|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Talk page problem
It seems that you and Speysider has an argue over talk page edits. Could you tell me your version of the story? Jacce | Talk | Contributions 06:14, March 1, 2012 (UTC) speyside just told me that two articles that must be deleted which i unedited, but that wasn't the reason why that those must be deleted. and also told me that i was replying to the "asker's talk page" which i don't know what was that mean. and right now that jerk almost blocked me for no reason! Kunoichi101 (talk) 13:32, March 1, 2012 (UTC)kunoichi101Kunoichi101 (talk) 13:32, March 1, 2012 (UTC) If a page is marked with a deletion notice and you disagree, start a discussion on the articles talk page. For the talk page, he thinks that when you receive a message on your talk page, you should leave the reply on the talk page of the user who wrote on your page. And for the block, Narutopedia:Talkpage policy. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 15:04, March 1, 2012 (UTC) I think you have made your point clear. There is no more need for such harsh language. Don't make the situation worse. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 19:16, March 1, 2012 (UTC) ok Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:23, March 1, 2012 (UTC)kunoichi101Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:23, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
No problem. Those two were annoying. You may want to have an Admin check if they're the same person. Skitts (talk) 00:16, March 30, 2012 (UTC) yeah... that jerk called me stupid!!! i hate that guy! i wish that jerk needs a lesson Kunoichi101 (talk) 00:17, March 30, 2012 (UTC)kunoichi101Kunoichi101 (talk) 00:17, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
Do not remove the page content when a delete tag is added, I have to then go through the page history to see it. — SimAnt 03:01, April 4, 2012 (UTC) ok... Kunoichi101 (talk) 03:05, April 4, 2012 (UTC)kunoichi101Kunoichi101 (talk) 03:05, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- So why did you remove the deletion notice if you were aware not to do it ? *confused* --Speysider (Talk Page) 17:23, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Again. — SimAnt 03:44, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- again for what? why you sent me that message? did i did something bad?
- You removed the content from Ingreedients? page, and also do not remove talkpage content. — SimAnt 22:58, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- oh... it's just... that the "ingredients" should suppose to be put in the Curry of Life. so it shouldn't need to put the actual article for no reason. That's all...
- The reason they don't want you to remove the content even when it's dumb is because it makes it easier for the Admins to just delete it instead of having to look through the page history to see what was there and if it's wroth staying. That's why then ask you not to remove the content.--Cerez365™(talk) 23:55, May 1, 2012 (UTC)