typhoon Release, dunno where that comes from. For the other two articles, you'd have to point out what's possibly fanon and what not^^ • Seelentau 愛 議 16:58, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
Storm 4 Sarada
I'm looking to this page and I saw the technique "Henon Splitting" of Sarada. I don't know if you are the editor of this page, I think so, but I think you can answer me. What exactly is "Henon"? I searched for this and I only find that "Henon" is a name. Does "Henon" have other meaning? Please, don't mind if I'm writing wrong, I'm not English, so I'm asking you ^^ Master Hyūga (talk) 20:02, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
Iron Sand Gathering Assault: Wedge
Hello sorry to bother you Omnibender but I need an admin to help settle an edit war on the Iron Sand Gathering Assault: Wedge page. Refer to the talkpage. Thank you.-- 4th Six Paths (talk) 12:25, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
Things to be deleted.
- Pages: Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5. - See talk page on "Episode 1" for reason.
- Redirects: , , ,  - Just unneeded
Re:Team entry jutsu infobox
- Yeah, I thought it would be something like that... Doesn't make it less pointless, though, but whatever. --JouXIII (talk) 22:25, April 7, 2016 (UTC)
Now that it has been confirmed that Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Strikes is going to be resuming next month with ep. 459 (Itachi Arc will end on the final week of this month) should the episodes on the Arc page be counted as official, or treated as stand-alone episodes to which I can make an easy modification to the summary or just leave it as it is? -Adv193 (talk) 00:21, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Also on an unrelated note there is a "Script Error" thing going on the Naruto Uzumaki page. -Adv193 (talk) 01:38, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, Omni. I was wondering if you still make icons for chakra natures and if so, could you tell me how you did it?
This user continues to make game related trivia that is not very important, and despite me and a couple of people's reverts, he continues to revert our edits. Can you do something? --Rai 水 (talk) 04:48, April 17, 2016 (UTC)
This has been happening so many damn times on other wikis. First, my edits on detail on Shaman King wiki were reverted non-stop by this one guy for no reason what so ever. Second, I get banned so hard by Sourenga from Under Night In-Birth wiki. Third, people are Koei Wiki (and of course, KHWiki) are massively chewing me out. And now here....as usual, everything I do seems to be always wrong, and enough to piss people off (telling me to "get my life"...?) And no, I doubt a simple apology is worth it since to you, I'm not even sure what counts as redeeming since I doubt I can convince anyone here otherwise without pissing them off. Yeah, I'm a bastard, I get it. --SneaselSawashiro (talk) 19:16, April 17, 2016 (UTC)
AskinNakkLeVaar keeps adding this image to Yagura's page despite it being of poor quality. He says it's "official" from the Second Artbook so that's his excuse of repeatedly adding it when I remove it. --Rai 水 (talk) 03:52, April 20, 2016 (UTC)
- It can be full body all it wants. It looks odd honestly. It looks like it belongs more so in a trivia section or something. I'm not the only one who thinks so. If you think it's good, that makes two on two, so it's a draw and will not be placed unless there is a tie breaker. --Rai 水 (talk) 05:49, April 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Askin is getting on my last nerves. I think I might say something I won't regret, but am trying really hard not say it, out of being civil. I am removing the images for Brilliant Fluttering Wings because the attacks don't even look right in the images, but you know Askin, always wanting to revert someone's edit for his which more times than none are unneeded and unwanted. --Rai 水 (talk) 06:11, April 21, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. Just to inform that Paladin seems to be back, this time as User:Cursebreaker87. While I admit I'm not 100% certain, his page is way too similiar to Paladin or his other accounts for it to be coincidence. --JouXIII (talk) 20:49, April 21, 2016 (UTC)
Re:Re: Sasori's jutsu name
Just so you know for the current episode since it isn't likely to fit two arcs in the template, that is why I am leaving the other one as trivia to help avoid causing any problems and also why I am setting up a link in that series arc page on that story arc page since it will not be counted as an episode for that Story arc. -Adv193 (talk) 18:24, April 28, 2016 (UTC)