Hello Kunoichi101, greetings and welcome to the Narutopedia. We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- ~The Greeting Team 15:51, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
Game plot overviews
- No need to feel offended, I was just asking. ;) If you want to add those overviews then go ahead, but for me, I can't help you here since I haven't played the games.Norleon (talk) 22:07, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- huh. i see. =.= Kunoichi101 (talk) 19:41, January 15, 2013 (UTC)Kunoichi101
"we do form style, not infobox anymore!"
- what are you talking about? the infobox was messed up all the sudden. if you did edit form, the jutsu suddenly put on the top instead of image cover Kunoichi101 (talk) 21:48, January 21, 2013 (UTC)Kunoichi101
- I'm not denying I did that and that was unintentional. In fact, I didn't even add that infobox stuff. I edited the page like any other and then that happened. What you're meant by "we do form style, not infobox anymore!", isn't making a whole lot of sense... --OmegaRasengan (talk) 21:52, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
- i don't know why, but all the video games or other articles who have form. but making the edit form will mess up, you know Kunoichi101 (talk) 21:54, January 21, 2013 (UTC)Kunoichi101
Sword of Kagutsuchi
Only what I could discern from the audio of a couple of clips of off-screen footage of Sasuke's Ougi in Storm 3. If you don't think that's sufficient, I won't object to the changes being undone; quite sure of what I heard though. SaiST (talk) 06:31, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
Ultimate ninja trivia?
Can I ask why you deleted all my trivia facts? Some of them were actually good trivia of the game, like the disadvantages of NT Naruto and CM Sasuke. I'm not angry or trying to be rude; I'm seriously wondering.
The stub template is meant for the purpose of tagging articles which contain almost nothing at all, Ryuka Tenro contains lots of info so what possessed you to put a stub tag on it ? Please don't place templates on pages unless you actually know what they are for, I'm not going to be your clean up person. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:24, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
- The stub tag is meant for articles which contain nothing on them. It is NOT designed for tagging pages which are missing a section, just put the section in if you know what to add, instead of misusing a template. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:28, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
I've been wondering, whenever I or someone else creates a new jutsu page, you tend to add literal english names when the rōmaji, kanji and even the Japanese names when they have yet to surface. Why? Another question, why remove the stubs I put? I put those because I feel the summary I wrote is not quite well written. Just curious. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 19:08, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
This was my post not yours in the first place and anyways the reason my original post was better is because you even spelled DLC wrong you kept spelling it as DlC so thanks for returning it to it's original format but please leave my edit alone. —This unsigned comment was made by Marshy2 (talk • contribs) .
Hey I've read some of your stuff on fanfic your really good you know haha--15:22, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
No, not like that! Copy-paste everything from Narutopedia:Sandbox2.
- Please don't. Nobody said yes to this, nor has there been a community discussion about it. Let's not be making arbitrary discussions like this without the involvement of other users, as this affects ALL people here. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 15:41, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
- No, its alright. Let's wait till UltimateSupreme gives the permission. I thought you were one of the admins since you were able to edit the home page. Hence I asked you, but now I realise that there is no "admin" tag next to your username.
Don't change little things in the poll, you basically removed over 100 votes and reset it. — SimAnt 21:36, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Recent Poll
Re: Ino's Arc
I meant the favor I sent you before you told me to send you what was the critics messages was. Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 00:41, May 10, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 00:41, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Ok I understand. But if my info on her page isn't enough or right would you fix it w/o deleting? Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 00:47, May 10, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 00:47, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK. But I was talking about if Ino's page doesn't have enough info or isn't right would you fix it w/o deleting the info I displayed? Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 00:55, May 10, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 00:55, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Hi I just got done with her Konoha History Arc section. Can you please take look at it. Thank You! Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 01:45, May 10, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 01:45, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Ino's arc deleted
Hi its me again I'm sending you this b/c somebody name Simant has deleted the info I put onto Ino's page. That is why I asked you for that favor I asked yesterday. I can't believe he will do something like that. Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:27, May 11, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:27, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
Please do not make edits like http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Oppression_Horizontal_Chop?diff=prev&oldid=781160 , they serve no purpose, they only add a pointless revision for people to see in the page history. — SimAnt 05:20, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- No, just don't do it. The comma harms NOTHING. — SimAnt 17:24, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Annoying, http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Binding_Snake_Glare_Spell?curid=8940&diff=781475&oldid=755181 — SimAnt 18:07, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- It is listed in recent changes, it can't be filtered out in the history of pages, and it automatically added by semantic forms to list inputs, removing it serves no purpose but to increase edit count. — SimAnt 18:23, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Also doing this violates the same spirit of http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia:Manual_of_Style#Common_improper_style_changes for references. — SimAnt 18:28, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes the spirit of the rule is don't make pointless edits, a edit that can't even be distinguished when the page is rendered is pointless. — SimAnt 18:41, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
why does ino has mind destruction (anime only), chakra transfer technique (anime only) and yamanaka telepathy (manga only) jutsu missing? and hinatas mystical palm technique (anime only)? —This unsigned comment was made by alisoncretmere (talk • contribs) .
The main page's poll
Hi Kunoichi, I have some ideas for the community polls for the next one, Why don't we try this? "Who's your favorite parent of the Konoha 11?" (excluding Minato because I think everyone will vote for him and Chōji's mom and Ino's mom because they are anime-only characters who appeared in one episode or two) OR "Who's your favorite team leader of the Konoha 11?" (including Yamato) .... Thanks —Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:28, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- OR.... it's better to separate the fathers poll form mothers poll to avoid confusion, and no problem for including Minato and Kushina for the both polls. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:46, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Happy Birthday
Well it reduced page load times/site speeed to not check 4 additional #ask queries in the condition statement.. so i did. — SimAnt 13:17, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry but I have to ask... Why did you delete my contribution to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke_and_Sakura:_Friends_or_Foes ? What I put was a ligament part of the episode and frankly explains a lot and actually gives the series a fairly believable time frame. It's not some fanmade picture I threw in. --Freewolf17 (talk) 16:55, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
Greetings, regarding game pictures like the one of Twin Swallow Cut you took out of its article page, the quality of pictures of the early games doesn't get much better. I can provide some pictures for techniques of the earlier Naruto games that don't have neither that nor description, but the quality won't vary much from that of Twin Swallow Cut, so I came to ask you: is it worth it to upload more pictures like those? Because there's no point in uploading them if they're going to be taken down.
My suggestion would be to leave this kind of pictures despite their quality, until we find (if we can find) better ones, since at least readers/visitors can see that the technique really exists, instead of reaching pages that just have the technique's name and nothing else.
The latest ending song lyrics
Hi Kunoichi, it seems that when the anonymous editing was disabled. No one could get the lyrics of the latest ending song, could you help for improving its article? Thanks (Contact) 20:56, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, much appreciated. Still needs the kanji lyrics, but no problem anyway ^_^ (Contact) 10:58, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
Please do not place the <section end="summary" /> end tag at the very end of the summary on episode articles, as these are used to place a small synopsis of the latest episode on the front page. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 15:20, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
If you were more in the loop regarding wiki changes, you would not make further edits like this as you are disrupting the wiki by doing so. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:36, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
Just throwing this out there, but maybe you could wait more than 4 days before changing the poll. — SimAnt 02:06, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
UltimateSupreme made that switch. As far as I know from editing, it seems to have the same effect. From what he replied to me one time I asked him about it (the reply topic is still in my talk page, Re: Null Edit), the null edit also refreshes a couple things that the refresh button doesn't. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:01, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for editing pages like Sukeza. almost no one but me and a few others will. I appreciate it. Munchvtec 15:11, January 17, 2014 (UTC)munchvtec
Ill add the episode and btw im on the FF wiki too. Munchvtec 15:14, January 17, 2014 (UTC)munchvtec
Why the heck are you placing delete tags on articles for no reason at all ? Please do not place the tag there unless the page is spam or fanon. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:01, January 30, 2014 (UTC)
Maybe she didn't think it was an official episode. You have to be nice to the ladies. Munchvtec 19:33, January 30, 2014 (UTC)munchvtec
Re: Stubs should go on the top
Most times I see stubs, not just here but in every wiki environment, it's in the bottom. I just but them there because it's more aesthetic, in my opinion. And if an article is so small to warrant the use of the template, it's not like it's going to be hidden away, even if it's in the bottom. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:10, January 30, 2014 (UTC)
Do u have a ps3Munchvtec 00:20, January 31, 2014 (UTC)munchvtec
Is your account name on the ps3 the same as narutopedia's account? Munchvtec 12:57, January 31, 2014 (UTC)munchvtec
I'll join deviant art then lol sorry I'm just hitting on the girls on this wiki sense there are so few sorry again Munchvtec 02:20, February 1, 2014 (UTC) munchvtec
Btw you should archive your talk page after your current talks, it's huge lol Munchvtec 02:21, February 1, 2014 (UTC) munchvtec
Please also stop making it your mission to link to basic terminology wherever possible. Unless it is vital to the topic at hand, Naruto (series), kunai, shinobi, etc. do not need to constantly be linked to. ~SnapperTo 20:09, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
I'm not going to keep asking you this. Stop making the following edits:
- Linking basic terminology. "Basic terminology" qualifies as words that an English-speaker will already know (sword, poison, etc.) or that are fundamental to the series and cannot possibly be linked at every opportunity (chakra, hand seals, etc.)
- Removing links because they appear in the infobox. Often times the link in the article appears above the link in the infobox, so it's more useful to readers to link in both places.
- Specifying that this wiki covers Naruto. Because readers already know that.
I realize there may be limitations to how you can contribute to the wiki, but the above edits are not suitable alternatives. If you continue to make these kinds of edits I'm going to block you. ~SnapperTo 17:56, July 26, 2014 (UTC)
Please stop adding this to the episode articles, it is meant for use when an image overflows into another heading, it's not for just adding a space that doesn't need to be added. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 13:04, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
How do I add pictures to an article? I'm getting a permission error when I try to post on here.....Sorry for being new, Maybe post it on my behalf if I can get it to go through? I have one. Cheers. Zj127 (talk) 10:46, July 9, 2014 (UTC)Zak
"Upload error The title "File:100 2846.JPG" has been banned from creation. It matches the following blacklist entry: ^File:[^a-z]+\.([Pp](ng|NG)|[Ss](vg|VG)|[Jj](pe?g|PE?G)) <casesensitive>"
^This was the error I got when I proceeded to upload. Also, when I try to send the picture to you directly, I get a message that reads "permission error."
I cant believe all this is just to prove a tiny detail for eagle eyed players, but if those are the rules.....
P.S. Sorry if I'm burdening you with all my problems, but I just made a membership yesterday and I have no earthly idea how to do anything on here.
Please do not add the stub template on articles that are only missing a credits area. Also, don't just go around articles removing the Credits heading either. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:26, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Stubs are only used when an article has been created and doesn't have enough information. In reference to the articles you linked, the editors simply didn't remove the stub template, which I have done as they are not stubs. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:31, August 28, 2014 (UTC)