Re: Kabuto's trainer
Yes he is in the Nijū Shōtai (in the anime that is) Though the only examples of these that I can remember is in the anime, it's not impossible to have jōnin on a team and they aren't the leaders. Usually they are supposed to be the leaders of their squads but sometimes the need may arise where several jōnin could be on one squad with one of them being the commander.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:26, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Namely?--Cerez365™(talk) 14:16, September 3, 2012 (UTC) Sorry about that, i need to learn how to use the wiki properly, but why don't you rename him to kabuto's genin team leader ? --Jmootam1999 (talk) 14:22, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
We can't know an official rank for Tokuma unless it's stated in the manga or the databook by Masashi Kishimoto.
The colour/hue of your flak jacket also means nothing, it's just something the animators do sometime like switching between Konoha shinobi wearing blue and black outfits.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:06, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know how "standard" the Akimichi attire is with the exception of the kanji for "food" on their armour, but Chōji wears an outfit similar to that of his father.
- For Shikamaru, what do you mean by extra attire? He wears the standard Konoha attire it's just that his mesh armour shows.
- The Hyūga that we've seen in robes have all been in their home. Tokuma didn't wear that when he went out to join Anko's team.
As for the Konoha 11 and other wearing distinctive clothes, I think it's simply because Kishimoto wants them to look distinctive as the central characters. It's not a law that you have to wear the village's standard attire it's just that most people do.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:44, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Kabuto's genin team leader
That's speculation. Konoha didn't know that the three spies had anything to do with Otogakure and as it stands, their commander is a loyal Konoha-nin (as far as we know at least).--Cerez365™(talk) 13:41, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Candidate for deletion
- Oh sorry I thought you had left me that message.. Only that page has been tagged for deletion, not his account. 13:56, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Shizune's team
First, please remember to sign your posts. Secondly, we don't know for sure that those three people are part of Shizune's team which she spoke of. I knew that I shouldn't have named the file as such but I couldn't find anything better...--Cerez365™(talk) 18:53, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
- He did look a fair bit like Ittan. However, as Omni said anime cannot kill manga cannon characters.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:01, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Besides, Ittan's a member of Surprise Attack Division and this battle was occurred on Third Division's arena on this episode, and the anime staff didn't list Ittan on this episode. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:10, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
What they're doing is not spamming, they're adding interwiki links. Those are links for the corresponding articles in the Narutopedia in that language. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:17, March 9, 2013 (UTC) Thanks I didn't know thanks for telling me --Jmootam1999 (talk) 23:18, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
Re: User Problems
They aren't doing anything against the rules, what they are adding is an interwiki link to a foreign language version of the Narutopedia, which there are many of. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 23:22, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
Re: The divisions
The Surprise Attack Division must has a low number of shinboi to monitor the enemy locations as well as to spy. So they don't be called a subdivision, it has its captain and objectives to be achieved. Read the article carefully to see more information. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 05:02, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
Re: The Triple rashmon gates
Re: Space–Time Technique Formula: Underworld Turnover
Initially it was ninjutsu, I added fūinjutsu by accident. It has not sealed nor unsealed anything to our knowledge, hence it cannot be classified as such until the technique is explained. As I also said before, this article has a talkpage as well.--Cerez365™(talk) 10:47, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Colours on user names
I take you mean in user signatures? Just go to Special:Preferences, "My Info" tab, signature section. Select custom signature, tick the "I want to use wikitext in my signature" box, and code your signature appropriately. Just be careful to how you style it. If you style it wrong, every post done after yours in a talk page can end up having a different color, font, size, indentation and everything you put in your signature. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:49, March 10, 2013 (UTC) Ah Thanks--Jean-Marc Daichou!! 19:52, March 10, 2013 (UTC) But It has no link on my name now and no style what have I done wrong ?--Jean-Marc Daichou!! 19:53, March 10, 2013 (UTC) If you click wikitext then the signitaure has no link ?--Jmootam1999 (talk) 19:59, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
- You don't simply click and select the stuff you want, you have to put in the code yourself. Take a look at the colourful signatures you saw when in source mode. You'll see lots of code in their signatures. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:09, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Something you should consider doing is incorporating a link to your talk page, and maybe a user page link as well. It makes it easier for people to reply to you if your sig has a link to your talk page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:28, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
- I am not a sysop. A list of sysops can be found here.
- As for why I'm not a sysop: I'd serve no purpose as one since there are at least three content-based editors (which I what I do here).
- My name is not in colour, you'd have to ask someone else like the two you mentioned.
- Manga I get from the release sources.
- Anime used to come from torrents.
- I am black
- No, I do not live in England.--Cerez365™(talk) 01:12, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
Is there a specific reason you'd like to know my nationality? I'm not American either, and my sincerest congratulations on being black: you're part of something grand.--Cerez365™(talk) 10:52, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
- We are not the only "blacks" here and I'd thank you to end this discussion now. Please and thank you.--Cerez365™(talk) 20:11, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what you mean?--*J*E*A*N**M*A*R*C**D*A*I*C*H*O*U**L*O*V*E*S**N*A*R*U*T*O* 10:41, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
So If It contains two then you'll be able to click on the signature and that will link you to my profile?--*J*E*A*N**M*A*R*C**D*A*I*C*H*O*U**L*O*V*E*S**N*A*R*U*T*O* 12:49, March 11, 2013 (UTC) I have two colours now should my signature be able to link to my profile if you click It?--*J*E*A*N**M*A*R*C**D*A*I*C*H*O*U**L*O*V*E*S**N*A*R*U*T*O* 12:52, March 11, 2013 (UTC) Hey does it work?--JEANMARCDAICHOULOVESNARUTO 12:55, March 11, 2013 (UTC) I think I've solved it--Jmootam1999 JeanMarcDaichouLovesNaruto 13:12, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
<span style="color:CornflowerBlue;">[[User:Jmootam1999|Jean Daichou]]</span><span style="color:Indigo;">[[User talk:Jmootam1999|Loves Naruto]]</span>
- There's no new chapter this week. Manga was on a break. Also, even if you do find it, it's good to avoid posting links, since scanlations are technically illegal. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:59, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
Alrigt thanks Omni but the chapter left me wanting more haha masashi's certainly getting people excited what do you think will happen In the next chapter?--Jean DaichouLoves Naruto 22:02, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
I don't really speculate on the turn of events, I'm more on the mythology and mechanics of jutsu type of person. I hope the two fathers and brothers don't simply talk the whole chapter before beginning to fight in the last page. I do think we'll see either of the fathers die, if not in this chapter, before the current flashback is over. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:18, March 14, 2013 (UTC)