Hey. In "The Last" around what scene was this shown: "Naruto was shown holding dual Rasengan to augment the strength of his punches, instead of thrusting them onto the opponent."? Thanks in advance.--Questionaredude (talk) 05:01, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
- I just watched the scene (I own a "copy"). At no point did Naruto "duel-wield" Rasengan to aid in his punching. I'll take your word for it, though it may have been another scene.--Questionaredude (talk) 05:24, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
Necro'ing Old Threads
A user just commented on a "really" old thread. I'm considering just closing it since there's no reason for anyone to still be using it, but just wanted to check with you for other options.
RE: Archived Forums
- There are many notices and scripts in place to prevent users bumping old discussions. The point is to ensure old discussions are not bumped when users don't have anything to add. If you feel like bringing up the topic again, start a new thread.
- @Jizo: JFYI, there's a rule violation for bypassing any forum related scripts, as they were in place to keep the forums tidy. Just letting u know ;) --SuperSajuuk (talk) 11:04, February 24, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Jizo, any chance you'll become un-busy anytime soon? Just would be nice to have you around for when the forum explodes after the new manga starts :P --Sarutobii2 (talk) 20:28, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
- That's understandable. Im looking forwards to the next few months then. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 08:23, May 1, 2016 (UTC)
Congrats man. New sysop!
So, I also requested Saru too. The block request. Yeah, Quakingstar needs to be blocked. He's been flaming for way too long, with way too many warnings. I mean if you disagree I'll state my reasoning further, but yeah. It's my opinion that it's time for perma-block.
- Haha well, it's done I guess. And yeah, congrats again. AsianReaper (talk) 21:55, July 11, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Chat Request?
- Im available again for the next few hours. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 18:36, July 12, 2016 (UTC)
Sajuuk brought this thread to our attention as it doesn't really fit on any of the boards and is probably more suited for the chat. I definitely agree with him, but I've moved it from versus to general discussions until I get a couple more opinions from people who've been around longer. Curse of Hatred (talk) 11:41, September 11, 2016 (UTC)
Yo. Dunno if you are aware, but you still have the separate chatmoderator and threadmoderator user rights on your account, while having sysop. Given sysop automatically includes the rights from chatmoderator/threadmoderator by default, you should update your rights to remove chatmoderator/threadmoderator flags (while leaving Sysop). You can do that here: Special:UserRights/NeedleJizo. Just thought I'd let you know, updating the rights helps to prevent clutter from unneeded flags. --Sajuuk 13:51, September 28, 2016 (UTC)