We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Sakura Edit
Because you are basing her confession being "fake" on what other characters have said, not what Sakura has said. While I'm sure she was lying to Naruto, a wiki needs to be impartial. ~SnapperTo 19:17, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- What do you mean to be "impartial"?
- Even Sakura showed that it was fake: chapter 470 - while they leaving Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato she says "I'm sorry Naruto", wich means she realised that it didn't work and she has to try something else.
- The Forth Raikage's suspection can be impartial, can't be?
- But then what about "her feelings for Sasuke" section? It is true, no matter how much I read the manga from chapter 245 to 475.
- Why is written then that Yamato and Sai suspects that her feeling for Naruto is deeper than frinedship, if it was only said by Yamato, and was only a suspection? It wasn't impartial neither, was it?
- "Impartial" means to report things as they happen. Rather than say "Danzo helped kill the Third Hokage", put "The Raikage suspects that Danzo helped kill the Third Hokage" instead. Rather than say "Sakura was lying", put "According to Sai, Sakura was lying" instead. When Sakura confirms she was lying (which she hasn't yet), your edits will be fine. Until then, please do not try to read Sakura's mind.
- As for Sai, I believe that's referring to an anime scene. ~SnapperTo 21:10, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- So, if I put "according" before what I writte, it'll be okay?
- I don't want to read a manga character's mind, I just read his/her thougths (Sakura - "I'm sorry Naruto")(Kiba - "This didn't work! Shouldn't we tell him the truth?"), and what people says - after all, everything is from what other characters says. So I leave the mind reading to Naruto + Sai + Kiba + Yamato + Kakashi and to everyone who saw trougth that lie (confession) and then I will always put the "according" sentence before everywhere - and the referrences but I think that is useless.
- So, can it be work then with this impartial-thing change?
- That's already being done on Sakura's article (example: "Sai and Kakashi suspect that...", "Sai seems to confirm this, telling Naruto..."). Also, Sakura's thoughts in 470 are open to interpretation; she could be apologizing for lying to Naruto, she could be apologizing for not telling him about the plan, or she could be apologizing because she's going to go kill Sasuke. ~SnapperTo 03:44, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Chapter 539 + Chapter 540.... so, do you still think, that she didn't lied?
Naruto article edit Edit
- I never said Sasuke was a member of Akatsuki but that is what is believed by everyone because he has been seen helping them, wearing the mantle etc.
- Anko? Anko who is unconscious on the cave floor (if Kabuto didn't have his snake swallow her again) And who we don't know whether or not is going to live? I highly doubt she'll be able to report anything in her current state
- Just because Sasuke is helping Itachi stop Kabuto, doesn't mean Sasuke is back on the "side of good" It's simply a means to an ends for him since he wants to hear the truth from his brother. Since for one, he very much seems to still want to destroy Konoha.
With that said, I believe the paragraph you are deleting is simply speaking about the decision that Naruto has to make in order to save his friend. Nothing that has happened so far has changed this resolve. That's why I don't see a reason to remove it.--Cerez365™ (talk) 15:22, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Konoha Military Police Force and Chidori Edit
Saying the databooks are misguiding is probably sacrilege on this site because that would mean that 3/4 of the information here is wrong because we use databooks heavily here. Now you cited the fact that Rin and Obito were older than Kakashi but on the same team, there's nothing wrong with that, it was never said that people of varying ages couldn't be on the same team. That's basically saying that they should have either put Kakashi on a team with other six year olds or wait until he was older to put him on a team which is ridiculous. That's why I changed the assumptions you've added to the article. Nothing Tobi has said thus far has been a lie, just all part of a plan.
Also with regards to Kakashi killing Rin with Chidori and calling it a blade to protect his comrades, have you never heard or seen where someone says they would rather kill someone or themselves before they dishonour their legacy or kill their comrades. That is what I meant by the Chidori could still be a blade used to protect ones comrades. Kakashi could have killed Rin out of mercy before the Kiri-nin used her to kill her own comrades or family.--Cerez365™ (talk) 17:27, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
Uchiha Clan Massacre edits Edit
First of all, use spell check please and stop inventing words, and read over what your editing. With that said, the Curse of Hatred is the "guiding principle" of the Uchiha as much as the Will of Fire is for the Senju and the Konohagakure shinobi. That is not something up for debate but has been cemented within the story. That does not mean however, that just because of that people cannot stray/desist from it. Asuma is a prime example of this. The ill-will that the Uchiha bore is encompassed in the Curse of Hatred, go re-read the chapters relating to it, Obito alluded to it several time after the founding of Konoha: when others like Setsuna realised they were being oppressed and later the fight against the Senju government that had segregated them.--Cerez365™ (talk) 19:43, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- You live in mistake, Cerez365. First of all, Uchihas are Konoha shinobis, too, if you forgotten, which means they also firm belivers of that, not mentioning they were the ones who threw Madara away. And where was the "Will Of Fire" from Danzo, when he allowed gladly to Pain to massacare down the village just to become Hokage (Invasion of Pain)? Or where was the Will Of Fire when the leadership of Konoha had to choose to trust in their friends the Uchihas or become antagonistic againts them because "one person in the past" made troubles? It was their fault, they provoked it, the Uchiha clan just played with them as Obito hoped - since his plan was to force the two againts them (Chapter 503, fight with Minato). And do you still belive in Obito's half truths and colored lies? He even lied that he was behind the Fox's Attack and lied to everyone that he is Madara! Sure the coup was true, but everything else were lies he made up to manipulating Sasuke. So, no "curse of hatred" exists, and what the clan wanted to do with the coup were absolutly indepence from that fanmade thing.—This unsigned comment was made by Mangekyo22 (talk • contribs) .