This is my talkpage, you are very welcome to ask questions below this. Always remember, if you want to ask me something new that is not regarding some of the other stuff on here, then "Leave Message". It makes it all a lot easier, Thanks! :)
Thanks a ton your like the only person that would get a pic when I asked wow your amazing I have one more. On the page s u I u it's up for deletion but it's a real character. He's in the episode with s a m I d a r e and he uses the water style. Do you think you could get a pic maybe so that it won't be deleted? Again thanks a ton. Munchvtec (talk) 13:26, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re: 720 and 1080p template
- The 720p / 1080p templates should only be added to the images if:
- They have a height greater than 720 pixels.
- They are in the aspect ratio 16:9.
- Even if an image equals or exceeds 720 pixels in height, if it's not in the 16:9 ratio, the template should not be added. Same for 1080p (although it can only be used if the image is 1920x1080 exactly, minus black bar cropping as anything less is 720p and anything higher is 2K / 4K resolutions). An image which is simply stretched from the native resolution (eg 4:3 image stretched to 16:9) does not count as true HD and cannot have the template added. Hope this helps :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:30, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Chen, En and Samo
Hi Kasan... I'm very glad for you to upload those kinds of high quality images for the characters, I loved all of them. Just a request if possible, some characters have very low quality images for their infoboxes, upload some of them and keep your amazing work... Thanks so much —Shakhmoot (Talk) 22:47, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah... For example, Bakuto, Mahiru, Shibito Azuma, Hamaki Mimura, Sumashi, Nekobaa, Tamaki, Funari and Ginji. All of them they need good images. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:58, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
Re; : Izanagi
A list of characters that need appearance sections would be nice and I will do them on Monday I'm using a kindle right now an it's too slow for that right now sorry. Munchvtec (talk) 23:11, April 12, 2014 (UTC)
I don't know what you use for uploading files, but please try to stick to Special:Upload, so that all the info is added immediately as you upload the file--~UltimateSupreme 11:38, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
Re: 1080p images
Your monitor resolution needs to be 1920x1080 to capture at 1080p. If your monitor isn't 1920x1080, it's not 1080p ;) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:51, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
I did some more of those appearance sections, some are not complete because I don't know the names of the clothing that there wearing but ill keep doing them. Munchvtec (talk) 16:04, May 30, 2014 (UTC)
I do. To be honest with you, I don't know what makes it show that you've added an image to the article. It has happened to others and I'm not sure why it doesn't for me. Maybe you can copy mine and just tweak it. Or, if I remember correctly, it may stop doing it after a while.--Cerez365™(talk) 00:43, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Hi, great to see that you're replacing old, incorrectly ratioed jpg images by new, properly ratioed pngs, but please remember to check whether the image is used in more than one place. I'm going through the edits to delete the old images, and sometimes there's an image you've replaced in an infobox, but that is used in other articles instead of just infoboxes. Just go to the previous file's page and see where else the image is used. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 12:51, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
- UltiSup answered this for me. :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:23, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Image upload
Thanks for fixing up all those images. However, I noticed you moved one of the files from Episode 135.png to the full title name. For simplicity reasons, it's easier for the original Naruto episode to be named as Episode #.png and all Shippuden episodes written as "romaji.png". --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:03, July 13, 2014 (UTC)
- For example, if you found a better quality image for The Results of Training, instead of naming it "The Results of Training.png", you'd name it "Shugyō no Seika.png". The romaji names can be found in the infobox just below the current image. Of course, you don't have to name files that way for Shippuden if you don't wish to. :) --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:17, July 13, 2014 (UTC)
Kasan-san, thanks so much for uploading such high quality images for Part I and Shippūden as well. As known, the anime images for the Five Kage Summit Arc have poor quality images especially the first parts of it (Taka vs. Kumogakure and B vs. Kisame). Can you upload higher quality images for those? Thanks so much for your hard working. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 23:05, July 13, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Creation of new pages
Hey Kasan-san, good thing that you find a lot of filler characters but you should do the following:
- Make sure about their names in the episodes that appeared and to make sure more, just look at the credits of those episodes to find out their real names to add them later in the wiki.
- Start creating those pages by create a new article for those characters by create their infoboxes. And you have to add the subsections like personality, appearance and abilities if they have. And the most important thing their storyline summaries by adding either Part I or Part II and then the arc name.
- Don't forgot to add the references for more accurate citation to those articles. And if notice something that deserved to be added as a trivia, don't hesitate to add it.
- And lastly but not least, definitely someone will improve those articles that you created by modifying it or correcting the errors. Make sure for avoiding the duplicated articles by searching them in the wiki first. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 19:31, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Are you sure about the episode number? 'Cause I couldn't find that character at all. The cast of that episode consists of Naruto, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Raiga, Ranmaru, Sanshō and Karashi. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 22:02, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry for my late reply, just watched the episode. Yeah, the name is right and his name according to the credits is Michizō Manaka (間中道蔵, Manaka Michizō) and his voice actor is Shigenori Sōya who voiced Rōshi in Shippūden. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:20, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Picture mess
Hey Kasan-san. I don't know but seems it's a connection problem and I think you should consult an admin to solve this problem as well as deleting those repeated images. Sorry for my late reply! :) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 19:16, July 27, 2014 (UTC)