We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Snapper2 (talk) 01:46, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
Hello! I see you're a new editor here on the wiki. I would like to let you know that you've been adding redundant and misleading information in some of our articles, and I would like to ask you to please refrain from doing so. Please and thank you.--NinjaSheik 05:11, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
I suggest you start reading edit summaries. As was explained here, Madara could not have been a leader of Akatsuki because he died before its formation.
I also ask that you read the things you edit more carefully before you edit them. You've edited several trivia sections, specifically portions that present information from the databooks. The things you add are technically true but they're not from the databooks so you should not be adding them there. This is another example. Yes, Obito attacked Konoha, but he did not do so in the last three years, which is what the sentence is about. ~SnapperTo 06:53, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Stop for a second and watch how your edits are being undone. The reason for that is because your edits are redundant and have misleading information.--JOA20 (talk) 07:16, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Itachi wished to fight Sasuke and Madara. The source for that sentence was the databook. Itachi never stated he wanted to fight Madara.
- 'He (Minato) will later come to realize that the Nine Tails Attack was caused by none other than his own student Obito Uchiha. What is the point of putting this in the intro?
- Madara was the leader of Akatsuki. Just what is this? Madara didn't have anything to do with Akatsuki. It was Obito who manipulated it.
- Whenever the team would start to argue about what to do or who is stronger Rin was the only person in the team strong enough to bring it back together. Rin was super confident that Obito would become Hokage and change the fate of the world. You just repeated the same things that were already written in that section.
There are many other examples, but I'll leave it at that. As Snapper2 told you, the informations you add aren't necessarily wrong but have no source. It's like saying that Obito is Kakashi's age because they were classmates and teammates despite the fact that the databooks put Obito and Rin's graduation age way after Kakashi became chūnin. Contradictory.--JOA20 (talk) 07:29, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Since you think your edits are right, I won't stop you anymore. I know it's pointless to reason with someone who thinks he/she's right, no matter what others may think. But at this rate you may get a warning.--JOA20 (talk) 07:47, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, because Kishimoto has the time to fool around on Narutopedia when he's busy drawing a weekly series.JOA20 (talk) 08:46, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
'God of Uchiha' is fanon
- The manga will never refer to Madara as that. Fanon is not allowed here.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 09:04, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- What do you not get? Fanon, which you created here is not allowed on the wiki. Its one of the rules.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 09:09, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- If you keep adding fanon and misinformation, you will be blocked from the wiki.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 09:26, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Now you're just trolling. You'll be blocked and I hope for a LONG time. Kishimoto doesn't have time to check the wiki, and he wouldn't even be aware of it.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 09:35, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
Violation of the Deletion policy
- You say "Please don't ban me"? Don't worry, you'll be banned anyway. What you've been doing was irresponsible, childish, futile, and a couple of other adjectives I shouldn't use. I hope you'll enjoy life when you no longer edit here.--JOA20 (talk) 10:43, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- First of all, Madara had nothing to do with Akatsuki. He died before Obito contacted Yahiko and Nagato in this chapter and was revived just recently. If you think I'm to ban because of my bad manners, I may agree with you, but I think your rude and misleading edits are to blame more than my attitude.--JOA20 (talk) 11:13, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
I am really sorry about my actions but if you give me a second chance I will make things betterMadara the epic god (talk) 17:49, March 2, 2014 (UTC) and sorry if I was being rude to you.
- Wait 3 days. After that time you'll be able to edit again. Just make sure you read the policies so that you will not be blocked again. If you just want to write fanon, go there.--JOA20 (talk) 21:37, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
Basically, your edits are bad. The info you add, where and how you add it, it doesn't fit, or generally looks not as good as it was before. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:23, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Why did u block me u didn't even warn me. Just because you are an admin does not mean u can block anybody without evidence. I suggest u give me a good reason. I also think u are trying to abuse ur power and I got no warning so clearly I should be unbanned. Madara the epic god (talk) 04:01, March 6, 2014 (UTC)Madara the epic God.
- I blocked you because you added blatantly false information, specifically your edits to Lee and Guy's infoboxes, changing their species from human to monster, and their status from alive to deceased. Considering you were blocked before for messing with information, your "God of Uchiha" and similar edits before, the previous warning stand. Your edits weren't "oh, I made a mistake", it was a deliberate addition of false information. And I didn't ignore you, I went to sleep. It was about 1 AM when I blocked you, I simply called it a day. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:31, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- You are horribleMadara the epic god (talk) 00:28, March 7, 2014 (UTC) Madara the Epic God
- Regarding your comments in my wall at the Avatar wiki: are you really this naive regarding wiki-editing and common sense? If Guy and Lee die come the next chapters, their statuses will be changed when the chapter they die in is released, and not a moment before. That still doesn't change the fact you changed their species to monster, which you can't even try to justify with a half-baked excuse like their status. Until any plot development that actually warrants a change in their infobox happens, any of the edits you make of that nature, changing accurate information to anything you think will happen and therefore inaccurate information, will be considered vandalism and be dealt with like it is in any case anyone else does it. And when your current block expires, if you continue to insert false information, you will be blocked again, and for a longer period of time. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:43, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey Omni I have a favour to ask from you I am extremely sorry for what happened on this site but can you ask PsuAvatar14 why is the block not 3 days for me instead of a week. Just please ask him I can't even edit on my wall. Come on please help me out in Avatar Wikia by taking to the admin. Please Madara the epic god (talk) 05:09, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. It's been almost a week since you started editing on wiki, and you've already been blocked thrice. All because you refused to listen to others and went on with your edits despite the others asking you to change your ways. You've also been bothering other users in other wikis: if that's the peak of your common sense, then no wonder you got blocked again. Calm down already and ask yourself why you are blocked and other users are not.--JOA20 (talk) 16:15, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
- After all the nagging you did you think you can simply say you're sorry and ask me a favour? You and you alone got yourself blocked over there, and even after that, insisting on what you were doing, you got pushed them to revoke your ability to post on your own wall while blocked. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:38, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
What time is my block ending tommorow. I am just curious.Madara the epic god (talk) 04:04, March 9, 2014 (UTC) Madara the epic God
Evidently, fixing your edits. Again. Please stop adding redundant information in the articles. Also, if you're going to add information, let them be relevant and place in the proper sections.--NinjaSheik 04:59, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, clearly no one is getting through to you by talking. You are going to ban for the FOURTH time if you keep this up. Please, stop editing, and LISTEN to OTHERS. Many of users have warned you and asked you to stop, and in spite of all of this, you insist of continuing your edits with no regards to the rules or the other users. Furthermore, harassing users by going to other wikis is a big no-no, and playing the victim is not going to help you. So please stop.--NinjaSheik 05:16, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- You are just going to be treated as a vandal and be permabanned if you keep up the string of bad edits and ignorance to warnings. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 10:33, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Don't think you can get away with "my edits are correct", "you can't ban me because of bad editing", "I have not been harassing other users", and everything akin to that. The reason you got blocked multiple times was because you didn't bother to listen to what the others asked you. The wiki isn't a personal toy, it is a community. A place where many people contribute together. You can't even control wheter the links you put are correct, like "Bakfuu Ranbu" (by the way, it's Bakufū Ranbu): it's quite bothersome for other users if they have to correct these kind of things over and over. If you want to be of help and not a bother to the community at least listen to what others tell you. If you think they're wrong, bring it to their user talkpage, or to the article's talkpage. But never blame your faults on others: that's the perfect way to make others think you're not taking this seriously.--JOA20 (talk) 07:22, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
He's in the process of having a tailed beast resealed into him. The whole reason why he was listed as incapacitated is because he was suffering the consequences of having it extracted from him. I can see why one would want to keep him listed as incapacitated until he wakes up or something similar, but we were explicitly told that resealing Yin Kurama would save him, and that's exactly what's happening. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:44, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
Because 1) based on the name it was looked to be fan art. 2) Based on what was in the picture, it was fan art. 3) That very image was already in the article at the very top.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 16:32, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
Please stop vandalising articles with nonsense edits, uploading fanart and posting irrelevant messages within forum threads. If you continue to do this, you will just be blocked from editing this wiki. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 17:04, March 13, 2014 (UTC)