Hello? Can anyone tell me what the actual deletion policy is for Narutopedia? I would be happy to fix it if someone told me. Thank you. --Kraethi 18:50, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
Also, can anyone tell me how to get userboxes? Thank you. --Kraethi 18:51, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- The deletion policy hasn't been formally written up. For the most part you can boil it down to:
- Use common sense
- Nothing fan made
- We are not a general discussion forum
- No pointless userpages (ones that don't really list any information about the person)
- There's no point to keeping userpages on people that haven't contributed
- I also like to delete pages if someone randomly created one and added to much personal information. It's generally not a good idea to give out a lot of personal information on the internet.
- As for userboxes, see Anime:Project:Userboxes/listing. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Dec 17, 2008 @ 20:30 (UTC)
Ah. I see. I'll recreate that page with these guidelines in mind. Thanks very much. --Kraethi 20:45, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, you might want to try contributing to the wiki before you bother creating a userpage. To be honest I went for months as admin on the first wiki I adopted without bothering to make a userpage for myself. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Dec 17, 2008 @ 20:47 (UTC)
Well, actually, I have made a lot of contributions, but mostly when not logged in. This computer's monitor was out and I was stuck as logged in, so I had to edit on another computer. But maybe I will refrain and take your advice. I'll just keep the talkpage.
HAHA! Natural high! Pain is Nagato! Woop! So happy! Although he did destroy like half of Konoha... Oh well. Nagato!