Indonesian Naruto Wiki
hi, i was admin on Naruto wiki I would like to ask for permission ... Can I convert the article from Narutopedia, to Indonesian? I think the information here is very complete and no similar media as complete here in my country, I also edit it right here. but many people in my country who can not speak English, and I want to help them, may I? please? I've made the article itself (in my wiki), but I think I need more reference ... thanks for the reply
Elveonora back to being rude
- He's not being rude, he's reverting your edits because you overhype needlessly and you constantly edit war. You might want to consider reading Narutopedia:Three-revert rule as you come close to breaking it nearly every time. Going to a sysop every time you have a problem with a user is pointless, you need to take responsibility for your edits and talk to the user who is reverting them, instead of complaining. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:27, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
- So honesty is equated with rudeness here. Next thing he tells me is that he isn't overhyping things but I'm downplaying things. I've been following your edits and there are tens of tens of instances where you make things out to be something they aren't. There are fanonwikias for that. You can go there and design your own versions of the character or even brand new and overhype them to the very heavens for all I could care--Elveonora (talk) 21:37, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
Hand Seals Decrypted
I have nearly finished decoding all meanings of the 12 hand seals and will soon edit the hand seals page. However, I do not quite understand how to reference nor how to properly format it. Can you please help.--Geode7 (talk) 03:24, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
Let me elaborate. In the Hand Seals page, one of you wrote that the Dog hand seal is used in Danzo's wind release ninjutsu along with the ice release ninjutsu from the movie. However, I have not only ascertained why it is used in those ninjutsu, but in others like the summoning technique, transformation technique and some water release ninjutsu as well. What I am near finishing and will publish will elaborate on why hand seals are used, why they are used in certain sequences, and what effects they have on the technique being used. (Geode7 (talk) 14:19, July 12, 2014 (UTC))
Link em pt-br
Omnibender, vi que mudaram o link interwiki daqui, trocando a Wiki Naruto pela Narutopedia... Porquê isso foi feito, sendo que sempre fomos o link em português oficial daqui? → Rafael Uchiha 05:07, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Possible alt ?
Can you investigate whether Itachi anbu is a potential alternate account of Lidia.barcelos.10 ? The edits by the former user are eerily similar to that of the latter user, who was indefinitely blocked for spamming blank articles. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 15:18, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Maybe it might be a good idea to ask Central Wiki if we could have one user here with the checkuser ability. I believe you can request for that if there's a consistent problem with alternate accounts being abused. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:51, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
Age of Suna?
I was browsing through info on Gaara, Temari & Kankurō, when I noticed something strange about their Ninja Registration numbers. When I looked further into it, I began to notice a pattern. The first two numbers began to form a pattern of sorts.
This is the end result of you compare it with their ages. Please note that calculations are based off Part 1 ages, and so those with Part 2 have been adjusted accordingly (Essentially their ages were pushed back 3.5 years). (You can calculate the length of the Naruto series by looking at everyone's birthdays and then merely working within the constraints of everyone). (FYI: It's approximately a year from the start to finish).
Chiyo: 01-002 / 69.5
Ebizō: 02-002 / 68.5
Fourth Kazekage: 28-115 / 40
Yashamaru: 32-049 / 27 (Mind you, He did die before the series)
Sasori: 33-001 / 31.5
Baki: 38-212 / 30
Yūra: 44-005 / 25.5
Temari: 53-004 / 15-16
Kankurō: 54-002 / 14-15
Gaara: 56-001 / 12-13
(Interesting side fact, Ebizō & Danzō have the exact same birthday & year!)
- I don't see any pattern, but then again, I'm too dumb for deciphering of hidden codes and meanings.--Elveonora (talk) 11:01, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
If you were to subtract the difference between Gaara's age and anyone else's age, it would be the same difference as the result from subtracting Gaara's first two numbers against anyone else's. (Geode7 (talk) 12:42, July 15, 2014 (UTC))
- It doesn't fit for other characters, though. Check my timeline for more on that. ;) • Seelentau 愛 議 12:44, July 15, 2014 (UTC))
A) All you need to do for a timeline is use Hiruzen as the baseline. Seriously, dude was there for everything. Also, from what I've read around he was 17 when he became hokage.
B) I have an excel document that I analysed to determine what the timeline for naruto was simply using everyone's birthdays and ages as seen in the data book. For example, if a person is aged between 12-13 years in naruto, then they must stay within those constraints whilst also working within the constraints as well.
C) And for whom doesn't it make sense? With this, you can see that the difference in age between gaara and yashamaru is 24. Therefore, if gaara was 12, then yashamaru was 36. Which would make gaara...3 when he killed yashamaru. Then again this is the author who tried to make us believe that 5 year olds are super powerful ninjas. Seriously, has no one ever checked baby development stages! Now, I will concede that it will indeed go against your timeline at some points. However, I would like to point this out to you as a fellow analyst. Data is data. It may go against some things you may have but it also shows that it was approximately 57 years ago when Suna ninjas were first established. It shows that Suna has a registration system based on the amount of people in that year, with the year going first, and the amount second. I'm still trying to discern anything from konoha's reg. #'s. From what I've gathered, they're population numbers meaning that all i have to do is merely determine the rate of growth against time and I will eventually find out when Dan kato was born. Also, kabuto was ~11 when Danzo recruited him. How do I know that? By looking at a picture of him with Danzo, you can see that he reaches up to Danzo's collarbone. Now using the height of Danzo, along with the ratios of the vitruvian man, we can gather that kabuto was ~145cm. Now looking at his growth rate (50th percentile) we can see that he was 11 at that time of height. (Geode7 (talk) 13:13, July 15, 2014 (UTC))
- I told Seel the same thing that logically he must have been 10 when Danzo recruited him, but timeline contradicts logic.--Elveonora (talk) 13:24, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Because in Part I. it had been 7 years since Orochimaru left Akatsuki.--Elveonora (talk) 13:33, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
What does that have to with Danzo recruiting kabuto? From what this website has given, orochimaru was found out in the same year but after Kurama attacked, then immediately afterwards was the iburi clan incident then he went and made that village and joined akatsuki or whatever. Also it's plausible for kabuto to be ~17-18 when orochimaru found him after he killed nono, but I wonder why? I guess that it was a big... No no😜 —This unsigned comment was made by Geode7 (talk • contribs) .