We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
I'm going to ask nicely that you stop adding crap to the articles.
- Stop over describing character's personalities. We get it, Itachi is "very" and "greatly" everything. You don't need 100 words to describe Tobirama's personality either.
- Also stop adding the colour of items that don't need to be mentioned like Tobirama Happurri, the colour of bandages, and the Third's attire- all of which you've gotten wrong.
My very sincerest apologies I was just trying to add info that would distinguish them from the other cast of characters, I am so very sorry.--JustaNobody (talk) 21:33, May 7, 2013 (UTC) What about the characters merciful nature can that be added, if not by me then maybe by you.--JustaNobody (talk) 21:33, May 7, 2013 (UTC) Hello JustaNobody, greetings and welcome to the Narutopedia! Thanks for your edit to the Itachi Uchiha page.
Spaces in references
Quick question: are you adding an extra space between the end of an opening reference tag and the beginning of the italic formatting, or is it something that is just happening when you save the page? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:20, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
No, that was just an unexpected side-effect from trying to properly source; the characters and their descriptions, my bad I am so sorry for trying the wiki better.--JustaNobody (talk) 23:32, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
No worries, just checking to see if it's a bug in the wiki. There's no point in adding a space there, and it kind looks odd when looking at it in source mode. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:43, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Seriously, you're still doing it. How are you editing the articles? Source mode? Visual editor? Only your edits seem to be adding those extra spaces. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:51, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
I am so sorry, it is just my editing options that cause me to add extra lines, I am so very sorry, I do not know how to avoid it.--JustaNobody (talk) 22:28, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
What editing options? Did this start after you changed some setting in "my preferences"? Anyway, next time, try the following: just above the editing field, when you edit an article, you can see one row and maybe two or three icons in a second row, these are shortcuts to insert certain formatting in the article. The second one from the second row is a reference tag, it should insert a partially filled reference tag, set to show manga chapter and page. All you have to do is change the tag accordingly (there's also a shortcut to insert a macroned u, the "ū" character). See if that works. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:47, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
I did not, but I should try that, for next time.--JustaNobody (talk) 22:50, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
You're still adding that unneeded extra space. Also, you're the same source in more than one location, but by writing it all out again. That's not how it's done. You can take a look at some articles in source mode, but here's the abridged version:
- For the first of a specific reference that will be repeated through the article: <ref name="referencename">''Naruto'' chapter X, page Y</ref>
- In the other instances the reference is made: <ref name="referencename"/>
In another note, please, use the preview and show changes features. Instead of making several, small, sequential edits to the same article, make one big, changes rich edit. Making all those edits clutters the recent changes page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:10, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, look through the article before adding references. For example, in the Madara article, you added repeated full references for those that already had the reduced format. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:12, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I was looking through your contributions and I noticed some trends you might be interested in:
|Article||Times edited||Percentage of total edits|
|6||44 others||117 combined / 2.65 per||20.38% combined / 0.17% per|
Clearly you have areas of interest. And there's nothing wrong with that necessarily. The problem, however, is that: many of your edits deal only in the addition or changing of adverbs or adjectives; that these same edits are reverted in some way or form; you continue to make many small edits in a wave rather one large edit despite being asked not to.
So I think it would be a good idea if you moved on to different subjects for a while. This article would welcome any edit you can think to make, I'm sure. And if you're just dying to edit Madara's article a 239th time, perhaps don't.
- Again my sincerest apologies but I have question, do you think it would be good thing for someone else to add a picture of Final Susanoo-clad Kurama to Madara's abilities when he gained control of him? Also I am trying my best to make sure that all articles are properly sourced so both frequent users and infrequent users know which chapters to find important info to add to all the articles, again my sincerest apologies.--JustaNobody (talk) 21:38, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
- that wasn't really the type of question I was offering to answer...
- If you want to improve the quality of references, that's great! This article probably needs a couple. It also might not, in which case you can check out this article, or this one, or this.
- All I'm suggesting is that you focus your energies elsewhere for a while, because Madara's article has had more than its share. ~SnapperTo 21:44, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
I will try to do those ones but translating at the moment is not my strong suit.--JustaNobody (talk) 21:49, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, you're not a native speaker. I'm not specifically requesting you edit any one article, just that you edit Madara's less often. ~SnapperTo 23:35, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Ok.--JustaNobody (talk) 01:42, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
Learn to enter references properly, and by that I mean not creating duplicate entries and adding that space only you insert, or you'll be blocked. You've had more than enough time to learn, and I've already shown you how to do it. All you're doing is make sure that other editors have to comb through your edits to clean up after you. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:12, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
Ok I just thought I was adding important info, again I am so sorry for my mistakes, I will try to follow your editing suggestions to my best of my ability.--JustaNobody (talk) 02:03, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
Please start using the preview button. You've been warned about this before, and I'm here to drive the point home. Making 5-10 edits in rapid succession, just to change a word, a sentence, or a reference (most of which get reverted anyways) is highly unproductive and is extremely frustrating for those of us that comb through the History to prevent inconsistencies and falsehoods from slipping into the article.
Secondly, I realize that you like Madara Uchiha, and that is apparent in how often you edit his article, but you have started, more and more, adding things that don't need to be added. Words and paragraphs that repeat what have already been added to the article, some which don't even make sense. I'd make a friendly suggestion to stop editing Madara so much unless you have something meaningful to contribute to his page. We don't need endless examples of his personality, unless its new content from new chapters, or to bulk up his already massive Abilities section with abilities he's already been described as having, and you seem to do that quite a lot.
Thanks for heading this warning. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 05:03, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I will leave it all as is, my sincerest apologies but I was trying to again add important sourced info, so it would probably be best that you guys handle that, obviously instead of me.--JustaNobody (talk) 05:07, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
- After all you guys really do a far better job, but I would try and do what is best for this and all other wikias.--JustaNobody (talk) 05:07, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I realize you're trying to help, and I'm not mad or upset, I'm just trying to help you see how some of your actions can affect the rest of us, as well as the content of the articles. As an editor that is trying to improve themselves, you might consider watching how some of the veteran editors (Speysider, Cerez, Ultimate, Omnibender, Elveonora, myself, come to mind) edit the articles, the types of edits they make, and then mimicking that. Also, reading why your edits were reverted can help you improve the quality of your edits as well, and will help you from continually making the same mistake. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 05:10, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
I see, thank you for your understanding-Ten Tailed Fox. I will follow each and everyone of your examples from here on out.--JustaNobody (talk) 05:13, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
You really need to listen to what you have been told already. This is not a fanfic, please stop trying to make characters out to be some kind of god. If the administrators have kept it like so for so long then leave it alone unless there is new information. (talk) 20:10
I never said he was a 'god', nor will I ever consider as such, nor any remotely similar to any being(s) that powerful ever I just try to add stuff directly regarding his personality and abilities, I am sorry for my terrible and excessive editing jobs, but what about you guys adding the abilities that are listed namely under his jutsu section namely Shadow Clone Technique and Transcription Seal: Izanagi? Because of the formally mentioned horrendous editing jobs?--JustaNobody (talk) 00:19, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
Maybe "god" was to much of an exaggeration. I'm sorry. The point I am trying to make is that a lot of time you are over-inflating what was already said. By all means feel free to edit. Steveo920, 21:00, June 19 2014
I won't unless I Have admins permission otherwise, no editing from me due to causing too many issues.--JustaNobody (talk) 01:07, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
Naruto, Obito and Madara's TSB are not KM. Please don't add it back to their articles. • WindStar7125 [Mod] 20:45, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
I am all done editing, I will only edit if I see spelling errors.--JustaNobody (talk) 20:46, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
I've blocked you from editing for a week. You need to stop editing Madara's article. You're so desperate to add more information at this point that you're copying stuff from other articles, even stuff that's already mentioned in his article. So, when your block expires, I encourage you to not edit his article anymore. ~SnapperTo 19:58, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Ok I will stay away from it, I was just trying to help but all I did was make things overly redundant.--JustaNobody (talk) 20:02, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Might I add that sysops do not have the power, nor the right, to tell users they are forbidden from editing an article, unless it has been protected for all users. So Snapper2's request not to edit an article is against not only the policy of the wiki, but also violates the Wikia TOU in many ways.
- It's a shame some of our sysops can't do anything better than simply block users from editing just for making contributions they do not like. Oh well. I'm sorry to see you have been blocked for such an invalid reason. :( --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 20:05, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
It's my fault anyway, but the additions I made were soley for the wiki's benefit, never my own, maybe you can add those intended changes in my place, unless I am being redundant, again.--JustaNobody (talk) 20:08, January 6, 2015 (UTC)--JustaNobody (talk) 20:19, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Feel free to edit what you want, but to further help the wiki, you can edit Madara's article and other articles (such as Naruto's, Sasuke's, etc), rather than only Madara's article the vast majority of the time. Just a suggestion. -- WindStar7125 (talk | contribs) 22:15, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
- I will follow through on your suggestion, I didn't mean to cause any problems honest.--JustaNobody (talk) 22:23, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
- I know that you are trying to help, but if you look at your talkpage, users have told you for years to stop adding extraneous information. Not listening to them over that time is likely what got you blocked. I got another suggestion. Try improving this article. Or this one. How about this, too? This may or may not use some help as well. This may need some assistance.(Keep clicking on these links until you find something) -- WindStar7125 (talk | contribs) 22:35, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
- I will follow through on your suggestion, I didn't mean to cause any problems honest.--JustaNobody (talk) 22:23, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
I will follow through this time, but I am kind of new to the different meaning behind all of these kanji, romanji etc.--JustaNobody (talk) 22:40, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
Ok I got it then.--JustaNobody (talk) 22:44, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
When adding references to the manga, please type in
<ref>Chapter 0, page 0</ref> rather than
<ref>''Naruto'' chapter 0, page 0</ref>. Considering this is a Naruto Wikia, typing in
''Naruto'' is redundant, as any reader can figure out this wikia sources the Naruto manga without it. -- WindStar7125 (talk | contribs) 05:49, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
I've had it. You are at this point adding things Madara has never even done. I and others have been asking you to stop for literally years, yet still you keep adding anything you can possibly think of. So I've blocked you for 3 months. I anticipate you're going to return when your block expires, so I'll preemptively warn you about your future edits: do not, in your desperation to embellish Madara, add things things he has never done. This wiki prides itself on facts, but what you add is false information. "False information" is such a bad thing that there's a block reason specifically for it, so I didn't even need to type a personalized explanation when I blocked you. Here's another warning for the future: if you add one word about Madara, or even another character, that can be construed as false, I'm going to block you for 6 months.
Have a nice day! ~SnapperTo 20:24, February 15, 2015 (UTC)
- I am so sorry for massively overdoing it, I am truly sorry I hope though my changes can remain just because he has these abilities does not mean he can not do them, again my sincerest apologies. I hope we can eventually reconcile all of these problems in the near-future?--JustaNobody (talk) 20:28, February 15, 2015 (UTC)
Okay, I will leave them at that, as you have ordered me. Plus, I will work on other articles. Also, as you have ordered me.--JustaNobody (talk) 20:34, February 15, 2015 (UTC)
Can the Chakra Prowess, Life Force and Taijutsu sections, remain unchanged though please?--JustaNobody (talk) 20:41, February 15, 2015 (UTC)