We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
I didn't delete your image, I just removed it from the article because it lacks a license and a fair use rationale. Read the image policy. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:54, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Dōjutsu Edit
- I should clarify: there is nowhere on the wiki where that sort of discussion is suitable. ~SnapperTo 20:08, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Because you a) are not asking a question, and b) (and this is the important one) it will not benefit the wiki. Talk pages and the forums are for discussing ways to improve the wiki, not for discussing the topics the wiki covers. You can use your user page to present your ideas if you really want to. ~SnapperTo 20:21, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
SignatureEditI don't mean to be mean to you but I like to keep the template namespace for content templates. Could you move that template you made to User:Leodix/sig. Also this is longer than it needs to be
<span class="textovisible">[[User:Leodix|<span style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 15px; text-shadow: 2px 1px 2px #990000;"><span style="color:black ">'''Leodix'''</span>]] <span class="textooculto">[[File:Akatsuki_Symbol.svg|20px]] [[User Talk:Leodix|<span style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 15px; text-shadow: 2px 1px 2px #990000;"><span style="color: black">'''Talk'''</span>]]</span></span>could you change it to:
<span style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 15px; text-shadow: 2px 1px 2px #990000;"><span style="color:black ">[[User:Leodix|'''Leodix''']] [[File:Akatsuki_Symbol.svg|20px]] [[User Talk:Leodix|'''Talk''']]</span></span>it should have the same effect
SimAnt 21:34, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
- It appears there is something off with the code of your signature, as anything written after it in pages you signed are all styled like it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:11, December 10, 2010 (UTC)
Figured out how to keep your signature from changing everything after to its style. You just have to add some end span tags. Check my last edit to your signature here. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:51, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
- ^ Ignore me, I didn't see you changed your signature to something else already. If anything, if you want to change to the other style, you know how to keep if from changing everything below it now. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:53, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Moyagakure Edit
I use a program called Inkscape for my svg files. As for the Moyagakure symbol: I will probably make it some day, but as far as I remember, it has never been said to be an actual village, so it has never been high on my priority list. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:42, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm actually working on a Moyagakure symbol right now. Although, again, I don't recall it ever being said to be an actual village.
- As for Shimogakure, I added that after taking all the facts I had and carefully deliberating with myself as to what was the best option. in chapter 515, the Kage look at a map that shows us Madara and Kabuto would need to travel through two countries in order to reach the Shinobi Allied Forces. The southern country is marked with 湯 (Yu, Hot Water), the northern country with 霧 (Kiri, Mist). As all other countries are marked with the names of their hidden villages, it is safe to assume these two countries are too. The Raikage's words further supports this, as he gives the order to evacuate Yugakure and Kirigakure.
- In chapter 517, we actually see the countries be evacuated. However, now the countries are suddenly named the Land of Hot Water and the Land of Frost. The Land of Hot Water brings no problems at all, obviously, but the Land of Frost does. After all, chapter 515 said it was Kirigakure that should be evacuated and that is in the Land of Water.
- However, it has been stated that Kirigakure was isolationist and that the Land of Water consisted of islands. Having territory on the mainland would seem to go against that. The kanji for mist and frost are also very similar, 霧 and 霜, so a mistake is very much likely. Hence why I assumed it had to be Shimogakure in chapter 515 and changed the map as I did. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 13:05, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think you're going to find a single place outside of peer-to-peer programs where you can find anything other than the latest chapters in Japanese. This site has the most recent chapters on-line and this site technically has links to all volumes in Japanese, but I'm not sure if they are all still working. The latter site is the only site I know of where you could even try and download the earlier chapters. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:48, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
Reasons for Summoning Edit
Is there a reason why you came in and re-edited what I just did? My reasoning was clearly stated on the talk page
Re:Cat village Edit
Re: Databook Edit
Re: Stats Edit
Re: Naruto Chapter #522 Edit
Re: Signature Edit
Re: File Mistake Edit
Please do not change jutsu pages from Tobi -> Obito when at the time the jutsu was seen he was known as such, it makes sense and it helps in the event of plot twists. — SimAnt 20:34, August 30, 2012 (UTC)