This is my talkpage, you are very welcome to ask questions below this. Always remember, if you want to ask me something new that is not regarding some of the other stuff on here, then "Leave Message". It makes it all a lot easier, Thanks! :)
Thanks a ton your like the only person that would get a pic when I asked wow your amazing I have one more. On the page s u I u it's up for deletion but it's a real character. He's in the episode with s a m I d a r e and he uses the water style. Do you think you could get a pic maybe so that it won't be deleted? Again thanks a ton. Munchvtec (talk) 13:26, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re: 720 and 1080p template
- The 720p / 1080p templates should only be added to the images if:
- They have a height greater than 720 pixels.
- They are in the aspect ratio 16:9.
- Even if an image equals or exceeds 720 pixels in height, if it's not in the 16:9 ratio, the template should not be added. Same for 1080p (although it can only be used if the image is 1920x1080 exactly, minus black bar cropping as anything less is 720p and anything higher is 2K / 4K resolutions). An image which is simply stretched from the native resolution (eg 4:3 image stretched to 16:9) does not count as true HD and cannot have the template added. Hope this helps :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:30, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Chen, En and Samo
Hi Kasan... I'm very glad for you to upload those kinds of high quality images for the characters, I loved all of them. Just a request if possible, some characters have very low quality images for their infoboxes, upload some of them and keep your amazing work... Thanks so much —Shakhmoot (Talk) 22:47, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah... For example, Bakuto, Mahiru, Shibito Azuma, Hamaki Mimura, Sumashi, Nekobaa, Tamaki, Funari and Ginji. All of them they need good images. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:58, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
Re; : Izanagi
A list of characters that need appearance sections would be nice and I will do them on Monday I'm using a kindle right now an it's too slow for that right now sorry. Munchvtec (talk) 23:11, April 12, 2014 (UTC)
I don't know what you use for uploading files, but please try to stick to Special:Upload, so that all the info is added immediately as you upload the file--~UltimateSupreme 11:38, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
Re: 1080p images
Your monitor resolution needs to be 1920x1080 to capture at 1080p. If your monitor isn't 1920x1080, it's not 1080p ;) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:51, April 13, 2014 (UTC)