We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
THANKS!!!! the reason that is my user name is because i am also an editor on total drama wiki if you heard of it (total drama action) who is your favorie akasuki member mine is tobi-JustionRocks1221
How is it not correct?????-JustinRocks1221
- Your Userpage is against our Userpage Policy, and in regard to what you put in your userpage, Talkpages arn't meant to be used like that. Read our Talkpage Policy. Btw, could u sign your comments using the 4 tildes i.e ~~~~..--AlienGamer--Talk (contribs)-- 16:20, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
How is it against it? I read that thig but i dont get it-JustinRocks1221
- "Does not relate the user as an editor to the wiki (Userpages are for editors to give information about themselves as editors on the wiki; ie: Past wiki editing experiences, what they do on the wiki, and preferred methods of contact), thus personal userpages are deleted"
- "One liners which don't state anything helpful or just state the obvious (this includes under construction pages)"
- "The Narutopedia is not a discussion forum, talkpages and forum pages should not be used for any discussion not related to improvement to the wiki itself.
- ..--AlienGamer--Talk (contribs)-- 16:50, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
Hi, there. I've seen each of the reverts Jacce has made, and each of the times he has done so, he has told you the reason in the edit summary.
- (Undo revision 180573 by JustinRocks1221 (talk) Since he only is immortal as long as he kill others, he will soon be dead)
- (Undo revision 180572 by JustinRocks1221 (talk) She want back to Amegakure)
The other reverts are because you are either not saying anything not already stated (the senpai-thing), or that you do not really state a fact about the character, but rather engage to speculation (it is unknown if...)
A last thing: If you sign your talkpage messages with ~~~~ , it's much easier for us to come back to you. Thank you for your attention, and please try to keep your cool :) ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 17:37, September 23, 2009 (UTC)