Your "site" is a 404.
- EDIT: Was a 404. And I see something similar on SaiyanIsland. ★WindStar7125 05:13, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Because Its Literally The Same Thing, lol. So Can U Tell Omnibender To Stop Undoing My Legitimate Edits On The Page? EDIT: Also, http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/08/naruto-storm-4-sasuke-naruto-story-more-screenshots/ In The Text Above It It Says: The story mode screenshot for Naruto gives an indication for a Naruto vs Tobi showdown, so we assume the fight from Naruto Storm 3, that was left with a cliffhanger, will be retold in Naruto Storm 4 to match the canon Naruto story much more closely. Bob1200 (talk) 16:51, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Hiding stuff
- Sort of related: page moves have started causing smw values to duplicate, which causes things to appear in unexpected cases, as I assume it did here. This can be fixed by removing and then restoring the infobox. You can check if a particular issue is caused by this by checking Special:Browse. ~SnapperTo 16:22, August 19, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Jutsu classification
Need help in changing password
It seems that my avatar has been changed by someone and I'm worried about my security, can you tell me how to change my password? (I tried changing it through http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central, but wand to conform whether it is safe or not..)
Hey, I was wondering....if Boruto used this in the movie as well, and we know it's Wind Release, why is he tagged as novel only. Is it because it was expanded upon only in the novel? Would take it to the talk page, but thought I might get a quick answer.--Mina talk | contribs 19:25, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah I see. I guess I just figured that the novel was more or less a direct adaptation from the movie, and the novel just bothered to further explain the techniques dynamics. I guess Boruto's use of Lightning & Water Release (according to Boruto anyway) was a novel exclusive thing too then, and wasn't said in the movie.--Mina talk | contribs 23:08, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Gadgets Broken
Wikia recently had a bug which kept resetting all user preferences. Pretty sure they said that they fixed it. If it continues, its best to report it to them. ~UltimateSupreme 03:30, August 24, 2015 (UTC)
Boruto: Naruto the Movie
In the character section for the subject topic, there are two characters named "Yurui" in the character section. But one of these is a filler which appeared in the Shippudden series. I can't seem to edit this so can you do the honours?
Re: Genjutsu books
Omni, you seem to be the most active Sysop in the forums, so I've decided to contact you regarding the following. We've held a consensus and nominated two new Forum Moderators: Curse of Hatred and AsianReaper. If you don't mind, I was wondering if you could grant those two their mod rights. Thanks. --Jizo 悟 (talk) 20:43, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Taken care of--~UltimateSupreme 09:51, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
Hello admin of the narutopedia wikia.
I just wanted to let you know that I used your forum policy as a referencing point for the forum rules on the mahouka wikia, and I just wanted to notify you that I did so. I credited your wikia at the end of the page, so I hope you guys don't mind, but if you do I will remove it.
An episode doesn't need to have canon material to be part of the arc. See Kidnapped! Naruto's Hot Spring Adventure! for an established example. Whether they fit better in the Kaguya arc or the one before it, I don't know, but they fit in one of them. ~SnapperTo 00:58, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
Boruto quote and trivia
How come my edits keep being removed >< I'm trying to add a quote from the Gaiden and information from the DataBook of the Boruto Movie..—This unsigned comment was made by GodlyHades (talk • contribs) .
Sage Mode images
I created that page by mistake. I was in the impression 5k combo had yet to be created. It was, but it is not connected to Naruto's jutsu list. That needs to be edited in.—This unsigned comment was made by GeneralNarutoUzumaki (talk • contribs) .
Sage Mode info
But what about Kabuto's Sage Mode? He transcended from snake to dragon only due to his Jugo Clan's abilities, not his own Sagem Mode powers, so how is it irrelevant to put that in? Plus, Jiraiya's Imperfect Sage Mode looks nothing like Naruto's Sage Mode: Jiraiya's markings look like a snake, whereas Naruto's markings look like an actual toad. Also, the Imperfected Sage Mode section didn't mention anything about Naruto achieving the form, which he did, so it's not redundant or irrelevant. --Georgio722 (talk) 03:44, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
- But I thought Kabuto grew the horns because he activated the Sage Transformation though? Plus Naruto achieving the imperfected Sage Mode is worth mentioning right?--Georgio722 (talk) 16:53, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Tsui no Kamui
- If it helps, I found this kanji: 対. Here's information about it from denshi jisho.--JouXIII (talk) 23:40, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
Possible Videogame solution.
I see that you are still sort of struggling to get the japanese data for the Naruto games. I just happened to remember that gamefaqs allows for users to upload saved data of games for public consumption. For Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, there are three save files that you could comb through for all of your kanji needs. HereUmishiru (talk) 02:18, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Maybe I'm just being a little too literal on it, but the word "explosion" is "Bakuha" (爆破, see Explosion Corps and Clone Great Explosion as an example.), not "baku" (爆), which would be closer to "split", "bomb", etc. Though the fact that "Explosion Release" (Bakuton) is translated as it is, I'm not so sure... You can change it if you want, it doesn't really make any difference to me. :p--Omojuze (talk) 14:30, October 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Also, I'm pretty sure that the only instance where we translated "baku" as "explosion" is in "Explosion Release", though don't quote me on that.--Omojuze (talk) 14:33, October 22, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Translation check
Who are the translators of this wiki, I need some help on translating some chapters for the Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Wiki and Sasuke Uchiha's Sharingan Legends Wiki.-- 4th Six Paths (talk) 21:22, October 25, 2015 (UTC)
Shakuka vs. Shakka
- I meant audio that didn't have any music. This video, for example, I can hear Rōshi saying the technique, but I'm not 100% sure whetever it's Shakuka or Shakka. And in my honest opinion, I hear more of Shakka than Shakuka. --JouXIII (talk) 16:02, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- It's Shakuka. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:39, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, if Seelentau says it's Shakuka, I guess that's that... It's just that, doesn't Shakka Daifunka or Shakka Taihō sound much better? And it also would be correct according to Japanese gemination rule. One good example is Shakkahō from Bleach, where 赤 is "shaku" and 火 is "ka". Sounds familiar? But that's just me ranting... If it's really Shakuka officially, then it simply is Shakuka officially. It's weird, but official nonetheless.--JouXIII (talk) 17:11, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- It's Shakuka. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:39, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Boruto ages
Thing is, each of them has two possible ages, aside from Might Guy (1st January). If you were born in 1990, you could be either 24 or 25, depending on the month you were born. So we can't say for sure. Doing that with B's age wasn't correct either. • Seelentau 愛 議 16:15, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
Iwa Kunoichi talk page
Naruto wiki Problem
Why did you get rid of them
Steven+Amethyst=UnknownFusion (talk) 22:23, November 10, 2015 (UTC)I see you got rid of all the edits I made on the "Robbed of sleep" page. I just want to know why you got rid of all the edits I made. What was wrong with them?
Oh! that's why.
Steven+Amethyst=UnknownFusion (talk) 22:46, November 13, 2015 (UTC)I saw your message on my talk page. Thanks for explaining why you got rid of them. I guess if I want to put the stuff I typed back on the page and for the stuff to stay a "plot" section would have to be added. I use to think that synopsis and plot were the same thing.
Snapper2 is dead
- Wishful thinking? I did leave him this a while ago.
- Or I'm a ghost! That's probably the more likely. ~SnapperTo 19:01, November 28, 2015 (UTC)
Is it possible you could restore this article? It was deleted because it was considered "fanon" at the time, but now there's a name for it (that's exactly the same). ★WindStar7125 05:21, December 7, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Zetsu Obito's ougi
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Wandering_Ninja_Clan Should it be mentioned somewhere? Munchvtec (talk) 18:30, December 8, 2015 (UTC)
Hi. I was reading Dark Release. As this is a Kekkei Genkai, it may be a mix of Water and Yin? I explain. In Zodiac's sign, water, expecially Pisces, is the elements of dream, immagination, phantasy, dimensions, astral sense, magic &co. Yin is the energy of shape, tipically of immagination (etimology is 'action of image' and image itself means 'imitate' as well as displayed in Sharingan Genjutsu where is imitated what is seen). Both of their color (yin-black and water=blu) may suggest the Dark Release Picture Element. Moreover, I observed that many ninja were able to absorb chakra itself, without any specifically tecnique. Orochimaru (scorpion), Kabuto (Pisces), Yoroi (Pisces), Kisame (Pisces), Jirōbō (cancer)...all under the water element of zodiac. Kabuto himself says that ability of water is absorb sounds. Well, in the sea, water are so deep that even light cannot go too much further, as well in a Black Hole (some say, because of continuous moving of the molecules of water, the straight solar beam is broken - the opposite in the ice). Snow are able to nullify sound as well. I've observed that Wood Style is able to subpress Chakra of Tails beast with a combination of Water and Earth. Water always absorb and Earth alsays push and grind, as seen Shin: Jukai Kōtan. In the Wood release the power of the earth is plasticized by water - and instead of capriciuos and weak image/imitation or just hard rock montains, trees are created. In Zodiac, Earth means "Hard Work", "Heavy Work". I've observed that Dark Style and Sharingan Prowess are similar, but not the same. Sharingan is a triple Yin Seal on eyes (similar to the Byakugo no Yin but not on face, but on eyes) that uses Yin energy, that grants the ability to copy (inner registrazion, like absorbing information in the ordinary studing....) and the ability to create illusion (etim. "game" or even in the proverb "Never take a game too far", or "A nice game last little" suggesting that Sharingan illuson can't last much more than minutes or seconds or that thier copying power can't go further than some intencity). More over Water is realm of dream, but also nightmare. In ancient mithology water was the element of divination,future viewer,....all sort of image manipulation); property of water is to dilute and putting together the illusory power of Yin and the diluting power of water, phantasy are made. The etimology of phantasy is "Illusory appereance", "immagination", phantasia "power of imagination; appearance, image, perception," from phantazesthai "picture to oneself," from phantos "visible," from phainesthai "appear," in late Greek "to imagine, have visions," related to phaos, phos "light," phainein "to show, to bring to light".
I would like to modify Dark Style article, but I don't know how to choose information about that. Anyway, what do you thing about DARK STYLE AS WATER+YIN? --Underneth (talk) 21:00, December 9, 2015 (UTC)
This can't be legal, right?
Hey. I was spending time on here, when suddenly, new user called User:Ice Eruption made the edit that was unnecessary in my opinion, but that's not the problem... This is. Compare the two and you'll soon see what I mean.
- Alright.--JouXIII (talk) 21:31, December 15, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Takigakure novel
Re: New scan info
The this user here is most likely a sockpuppet account of this one. He's even making the same edits to the same article, if you look at his contributions (I'm only asking here since you've been the one blocking the most accounts recently). ★WindStar7125 22:15, December 23, 2015 (UTC)
re: double trouble
Hello. I want just be sure about one thing, and I think asking you is the best option. Nature transformations are named with "ton" at end. It was often translated as "element" so it would make sense. But the kanji 遁 used in that name means release, or escape, right? Why is that used? Fire Element would make more sense than Fire Release.
Could you please warn the user to be more tolerable towards moderators and other users? I would do that myself but I don't want to backseat-moderate :]--Ghostrick142 (talk) 20:41, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
how can i ad a photo
Hey there Omnibender. I hope you are keeping well, and I hope you have a Happy New Year! You seem to be the only sysop consistently active on the wiki now, so I hope the work doesn't build up too much for you :) --SuperSajuuk (talk) 18:35, January 6, 2016 (UTC)
- I'll keep that in mind for the next time. Thanks! (^_^) --JouXIII (talk) 01:17, January 10, 2016 (UTC)
I decided to take the initiative of making it so references would go with what I planned to make for redirects: Episode ? (Naruto) and Episode ? (Naruto: Shippūden). That way when searched you'd see the episode all is needes is to put in parenthesis the part. I seen how Windy did something similar from taking away the "Naruto" part to just include "Chapter ?". --Rai 水 (talk) 23:49, January 12, 2016 (UTC)
- On second thought I'm gonna leave the reference episode the way they are. Can you do me a favor and rename the episode pages 1-5 to include the "(disambiguation)" with it. Also can you delete http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_1_(Naruto)?redirect=no and http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_1_(Naruto:_Shipp%C5%ABden)?redirect=no. --Rai 水 (talk) 03:25, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
Not sure if you saw this but...
This looks rather interesting. I doubt that these changes will generally have an affect on this wiki, but that Content Moderator group looks very interesting. --SuperSajuuk (talk) 19:27, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
Well you say that the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade is not a weapon or at least a ninja weapon so it can't be under Bukijutsu, however, the Paper Shuriken is labeled under Shurikenjutsu although paper is a weapon, it's not an actual shuriken and the Mutilation technique is labeled also under shurikenjutsu although the projectiles are not actual ninja weapons but they are weapons. I'm telling you this because it is being used through the wiki and according to the definition of Bukijutsu, it's use of a ninja using a weapon, even if it's not a common weapon or a weapon used through a jutsu, it's still a weapon. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:53, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
- May you highlight this thread and put your opinion on the subject, thanks! --Rai 水 (talk) 21:12, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
- It seems that no one disagrees with my suggestion just is a bit hesitant on what is considered a "weapon" but seeing how I've given a fair solution to what woulfld be considered for it to be one such as Paper Shuriken and Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade would be such. Is it alright to make updates to pages pertaining to my interpretation to a weapon? --Rai 水 (talk) 23:17, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
Something wrong with you?
Why are you blocking me from editing it. Like I said, Obito is able to use that ability so I added him to the list. That's the only reason I even edited it.—This unsigned comment was made by djghostface292 (talk • contribs) .
Re: Rin's jutsu
Jiraiya tools section
I would to add to the Jiraiya page under the tools menu, sealing scrolls. How do I go about doing this?
Characters Storm 4
Hello Omnibender, the Talk:Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 see the writing: So the characters is Sound Four is confirmed in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 14:20, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
I added information from Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken to Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance as it is unnamed and might as well be merged with the technique which honestly might be it since it was not even named (for it to be different) and was only seen airborn so we can't say whether it contained the same hand signs at the ladder technique. So really you should delete it. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:12, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
About the Six Paths page
The reason the romanji and kanji were wrong is basically because I'm horrible at translations, sorry, and yeah. ZackTheRaikage 04:32, February 6, 2016 (UTC)ZackTheRaikage