Re: another request
- I just looked them up, i put the name of the character and then added definition and checked multiple linked sites. if there wrong i can stop but so far it seems almost all of them are correct. Munchvtec (talk) 14:16, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
Btw your profile pics...
- Ok, now that's funny, haha. XD ★WindStar7125 21:05, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Hiroyuki Yamashita did a great work for that shot indeed!! Hilarious :D —Shakhmoot (Talk) 21:07, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
Can you explain more? Do you mean that, when you click the "Reply" button after typing a reply in the box, the box collapses, but no reply ever appears? --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 14:23, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
- This has happened before. It happened to me on another wiki. There is nothing I can do about it. You can try clearing your cache and forcing your browser not to load any site wide or personal JS/CSS files by adding this code to the end of the url:
?usesitecss=0&usesitejs=0&allowusercss=0&allowuserjs=0--Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 14:38, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
The only reason i linked it was because i assumed someone would of quickly jumped at the opportunity to make the clan article already, but obviously that hasn't happen yet so i'll remove it. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 17:50, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
Re: just wondering
Kazaana bezeichnet eigentlich kleinere Löcher in Höhlen, durch die der Wind weht. Ob man es nun einfach Loch oder Windloch nennt, ist egal. Da Obito keine Höhle ist, dachten sich die Amerikaner wohl, dass Loch ausreicht. • Seelentau 愛 議 17:36, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Welche Symbolik? Es geht hier ja nicht um irgendwelche Höhlen, sondern um das Loch in Obito. Wenn überhaupt, kann ich die Namensgebung Kishimotos nicht nachvollziehen. Andererseits wird auch eine Technik in Inuyasha so genannt, obwohl sie wie ein schwarzes Loch wirkt, was ja nun gar nichts mit Wind und Höhlen am Hut hat. • Seelentau 愛 議 17:41, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
By the way, I thinke that you bist schon better als me in Japanois, wenn you es really studierst. Also, es ist warm, my brain ist gemelted, please forgib mein Denglish. • Seelentau 愛 議 12:56, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
- No serioushaft, my Japanesisch isn't mal auf dem Level eines Preschülers. I would nicht mal be able to write an application to the tōdai. I actually denke you solltest mynen "Job" als Transsetzer overtaken, hiere. Okay? • Seelentau 愛 議 16:27, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
Looks like you're right. Sorry for the confusion then, go right ahead. Though it wouldn't have happened if you would've provided that in the edit description xDD.--Omojuze (talk) 18:05, May 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, nice work! I guess we can call you a translator now? :D --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 18:24, May 22, 2015 (UTC)
Just a thought...
- 10/10 for your current pic XD --Sarutobii2 (talk) 21:43, July 2, 2015 (UTC)
It's obvious that it's fanart and you can notice that the kanji is badly written there. Whoever did that just modified one of those legit images featuring Naruto and Sasuke families and just inserted his imagination into this image. Nice try :D —Shakhmoot (Talk) 14:19, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
- You're welcome, it's written as "Suna no Sho" and you know we don't have a databook named like that ;) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 14:29, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
Why exactly do we need 3 images to depict a clone technique? Its seems unnecessary to have an image of just the eye focusing when 90% of other doujutsu technique articles just mention it, instead of including a separate image. --Sarada Uzumaki (talk) 12:05, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with you with having an image of the clones and another of them invisible. But is it worth using this image  from the colored manga to use instead or not? --Sarada Uzumaki (talk) 16:26, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
Dealing with Sajuuk
Thanks for being the one to finally address the fact that almost all the Sysops seemingly have it out for Sajuuk. I would have said it myself, but that would have probably nixed any chance of an idea I want to have implemented actually passing.
- ^ This. If I didn't make it clear, I totally agree with the post you made Norleon. :) --Sajuuk [Mod] 16:04, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
He doesn't really listen to anyone, he just adds whatever the hell he wants and ignores the repercussions. Frankly, people have lost patience for him, I hope the sysops see my request and just infinite block him. --Sajuuk 20:57, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Lol, he obviously thinks pages like that are actually useful...
- Really don't get why none of the sysops are actually taking the initiative and infinitely blocking him from contributing. --Sajuuk 13:31, July 2, 2015 (UTC)
Well we could always use the pic of her dark sky like we had to change for Tobirama rember that? Akame_of_the_Demon_Sword_Murasame村雨(Talk) 13:57, July 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Ach das. Na, mir ist vollkommen egal was irgendwer gegen mich sammelt oder nicht, sollen sie doch machen, wenns ihnen Spaß macht. Ich hänge nicht grade an diesem "Job" und wenn meine ehrliche Art ihn mir irgendwann nimmt, dann soll es halt so sein. Ich werde meine Worte bestimmt nicht in Watte hüllen, um auch ja niemanden zu verletzen. Wie ich schon schrieb ist das hier kein Kindergarten und ich bin weder deren Freund, noch irgendeine Art von Mutter oder so. Wenn ich Aussagen dumm finde, dann sage ich das auch so. Und bei manchen Aussagen oder Threads/Diskussionen kann ich mir einfach nur an den Kopf fassen. Zum Beispiel wurde jetzt auch noch ein Artikel zu diesem Hyuga-KKG erstellt, obwohl ich doch erst sagte, dass dieses KKG nicht bestätigt ist. Am liebsten würde ich den Artikel direkt löschen und den Ersteller sperren, weil er so dumm ist. Aber neein, dann heulen Rachin und Co. ja wieder rum. Die sollen sich einfach mal alle Eier wachsen lassen. • Seelentau 愛 議 10:25, July 24, 2015 (UTC)