We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Ten Tailed Fox (talk) 23:28, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
Incorrect. Being their oldest ancestor does not make on part of that clan. For example, Hagaromo is the ancestor of both the Senju and Uchiha, be himself is part of neither. You are born into a clan (or marry into it), you don't automatically join your offspring's clans.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 13:17, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
So you say that if I marry person x and take his/her name, my parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and so will have surname of said person? Where do you live?--Elveonora (talk) 13:23, July 9, 2014 (UTC)