We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Hinata Edit
I thought this was about Hinata not Hanabi? It said something from Hinata's trivia was removed and then reposted. I thought my trivia about the 2010 interview about the heroine issue was removed? So what is this about?
Re: Hinata Edit
No, actually it's a completely useless trivia. What's next? Mentioning who was the first character to say: "I hate you", to him? My point is, we don't want to flood these sections with such worthless information, and please, sign your posts. DeathBlade182 (talk) 06:19, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
True, but no one cares about who hates him. For one he was hated by everyone and nobody ever told him they loved him. After a long time Hinata was the very first person to say one of the things he wanted to hear the most. "I love you." Simple words, but powerful nonetheless. Also what do you mean by sign my name?
Re: Yamato Edit
What translation I use is irrelevant. You are interpreting the scene, and most scenes from what I've seen, as everyone knowing for a fact that Sakura is lying. In Yamato's case, he is trying to ask why Sakura would come all the way to the Land of Iron just to tell Naruto she loves him. There is no indication of whether or not he knows it's a lie. ~SnapperTo 19:00, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- You're kidding right? You could tell by the look on his, Kakashi and Sai's faces that they knew she was not telling the truth. If you're that ignorant or just can't read facial expression then that is scary. (Not an insult.) Michma12
- Kakashi, who can only convey emotion with one eye, and Sai, who has no emotion at all, is poor supporting evidence. And they are certainly not responding with "disdain". Yamato does not believe Sakura and three others would defy the rules of the Kage Summit by going to a foreign country for something so trivial as ♥, so he tries to ask why they are really there. That is what he is questioning, not the legitimacy of her profession. ~SnapperTo 19:15, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I already solved that problem a while ago with Omnibender. Later.
Re: Yamato Edit
Usually, I'd be reading at Mangastream, but they remove their chapters once they're release in tonkoban format, so I had to go to onemanga. Regardless of translation, what I see is: in chapter 469, we first see them reacting to what Sakura said. Kakashi and Kiba are like "meh", Yamato and Lee are O.o. Lee facepalms as she continues. Kiba is obscured by a dialo box. Yamato is listening to Sakura, and when he tries to speak, Kakashi stops. Kiba is just there remembering what she said back when Konoha 11 + Sai, sans Sasuke and Naruto. When Sakura hugs him, Sai keeps his landscape face, and the others have a "you're so lying". Disdain would be a stretch. Disapproval is more like it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:07, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
I can agree with the removing of "disdain" with disapproval as it may be a little too strong a word to describe.
to be fair, the only reason kiba and lee thought she was lying was because they knew the real reason they came to naruto was to tell him about their choice about sasuke. yamato was skeptical because of how she brought up sasuke, and kakashi and sai are currently unreadable. however, just because those people have those reactions, it doesn't prove that sakura was lying to naruto about loving him. and neither does naruto calling her a liar. and as for her expressions, it's only because she didn't expect him to not believe her, because of being embarrassed of asking her to tell him she loved him again, and because she was thinking, none of these expressions prove she was lying to him. at the minute, we have no proof as to whether or not she was lying or not, or if she loves sasuke or naruto. get your facts straight.
Someones in denial. If I recall Naruto said: "I hate those who lie."
Really, you think that proves she was lying? Naruto could say sasuke was really bisexual or sakura was going to be the next hokage, that doesn't mean he is right. only sakura can prove whether or not she really loves sasuke or naruto. plus, when he said that, he was thinking of the times when she was crazy about sasuke, in part 1, not once considering the times she spent with naruto himself and when she was bonding with him. this can be seen clearly. and again, get your facts straight, he said "I hate people who lie to themselves." Plus, seeing past chapters, it looks like he doesn't and couldn't hate her and it looks like she really could love naruto. Face it, Naruhina died in chapter 437 when hinata almost did.
You know what pisses me off more than a an obsessed fan. It's an obsessed fan who hates a pairing because they don;t want it to happen. Even when there has been hints about it. Look I am a NaruHina fan, myself but I am not obsessed over it. Also this isnt the first time I have had the conversation on Naruto not believing Sakura. Get over it, the message was clear as day, Sakura was using Naruto so he didnt go after Sasuke anymore and telling him she loved him so he could give up on that. It didnt work as Naruto knew that Sakura is still in love with Sasuke, and was not only angered by the fact that she said she loved with him (which she doesnt on the same level as Naruto), but the fact she said she doesnt love Sasuke made it pretty clear Naruto knew he was lying. After the conversation Kakashi and Sai knew she was lying as to stop him from doing this and from keeping him occupied. End of Story. Grow Up, you immature child.
Last i checked, sai said sakura was hiding something from naruto, not lying to him. read over the manga more. plus, it was only sai who suspected sakura loved sasuke, kakashi never said anything of the sort. like i said earlier, just because naruto, sai and kakashi don't believe her, it doesn't mean she wasn't telling the truth. plus, how was she using him? she was doing this all to help and support naruto, and to make him happy. naruto had it already made up in his mind that sakura loved sasuke the day he made the promise, so it would stand to reason he wouldn't believe her. wouldn't you do the same thing in that position? Besides, where is your proof that she was lying? do you having anything else other than saying sai, kakashi, and naruto don't think she's telling the truth, because so far i have only heard say that. if you use your brain for once, you would realize that sakura didn't have to say she loved him in order to get him to stop chasing sasuke. plus, you are kind of obsessed seeing as how you edit hinata's page to say things like she was the first one who told naruto she loved him and edited sakura's page to make her look evil. plus, you kind of just said you hate yourself because of how you keep talking down any narusaku and sakura point at every turn. try using your brain for once, preschooler.
Yep, I knew it you're an obsessed Naru/Saku fan. I feel sorry for you. Not for your pairing choice but you obsession over it. If you are unable to read characteric expression or you just want to stay ignorant and live in your fantasy world. Then go ahead. I will not stop you. I myself am not a fan of Sakura, however that doesnt mean I don;t hate her. Also I realized that: "i love you" is not important. I thought it was due to it's symbolism, but it isn't. Also I never edited Sakura's page to make her look evil, just what myself and the real editors have agreed upon. Later, have a nice day.
wow, you really are pathetic. you can't think of an intelligent reply to my topic so you just insult me and then walk away. plus i can read characters expressions and i can spell to, unlike you. Enjoy being a jackass, Love maliousdei. btw, i'm not living in a fantasy world, i'm living in a world called logic, reason, and innocent until proven guilty. sorry i'll never see you there.
Yawn. You bore me.
Ok man, before this can go any further, I want to apologize. I'm sorry for insulting you and for pestering you. I'll acknowledge the fact that their is reason to believe she was lying to him but at the same time their really is reason to believe that her confession was genuine despite the circumstances. And I'm not saying that just as a narusaku fan, I'm saying that thinking of other details. We won't truly know until sakura can confirm it herself. Again, I am sorry. you have your right to believe what you want, and so do I, so lets just agree to disagree.
Deal. We don't know why she really did it, until further evidence or the situation is better explained in the manga. We have our own opinions and it isnt our right to change others just because they don't like it.
agreed, at the minute, nothing can really be confirmed about the confession's genuineness until we can hear from sakura again, but there is reason to believe in the possibilities that she was truthful or not. to be honest, i like naruhina to an extent and i could like it to become canon if it happened for the right reasons, but again, i just prefer narusaku. it's just when people refer to sakura as a bitch that it annoys me. i like all of the naruto characters except sasuke and madara, they can go ahead and die.
Treaty? And I will be honest Sakura can be a bitch at times, (most was in the original half of Naruto, not the second one though it appears now and then) but she also shows her good side as well. I may not be a fan of Sakura but I don't hate her. One of the main reasons I don;t like her is due to her not being what I would call a heroine. To me a heroine has a feel and a certain attitude you can recognize right away. Though this is Kishimoto's fault as he states that he has an incredibly hard time to create heroines, and making them and other female character have good roles. Though some are easier than others.
I can see your point, but in sakura's defense, most of the times where she is bitchy are in moments of comic relief where she punches naruto or calls him a baka, and she has those white circle eyes, you know what i'm talking about right? but again, she does show her good/soft side more and more, and to be fair, most of the time that side is shown to naruto himself. funny how tsunderes work. and as for her being a heroine, i don't think this can be entirely blamed on her when you see who she is standing with. she is standing with big shots like naruto, sasuke, kakashi, and tsunade, anyone would feel inadequate standing next to that kind of star studded ninja cast. I'm not trying to be insulting to any other female characters, but you have to admit most of the time female characters in shonen mangas kind of take a back seat in major situations compared to the males. even someone like tsunade did when she fought kabuto when naruto had to save her. and again, i acknowledge your points and where your coming from, but for now, let's just see if she can change herself into more of heroine in the future.
so what do you say? can we call a truce?
and with that, i bid you a fond farewell. hope to see you around. later.
I understand that, but that wasn't the whole reason I changed it. I changed it because it was out of context. But thank you for being a good sport.
We are not going to play this game again. There is no possible way you can spin the scene in chapter 247 as flirtatious; Sakura has her "I'm going to kill you" eyes when asking if Naruto will pay for the ramen. Maybe the "bingo" book does say something about Sakura being flirtatious, but that scene does not corroborate it in any shape or form.
To renew my warnings from September: if you re-add the line without a source, I will block you from editing. And this warning doesn't have an expiration date in case you're considering waiting a few months again before adding it back. ~SnapperTo 03:25, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I find it pathetic when people don't learn to accept the truth even if it isnt shown, which it was in the anime buddy, there is your source.
- What episode?--Deva 27 (talk) 04:37, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I won't bore you with what I find pathetic. Because you probably care as little as I do. Although, if it only happens in the anime, I'm left to wonder why you keep saying it happens in the manga (ie. "bingo book" and "chapter 247"). ~SnapperTo 06:03, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
I have a couple of questions. One, do you have the authority to ban me from editing? Two, where does the series say that Sakura at any point fell in love with Sasuke truly? Because the way I see it, all she ever felt for him was an infatuation. That... is not love.--Amnail13 (talk) 20:32, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Grow up kid and face the facts. It's been shown and said by other characters and Sakura herself. Until you come up with valid proof that this is false, then stop. Also I don't have the power to ban you and I never said I did. However, the ones who ultimately decide if information is valid or not always delete information they don't find to be true, can ban you. Know so far the only people who have deleted what I wrote for the past three days are you and some unknown without a membership. Leave it alone. This isn't a threat just so you know, alright. And there's a big difference between infatuation and love. Sakura originally showed infatuation but in grew into her falling in love with Sasuke. Case close. You don't accept that, then it's your problem.--Michma12 (talk) 23:17, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- This person actually has no rights to ban anyone, they can report you, but I don't think a disagreement for something this trivial is worth that. Oh and I'm not sure if I agree with "infatuation", yet I think "love" is too strong a word. And I'm not sure why you think you're in charge here, Michma12. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 23:19, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not in charge. But i've been here long enough to know the facts. What I wrote has been showed. --Michma12 (talk) 23:24, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- You've certainly been here longer than I, but I've helped out a lot more and contributed more, and one question, do you have a source for this "love" thing? It doesn't have to be an exact quote, but like a chapter number or episode. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 23:28, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Sakura's confession chapter and when Sai talks to Naruto. And several other chapters that I can't remember which number. Too many to go through to find them, but many others would agree with me. --Michma12 (talk) 23:33, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Sakura's confession chapter doesn't prove she still loves Sasuke, it just revealed what Naruto thinks and remembers from part 1. PART 1. Their was only one panel from part 2, and that panel alone doesn't prove she still loves sasuke. It just proves that she was shocked to see him. Just because Sai thinks she still loves him doesn't prove it either. Sakura herself never confirmed she loves Sasuke once in part 2. only in part 1. When she tried to kill him, she revealed she wanted to kill him so that no one else would take on the burden, reference in chapter 484. Just because Naruto, Sai and Kakashi think she still loves him doesn't prove she does. get your facts straight. Lelouchthelord (talk) 23:48, March 9, 2011 (UTC)lelouchthelord
Until she say's she isn't love with him and it's been implied and shown by her that she still is. Nothing changes. Just because you don't like it you guys lash out. Real mature. It's also not just about what they say, it's about what they do and the way they look that tells us. Just like in a book where the author tells us the way a character acts and does things. You don't see it but it obvious of what they are. --Michma12 (talk) 00:28, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
- What is implied to you is not necessarily what is implied to everyone else. And it's the other way around, until she says she loves him, it will not be put into the article. There's a fine line between speculation and a logical assumption, and someone's close to crossing it. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 00:32, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
I agree with the point that it is also about what they do, but with that being said, it has been implied before that her feelings for sasuke aren't what they use to be. when sakura realized about how much she indirectly sakura hurt naruto, she burst into tears. however, she showed no emotion when she was told that her friends were going to kill sasuke, like she didn't care. her actions thus far have shown more about wanting her team together again rather that just getting sasuke back. anything that points to her still loving sasuke in part 2 has been done by naruto as well, but naruto doesn't love sasuke. So far, her actions don't prove she is still in love with sasuke, but they do show that she cares about him. like she cares about her other friends. plus i ask you, other than the times you have already listed, what times in part 2 prove she still loves sasuke? because so far, and you can ask a lot of people and they'll tell you the same thing, but her actions in the series don't prove her feelings are the same as before.Lelouchthelord (talk) 00:43, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, for god sakes. You know what I really don't care what u think. Many others do, and have done so in the past. To me this is pointless as where one end while dispute this fact another will do the same. Afterwards a neutral party comes in and will sometimes make things worse. Also Sakura burst into tears due to guilt, and she was void of emotion over Sasuke when they were going to kill him because everything she had just been told coupled with the fact that she's in love with him immensely overwhelmed her. She didnt like it but knew it was the right thing to do, and she knew she could do little to change it. --Michma12 (talk) 00:52, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Love is a strong emotion, so you can't really assume someone loves someone else and you can't assume she was "immensely overwhelmed" with love. Unless you can prove that she loves Sasuke like we can prove Hinata loves Naruto, what's in the article now stays until she says, "Sasuke, I love you," or something along those lines. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 01:00, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
It wasn't the fact that she's in love with that immensely overwhelmed her. It was the entire situation. Her being in love with him and Konoha not wanting anything to do with him and the fact that many other want to kill him for his actions before they get out of hand played a factor.--Michma12 (talk) 01:26, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
I am NOT twisting words! It is true that Naruto and Sakura have the strongest relationship on the Manga! And it's not confirmed who Sakura's feelings are for!--AyanoPhoenixFairy (talk) 13:28, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
Do not move episode articles like you just did. We do not use the literal translation for their names: the names used are the ones provided either on Wikipedia, Crunchyroll or via the English Dub. What you have done is messed up other pages which require a stringent order to prevent issues. Do not move articles unless you know what you are doing. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 16:39, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Seems stupid to me as the English Dubs are always incorrect, and we are trying to give the best and closest translations. The closest one being what I posted on the one from the english subbed, "Revive, Sharingan! Finish Move - Fire Element, Fire Dragon Technique!" also I didn't try to delete the page. —This unsigned comment was made by Michma12 (talk • contribs) .
- Actually, the names come from what Crunchyroll and Wikipedia use as they are ALWAYS right. I did not say AND the English Dub, I said OR. One of those 3 sources are used because that's just the way we create the episodes. It will confuse readers into seeing the name of an episode that does not match what they have watched. If you have a problem with how episodes are named, take it up with the people who name them aka. the anime creators. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 17:54, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, the people who subbed both in the manga and anime aren't the japanese animators, they're people who try their best to translate the best they can but at times mix them up, examples being shown in the manga to which they say call Dairyuka Giant Flame Dragon when it should be called (Great Dragon Fire). —This unsigned comment was made by Michma12 (talk • contribs) .
- I'm not going into an argument about this, just know that we use the episode names provided on either Crunchyroll, Wikipedia or on the official DVD box sets released and that we do not use a literal translation. Also, please sign the posts you make on talkpages by using ~~~~ or the signature button. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 19:14, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Michma12, we have become aware that you have violated one or more rules that have been listed out in the Image policy. Please make sure to read the Image policy again as well as the other policies listed in the Rules Index so that you are not blocked for ignoring the policies. Any queries about why you are receiving this message can be directed to my talkpage.
The user has left the following message in regards to this notice:
All images needs a valid license and fair use rationale, and English text is not allowed.
Oops. Sorry, first time doing it.--Michma12 (talk) 21:48, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Sakura's Intelligence Edit
You're just added stuff that's already there, implied and obvious. Also something similar occurred in the manga already and since this is filler it's irrelevant. --Michma12 (talk) 22:15, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
UH HELLO WHAT I PUT WAS NOT ALREADY THERE WHAT I PUT WAS A DIFFERENT OPPONENT SHE ENCOUNTERED IN THE TWELVE GUARDIAN SHINOBI ARC! SO PUT THAT BACK AND IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME JUST WATCH EPISODES THAT IS IN THAT ARC OR READ THIS CHARACTER WIKI Fūen! Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 19:59, April 26, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 19:59, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Sakura Haruno Medical Ninjutsu Edit
Hey sorry for the confusion but what I mean is her surpassing Shizune I know that it says her surpassing Tsunade I meant Shizune. I didn't know how to write it out can you do it for me. Thank You! Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:04, April 30, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:04, April 30, 2013 (UTC) Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:05, April 30, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:05, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
Edit on the Flying thunder god technique Edit
You mean despite the fact that it was stated he could use the Flying Thunder God Technique and the Flying Thunder God Slash? He knew them before Minato. Minato most likely improved it.--Michma12 (talk) 21:45, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Ensui Nara can use Shadow Sewing Technique, that doesn't mean he created it or the Shadow Gathering Technique. For all we know Tobirama's uncle's grandmother's cousin's room mate's second best friend thought up the technique and passed it on. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 06:53, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
About speculations and assumptions Edit
Please, keep those things to yourself. We only state the obvious on this website. Ambiguous stuff or anything categorized as such should not be mentioned on the characters' pages. Leave the interpretation part to the readers. Thank you. --我是红云 (talk) 00:45, June 20, 2013 (UTC)
Kid, I've been doing this for years. You've just begun. I know what I'm doing. Also only you have a problem with it. Everyone else doesn't. It's the truth. Minato asked is she your girlfriend and Naruto says sort of which is a lie because they aren't in a relationship or intimate. --Michma12 (talk) 02:00, June 20, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, but it does not look thay way to me, as well as other people. Just because I'm more outspoken than some when I point out where you're wrong does not automatically mean I am the only one. By reading your talk page, one can say that you have made similar mistakes before and even admins have criticized you for that. So don't insult me just because I have proved you wrong. Really now, I expect more from a person who call me "kid".
I never said it was true or not. I said it was an assumption on your part. You are avoiding the subject. You said you were more experienced. So you should have known that being speculative is not our duty. Stating the obvious is. --我是红云 (talk) 02:51, June 20, 2013 (UTC)
This is a warning on two counts for the same thing, since you seem to be doing it over and over again, even though I've told you to stop;
- Do not. Reword segments just to expound on them. Both articles you've edited, you re-added the information that was already there, with the addition of bad grammar and a bunch of flowery language. Don't do this. They are summaries, meant to just give a general idea; not to give a play by play. People don't need to know what Naruto knows about his supposed "date" with Sakura in the movie. Just that they supposedly went on one, which is already mentioned. Tobirama's article also already notes that he corrected Naruto when it came to who truly invented the shadow clones. You don't need to add that he chided him, people can get that from reading the chapter. All they need to know is that he noted that he was the real creator.
~ Ten Tailed Fox 03:23, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Hinata Pic Edit
Yes it is me who switched the pic. I only switched it for one of better quality and more info regarding where it's from. If it puts a smile on your face, I'll try to put one on hers. --Kasan94 (talk) 18:34, November 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I forgot, if you next time wants to write something new on mine/any talkpage, make a new discussion instead of writing on one several months old. Thank you :) --Kasan94 (talk) 18:35, November 4, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry bout that. --Michma12 (talk) 21:04, November 4, 2013 (UTC)