We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
It is not specified that there weren't any other mizukage between the 4th and her.
New releases are recognized on this wiki the Friday of when it is released, regardless of when it was actually released overseas.
Re: smart one
I don't have to put something on myself, when I can just edit the incoherent additions typical annons put up to make them readable and in Wiki style. Point is however, as Jacce said, rules iz rules.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 14:44, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
Jutsu Page Creation
- It is unnecessary to include Category:Jutsu at the bottom of jutsu pages, the infobox does that on its own. Simant (talk) 03:22, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
- It is also unnecessary to add category characters, while using the character infobox. Simant (talk) 03:34, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Re: I apologize
Being apart of a clan...
An administrator is currently fitting your images into the articles so I will oppose no further on this matter. I also ask for your forgiveness, I am rather sensitive to editing on the articles concerning the five basic natures. User:Master Shannara December 16, 2009
- Crystal was long ago agreed to be part Earth in past discussions, hence why it is listed as being part Earth in the nature transformation page. I listed Guren with Earth because of that, to uphold consistency of information between articles. As you can see from the time I added Earth nature to her page and the message I left in her talk page, there was more than enough time for anyone who disagreed with it to step forward. No one did, not a person voiced opposition, so I went ahead and changed it. If you don't like it, convince the rest of the community not to consider Crystal Release as part Earth and I'll remove that from her page, but for now, consistency between articles is all I care about. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:00, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
naruto shippuden kizuna drive
ino was confirmed along with shikamaru on silliconera as stated as ino being as recovery and shikamaru being a support role
ino and shikamaru in naruto kazuna drive
type in naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 on google then go to the one that has silliconera then look for yourself.
Re: Jutsu Translation
Just give me a link to a high-quality video where the name can be seen and the time index of when the name can be seen in the video and I'll be happy to help you. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 18:29, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
- I did all those techniques. If you have any more, just drop me a note. There were a few moves in that one video that weren't in the list you gave me and I saw several videos with moves that weren't in that one video. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 22:16, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Ultimate Ninja Storm
Are you aware that Ultimate Ninja Storm, despite being an English game, gives Japanese names for its jutsu? The Japanese (or literal English) should be used for jutsu article titles, not the English translations. ~SnapperTo 18:56, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Multiple Shadow Clone Rasengan
Hang a bit before changing the caps back, there was a massive moving by Snapper which sparked a discussion on how we do some stuff, please give input at Forum:Title Case. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:36, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
I dont know that Ibiki named it. If he did it, put the romaji or at least the English name when you create the page, because if you dont do it, it looks like an unamed technique.--Kind-Hearted-One (talk) 13:07, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
I'm getting the feeling you still don't understand how to make character pages with the infobox properly. - SimAnt 16:29, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
Did you find any source saying that Kuroma and Akari's names actually had the clan name in them? That was the reason they were moved from the names you moved them to back to the ones you moved them from in the past, without the clan name. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:25, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Orochimaru Mud Body
Living Wall Fist: Style One
You're not being able to move the page because it already exists as a redirect to Living Wall Fist. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem (I think), but when a redirect has an edit history, or wasn't created by an article being moved, you have to delete it first, so the "new" article can have the edit history of the other article that is being moved to the new title. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:22, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, you might want to have a sysop do that, this way you preserve the editing history of the article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:42, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Episode 196 Title
Sorry about the incorrect translation. You see, I was in a rush to school and I have all the episodes' translations on a file on my computer. In the hurry I was in, I copied the wrong translation, so again, I apologize. ~ Fmakck - Talk - Contributions 23:44, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Found it ten minutes after leaving you this. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:01, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
I am not the one who creates the pages. I wasn't the user who originally added the deletion tag. If you want it to stay, use talk page so others can give their opinion. I personally don't think it is necessary, as it can simply be mentioned in the hydrification technique article instead of creating another unnamed jutsu article.—This unsigned comment was made by Deva 27 (talk • contribs) .
Rushing on creating
I understand your point, particularly on Cerez365, who is in my opinion the most active member of the wikia, always doing something, always here when i check in. I also used to be a little annoyed but, this is a community and we are all trying to achieve the same goal.--Vecanoi (talk) 18:06, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
In regards to characters from ch. 305
I saw that you had edited the page of Unmo Samidare and I was wondering if you planned to add the two other deceased nin from the same chapter (305) on page 10 panel 3 on a later date? Should be possible since we can clearly see their names spelled over their pictures.
Re: Tobi article
Oh, I'm sorry then. The way it was written though made it sound like it all happened with Tobi in the treetops. Next time you can simply edit the article, there's no need to leave a message on my talkpage for something like this.
Best Regards,Cerez365™ 20:12, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I guess so.--OmegaRasengan (talk) 03:14, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
Link Mei Terumi
Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden
Could you please explain to me why it's strange that a spin-off series takes place in a different setting than the one currently in the original? Neither manga is affiliated with the other except through the fact that they share the same characters.--Cerez365™ 10:50, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
Flying Thunder God Technique trivia
Uhm. I removed the trivia point simply because it's not necessary. Minato's whole fighting style (in the games as well as the manga and anime) revolves around him using the Flying Thunder God Technique (hence the name) and then attacking persons — which might be one of the reasons the Rasengan doesn't require the use of hand seals. Why does something that obvious need to be mentioned in the article?
As for the whole top dog bit and your caps lock rave, it's taking every ounce of restraint I possess not to address that, so please try to act/respond more civilly. Thanks in advance.--Cerez365™ 00:27, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Naruto 6: Road to Ninja
Hi Omega, how do you do? I'd like to ask you where did you watch the second trailer of the movie? I didn't find it at all, even the official website of this movie hasn't released it. Thanks for your help ^__^ Shakhmoot (Talk) 19:02, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Re: No life
It's really taking every ounce of self-restraint I have in this attempt not to be rude to you:
- First of all what edit are you referring to? I haven't undone any of your edits in a while. I made the conscious decision not to do that for some time now. You might want to go and check who it was that undid your edit.
- Where I am for whatever portion of a day/my time is none of your concern since I am not bonded to you.
- It's only because you think I'm high and mighty why I am. Try thinking of me as below you and all that will change.
- If Deva's just like me, then he must be a lovely individual.
- I am not a dictator, I'm a Gemini.
I get the fact that you don't like me or what have view since you feel I dog your edits. While that's fine and all I will ask you to kindly stop being an ass and act as though you're an independent component of the wikia instead of part of a community. People are saying they're unsure of how to proceed with things and you go right on ahead and start replacing Tobi with Obito in jutsu articles. Is it that you don't have access to Special:WikiActivity like the rest of us or something? --Cerez365™(talk) 14:03, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Same...Please don't replace Tobi with Obito and wait till our discussion is over...You may well respond to us in the forum created by Cerez. akz! 14:05, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Maybe I wouldn't be an ass if you STOP ACTING like something YOU'RE NOT and quit stalking my edits now would I? Notice how majorly you are the only one to undo my edits? Some others don't seem to have an issue with my edits but most edits you see that aren't yours is useless. And I know you two are responding to me because you two don't want anyone to beat you to the punch and I know both of you are going to hurry on and change everything before someone else does once this is over because you two always have to hurry to make an edit before someone beats you to it. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 14:28, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- It's funny the way you expect people to take you seriously. You constantly have a problem with anyone who troubles your edit in one way or another. You used to complain about the same thing with Deva and Omni like a deranged person. Now you're lumping Aditya in with me as well. Omega, if you want more to do on the wiki, all you have to do is ask, or lead the charge. Pointing fingers has gotten you nowhere thus far, you need to come with a new strategy. God knows I'd die if someone beats me to an edit. I would just whilt and die...--Cerez365™(talk)14:36, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I could care less if Omni and everyone else undo my edits. Know why? Cuz they act like you and Deva who did it to feel superior and like Aditya making adding new stuff like a race. And since when did I complain about Omni messing with my edits? --OmegaRasengan (talk) 14:50, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
hayate revived what?
Hi Omega and how are you? I wonder where did you get all the information about the story of this coming filler arc. I saw the promotion video (PV) of this arc about a week ago on its official website. but I haven't found a subbed version of it. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:19, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks so much for the link and I watched it and understand the story of this arc in general. I have a page which talks about the arc and the main characters that will make their appearance on it. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:38, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
You may want to see Help:Common image pages.—
You need to clear your cache.—