We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Manga vs. Anime
Having watched all the orginal and up to 100 of the shippuden episodes, I would love nothing more then to help out in any way I can. I am a good writer currently a senior at CSUF majoring in English, I really really love naruto on some many levels, and he never really interacted with many other who even know what it is, yet alone run a website with all this info on him and the series. I hope to be helpiful in the future.
Also I have a question:
are there any articles comparing the two formats of Naruto? Like the Anime (only) filler arcs, and any material left in the manga? Or like when the manga come out over here in the US, and how often? How many more episodes of the Anime are they going to make? When is this current season over? When will it be back? SOrry I am new at this, and you guys have some much infomation, I have only watched the Anime original and shippuden up to 100 and am thinking about buying some of the manga, but not sure if I should go back and start over, or if the Manga are coming out faster and steadier then the anime, I may want to pick up the new issues? ANy ideas? Sorry if I broke a rule or something. I just wanted to ask this question to someone I am sure has the answer, and I know from the high level of organization on this website, and the over abundance of information, some I learned a little ahead of time. But thank you for this site, and again I didnt mean to speak out of turn, or off topic, I am not really sure what the difference is pretty most internet interactive groups. I dont go out much in cyber space. Any help would be appreciated Manof100fires 12:36, 20 March 2009 (UTC)Manof100fires
Re: Thanks for your Welcome
- Hi. The reason I deleted your userpage is because something has gone wrong at Wikia headquarters, so the main server as been putting up foundations for userpages on very many pages. All I know is that Wikia is working on it. If you want to make a userpage: read Narutopedia:Userpage policy first.
- We haven't made any comparings about the filler and the manga, since the filler mostly follows the manga quite precisely, and the filler arcs took place during the "timeskip" when Naruto left Konoha for 3 years in the manga/ 2½ in the anime (six months for the fillers). When something is extended in the anime, we usually make a short notice about it in the right artical.
- Exactly when the manga is realised in US I don't know, but I go to  to read the manga. The last chapter was putted up there 19/3, and the chapter before 12/3 (for me usually friday morning, sometimes thursday evening). To see the anime I go to , even if  usually had the best variants. However they are fan translated both of them, so be careful if reading them. The anime usually takes more breaks then the manga, usually just one week, but in the anime case thet usually realise two episodes at the same time (once three after a three week stop).
- As far as I can see you haven't broke any rules, although if you have a question like that it is better to turn to a user, like me, Dantman, TheUltimate3 or ShounenSuki (Dantman rules this wiki, TheUltimate3 is a admin just like me and ShounenSuki is one of the more trusted and active members). But don't expect an answer immediately, we have lives outside the wiki to.
- As you can se from the userpage policy only those who have made enough contributions to the wiki can have a userpage, so looking at someones userpage can tell you if he/she is trusted or not (even though I haven't made a userpage for myself.)
- I know there are probebly some writing mistakes in this text, but since english isen't my native language I consider myself excused, especially after writhing a long text like this. Jacce 13:29, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
Thank! For such a quick response!
I really appreciate it, your English was fine, I was able to understand you just fine. I want to those websites and bookmarked them, thanks for much, one last question though, the number of manga on the set you gave me is different from the way they number them in the US right? I assume this is the original Japanese numbering, do you know the difference, cause like right now they are on volume 41 in the US, and I trying to figure out where in the manga I would be if I just watch episode 100 of the anime. Thanks again!Manof100fires 07:48, 21 March 2009 (UTC) manof100fires
- So far 440 chapters of the manga has been released (ca. 16-18 pages each). The anime is splitted into two major parts, the original and Shippuden, (also known as part I and part II or before/after the timeskip, since part II takes place about 2½ years after part I). Part I ended with 220 episodes, and part II is still running with 100 episodes. There is also databooks which gives some more info, like names, stats, history and so on. So far three has been released, although I haven't found any internet page that offers them in the same way like the pages I left for you. Jacce 08:09, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- I guess what you have are volymes, that has about ten chapters each. The page I gave you gives out chapter by chapter instead of the entire volyme, thus giving each chapter their own number. Jacce 05:06, 26 March 2009 (UTC)