We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Thank you for welcoming me! I'm sorry for making a mistake in editing the Space–Time Migration page. Even if what I wrote was right, it is still not confirmed in the manga.—This unsigned comment was made by JOA20 (talk • contribs) .
Sign your posts
Re: Some suggestions for the Italian Wikia
- The english wiki uses SMW and SMW forms, which at the moment are not available to be requested for installation due to bugs. As for using our infoboxes, when it is available it should be as simple as copying the entire set of templates and changing the language from english to italian. — SimAnt 13:59, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
Character relations are only added to infoboxes if their exact kinship is known. Also, inserting false information, like Obito and Shisui being siblings, that can lead to blocking. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:57, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Hello, needing a translation
Re: Dōjutsu images
Help with Italian Wiki
First off, allow me to introduce myself. My name is KiumaruHamachi or just Hamachi. I am a frequent editor here on the English wiki and numerous others. I also contribute to other wikis that are non manga/anime related though the contribution is usually in the shadows or through blog posts. Second off, I'm sorry to say that I speak no Italian what so ever, I am sorry. Thirdly, I went to the Italian wiki and noticed that the infoboxes are good but not good at the same time. To better explain, I'll first mention that they parameters (if you are unsure about what those are, a parameter is where the information such as an "age" or "birth date" is shown) are not invisible when there is no information stored in it. That can cause an issue for new wikis as the parameters should at least be invisible to show that it is a clean wiki. I understand how to make templates easier to use and how to make the parameters disappear but I also know how to make templates as well.
- You're English is amazing and I'm glad to help you out. You're not being selfish, you just need some help, which I"m glad to give to you. I have the previous Spanish wiki template, the grey one; and yes, I will make it exactly like the one on the Italian wiki. I basically learned how to edit templates on my own but I will link you too some templates that you can learn too. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 20:18, August 12, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- There's an error with the template that I want to add but I'm working on figuring out why its acting weird. In the meantime, I'm uploading a temporary template for now. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 13:46, August 13, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- Oops! Thanks for catching that. I forgot to change that to the proper translation. I'll go change it immediately. Also, It might not be up and running until next week because I'm figuring out the picture issue as well but all problems will be fixed. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 18:03, August 13, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- You are welcome! These issues are just insane. But I am trying to figure them out. If it has to come using another infobox, I shall import another one. I just hope it doesn't come to that. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 00:48, August 22, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
Re: Sasuke's Tsukuyomi
He says exactly what the mangastream translation says: "To put me in a Genjutsu is praisable, I guess... however... the difference to Itachi's 'Tsukuyomi', which controlled the Genjutsu time at will, is like heaven and earth". Seelentau 愛議 23:13, August 30, 2013 (UTC)