We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Konan question Edit
Always nice to see another Dutchman on this site ^^
As for your question, I removed that bit because it is currently still speculative and doesn't add anything to Konan's article. It really isn't relevant to her. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 02:37, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- And what do you suppose his name is then? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 03:06, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Import is expensive, especially from Japan. However, the more you buy at once, the cheaper it is and the actual items themselves are usually quite cheap. Of course, I only have experience with Japanese-language items.
- Then again, there is always the (not altogether legal) possibility of downloading the book in question ^^
- That said, the Second Fanbook stated that the Raikage's name was エー (Ē), which is Japanese for the English letter A. On the same account, ビー (Bī) is Japanese for the English letter B, シー (Shī) for the English letter C, and ジェイ (Jei) for the English letter J.
- By the way, could you please sign your posts next time? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 17:54, March 29, 2010 (UTC)