We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- UltimateSupreme (talk) 19:38, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
Re:I got a Q
- Still haven't got a clue what you are talking about. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:33, November 13, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Changing ninja academy to academy
- Actually, it was blinded, but that does not hinder one's physical strenght. I noted it in his kenjutsu prowess where it indeed matters, but basically, you don't need your eyes to be able to strike the ground. Norleon (talk) 14:37, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
Re:I don't understand...
- 1) Please don't just message the same user over and over again with your questions as it can become annoying.
- 2) We do not use images from Google Images here, they are not allowed and are considered illegal. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:15, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
hello I just saw that you were havnig a fight with the other people her i just wan tto say that you must not listen to them the user elvonor said it to me you can see it here http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Naori_Uchiha
- yes he said that but i am not good in english i just learn it still and i am not good wiht computers too so i cant help much in it but what do you mean with young i am 13 years old that is legal how old are you?Iloveinoxxx (talk) 19:35, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
- thats okay yeah i love her really much and i also cant wait to be 16 i bet its amazing lol :D :D i also like everything about naruto its the best anime ever all people tell me like it sucks but they can go to hell i dont care about what they think :DIloveinoxxx (talk) 19:41, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
Look don't talk about other users behind there backs and please try to be understanding with them, they're only trying to help, please try not to get into arguments here and yes we screenshot the pictures from episodes do you know how to screenshot? because if you do there's some articles that could need someone to help make them better --Root根 19:32, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
Re:why did you delete
We don't know if she has them, but wielding kunai or shuriken is usually no feat that is mentioned in an article. Nearly every character wields them, that's the reason the users aren't listed in the infobox of both weapons, except when they are renowned for the usage, like Toroi. If a character does nothing special with these tools, there is no reason to mention them. Norleon (talk) 13:52, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Shikigami dance
Foam does contain water, and it was a Water Release technique. The reversal was more due to the adding of the dashed foam/water, which is rather unsightly, and the linking of ninjutsu. Unless the article you're adding the links has a significant size, it's generally unnecessary to add links that are already available in the infobox. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:34, November 21, 2013 (UTC)