Your "site" is a 404.
- EDIT: Was a 404. And I see something similar on SaiyanIsland. ★WindStar7125 05:13, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Because Its Literally The Same Thing, lol. So Can U Tell Omnibender To Stop Undoing My Legitimate Edits On The Page? EDIT: Also, http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/08/naruto-storm-4-sasuke-naruto-story-more-screenshots/ In The Text Above It It Says: The story mode screenshot for Naruto gives an indication for a Naruto vs Tobi showdown, so we assume the fight from Naruto Storm 3, that was left with a cliffhanger, will be retold in Naruto Storm 4 to match the canon Naruto story much more closely. Bob1200 (talk) 16:51, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Hiding stuff
- Sort of related: page moves have started causing smw values to duplicate, which causes things to appear in unexpected cases, as I assume it did here. This can be fixed by removing and then restoring the infobox. You can check if a particular issue is caused by this by checking Special:Browse. ~SnapperTo 16:22, August 19, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Jutsu classification
Need help in changing password
It seems that my avatar has been changed by someone and I'm worried about my security, can you tell me how to change my password? (I tried changing it through http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central, but wand to conform whether it is safe or not..)
Hey, I was wondering....if Boruto used this in the movie as well, and we know it's Wind Release, why is he tagged as novel only. Is it because it was expanded upon only in the novel? Would take it to the talk page, but thought I might get a quick answer.--Mina talk | contribs 19:25, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah I see. I guess I just figured that the novel was more or less a direct adaptation from the movie, and the novel just bothered to further explain the techniques dynamics. I guess Boruto's use of Lightning & Water Release (according to Boruto anyway) was a novel exclusive thing too then, and wasn't said in the movie.--Mina talk | contribs 23:08, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Gadgets Broken
Wikia recently had a bug which kept resetting all user preferences. Pretty sure they said that they fixed it. If it continues, its best to report it to them. ~UltimateSupreme 03:30, August 24, 2015 (UTC)
Boruto: Naruto the Movie
In the character section for the subject topic, there are two characters named "Yurui" in the character section. But one of these is a filler which appeared in the Shippudden series. I can't seem to edit this so can you do the honours?
Re: Genjutsu books
Omni, you seem to be the most active Sysop in the forums, so I've decided to contact you regarding the following. We've held a consensus and nominated two new Forum Moderators: Curse of Hatred and AsianReaper. If you don't mind, I was wondering if you could grant those two their mod rights. Thanks. --Jizo 悟 (talk) 20:43, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Taken care of--~UltimateSupreme 09:51, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
Hello admin of the narutopedia wikia.
I just wanted to let you know that I used your forum policy as a referencing point for the forum rules on the mahouka wikia, and I just wanted to notify you that I did so. I credited your wikia at the end of the page, so I hope you guys don't mind, but if you do I will remove it.
An episode doesn't need to have canon material to be part of the arc. See Kidnapped! Naruto's Hot Spring Adventure! for an established example. Whether they fit better in the Kaguya arc or the one before it, I don't know, but they fit in one of them. ~SnapperTo 00:58, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
Boruto quote and trivia
How come my edits keep being removed >< I'm trying to add a quote from the Gaiden and information from the DataBook of the Boruto Movie..—This unsigned comment was made by GodlyHades (talk • contribs) .
Sage Mode images
I created that page by mistake. I was in the impression 5k combo had yet to be created. It was, but it is not connected to Naruto's jutsu list. That needs to be edited in.—This unsigned comment was made by GeneralNarutoUzumaki (talk • contribs) .
Sage Mode info
But what about Kabuto's Sage Mode? He transcended from snake to dragon only due to his Jugo Clan's abilities, not his own Sagem Mode powers, so how is it irrelevant to put that in? Plus, Jiraiya's Imperfect Sage Mode looks nothing like Naruto's Sage Mode: Jiraiya's markings look like a snake, whereas Naruto's markings look like an actual toad. Also, the Imperfected Sage Mode section didn't mention anything about Naruto achieving the form, which he did, so it's not redundant or irrelevant. --Georgio722 (talk) 03:44, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
- But I thought Kabuto grew the horns because he activated the Sage Transformation though? Plus Naruto achieving the imperfected Sage Mode is worth mentioning right?--Georgio722 (talk) 16:53, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Tsui no Kamui
- If it helps, I found this kanji: 対. Here's information about it from denshi jisho.--JouXIII (talk) 23:40, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
Possible Videogame solution.
I see that you are still sort of struggling to get the japanese data for the Naruto games. I just happened to remember that gamefaqs allows for users to upload saved data of games for public consumption. For Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, there are three save files that you could comb through for all of your kanji needs. HereUmishiru (talk) 02:18, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Maybe I'm just being a little too literal on it, but the word "explosion" is "Bakuha" (爆破, see Explosion Corps and Clone Great Explosion as an example.), not "baku" (爆), which would be closer to "split", "bomb", etc. Though the fact that "Explosion Release" (Bakuton) is translated as it is, I'm not so sure... You can change it if you want, it doesn't really make any difference to me. :p--Omojuze (talk) 14:30, October 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Also, I'm pretty sure that the only instance where we translated "baku" as "explosion" is in "Explosion Release", though don't quote me on that.--Omojuze (talk) 14:33, October 22, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Translation check
Who are the translators of this wiki, I need some help on translating some chapters for the Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Wiki and Sasuke Uchiha's Sharingan Legends Wiki.-- 4th Six Paths (talk) 21:22, October 25, 2015 (UTC)
Shakuka vs. Shakka
- I meant audio that didn't have any music. This video, for example, I can hear Rōshi saying the technique, but I'm not 100% sure whetever it's Shakuka or Shakka. And in my honest opinion, I hear more of Shakka than Shakuka. --JouXIII (talk) 16:02, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- It's Shakuka. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:39, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, if Seelentau says it's Shakuka, I guess that's that... It's just that, doesn't Shakka Daifunka or Shakka Taihō sound much better? And it also would be correct according to Japanese gemination rule. One good example is Shakkahō from Bleach, where 赤 is "shaku" and 火 is "ka". Sounds familiar? But that's just me ranting... If it's really Shakuka officially, then it simply is Shakuka officially. It's weird, but official nonetheless.--JouXIII (talk) 17:11, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- It's Shakuka. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:39, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Boruto ages
Thing is, each of them has two possible ages, aside from Might Guy (1st January). If you were born in 1990, you could be either 24 or 25, depending on the month you were born. So we can't say for sure. Doing that with B's age wasn't correct either. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:15, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
Iwa Kunoichi talk page
Naruto wiki Problem
Why did you get rid of them
Steven+Amethyst=UnknownFusion (talk) 22:23, November 10, 2015 (UTC)I see you got rid of all the edits I made on the "Robbed of sleep" page. I just want to know why you got rid of all the edits I made. What was wrong with them?
Oh! that's why.
Steven+Amethyst=UnknownFusion (talk) 22:46, November 13, 2015 (UTC)I saw your message on my talk page. Thanks for explaining why you got rid of them. I guess if I want to put the stuff I typed back on the page and for the stuff to stay a "plot" section would have to be added. I use to think that synopsis and plot were the same thing.
Snapper2 is dead
- Wishful thinking? I did leave him this a while ago.
- Or I'm a ghost! That's probably the more likely. ~SnapperTo 19:01, November 28, 2015 (UTC)