We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
You need to create your signature on this wiki too. Maybe you forgot. http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3.pnghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3talk.png 03:33, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Soul Eater wiki
Could you be more specific about which change you wanted to make. There's too much on that talkpage to figure out what change you're talking about. ~ Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (Local Talk ⁝ Animanga Talk) 00:51, May 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I've got no insight into "known as" vs. "translated as". But this sounds like something only relevant to a small portion of pages, as most pages like character pages talk about "also known as" names which are not translations of the first and hence would not make sense for "translated as" to be used.
- Anime and Manga categories wouldn't be redundant since they're categorizing the two media separately (ie: something that only shows up in the anime would only get Anime and not Manga).
- Race looks like the canonical category for what the subject it.
- World looks like it should be a sub-category of Soul Eater.
- Soul Eater looks like a root for all in-universe stuff, good for differentiating from real world stuff. Though mass categories like that are usually best broken up into sub categories.
- In this case it does look like things should be corrected to a "Soul Eater -> World -> Race" hierarchy.
- ~ Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (Local Talk ⁝ Animanga Talk) 05:28, May 7, 2015 (UTC)