We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Thank you for welcoming me! I'm sorry for making a mistake in editing the Space–Time Migration page. Even if what I wrote was right, it is still not confirmed in the manga.—This unsigned comment was made by JOA20 (talk • contribs) .
Sign your posts
Re: Some suggestions for the Italian Wikia
- The english wiki uses SMW and SMW forms, which at the moment are not available to be requested for installation due to bugs. As for using our infoboxes, when it is available it should be as simple as copying the entire set of templates and changing the language from english to italian. — SimAnt 13:59, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
Character relations are only added to infoboxes if their exact kinship is known. Also, inserting false information, like Obito and Shisui being siblings, that can lead to blocking. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:57, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Hello, needing a translation
Re: Dōjutsu images
Help with Italian Wiki
First off, allow me to introduce myself. My name is KiumaruHamachi or just Hamachi. I am a frequent editor here on the English wiki and numerous others. I also contribute to other wikis that are non manga/anime related though the contribution is usually in the shadows or through blog posts. Second off, I'm sorry to say that I speak no Italian what so ever, I am sorry. Thirdly, I went to the Italian wiki and noticed that the infoboxes are good but not good at the same time. To better explain, I'll first mention that they parameters (if you are unsure about what those are, a parameter is where the information such as an "age" or "birth date" is shown) are not invisible when there is no information stored in it. That can cause an issue for new wikis as the parameters should at least be invisible to show that it is a clean wiki. I understand how to make templates easier to use and how to make the parameters disappear but I also know how to make templates as well.
- You're English is amazing and I'm glad to help you out. You're not being selfish, you just need some help, which I"m glad to give to you. I have the previous Spanish wiki template, the grey one; and yes, I will make it exactly like the one on the Italian wiki. I basically learned how to edit templates on my own but I will link you too some templates that you can learn too. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 20:18, August 12, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- There's an error with the template that I want to add but I'm working on figuring out why its acting weird. In the meantime, I'm uploading a temporary template for now. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 13:46, August 13, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- Oops! Thanks for catching that. I forgot to change that to the proper translation. I'll go change it immediately. Also, It might not be up and running until next week because I'm figuring out the picture issue as well but all problems will be fixed. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 18:03, August 13, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- You are welcome! These issues are just insane. But I am trying to figure them out. If it has to come using another infobox, I shall import another one. I just hope it doesn't come to that. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 00:48, August 22, 2013 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
Re: Sasuke's Tsukuyomi
He says exactly what the mangastream translation says: "To put me in a Genjutsu is praisable, I guess... however... the difference to Itachi's 'Tsukuyomi', which controlled the Genjutsu time at will, is like heaven and earth". Seelentau 愛議 23:13, August 30, 2013 (UTC)
- We use smw: on our wiki which wikia no longer offers to new wikis. Put simply, you can't.--~UltimateSupreme 17:31, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
Here is a link. http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:ParserFunctions . — SimAnt 00:29, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Sharingan article
I removed it because it's already mentioned. We don't know if they can hear since you can read lips with the Sharingan. I did re-add the part about the recipient being able to do so as well.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:18, November 16, 2013 (UTC)
All evidence I have seen shows Obito to be using his sharigan the whole time. Only when the tailed beasts are beaten and they figure out he is Tobi does he show his active mangekyō. The white zetsu in fact told the readers of the manga that combining the DNA from Hashirama with Uchiha DNA would bring about new powers. Not to mention this has to be so because otherwise we would all know it was not the real Madara as he claimed to be. The Mangekyō as you must know is unique to all possessing one especially the eternal mangekyō sharigan. Does Obito's mangekyō look anything like Madara's? Answer: No
Here is the Manga panel indicating to me enough evidence that Obito can use Kumui without it being in Mangekyō state. http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/598/8 And don't try and use the excuse that he changes his eye to the Mangekyō long enough for Kumui then back to a normal sharigan. It takes time to do that mangekyō shift according to the anime, and besides again with all the incredible eye sight of people in the series, how can you say that no one wouldn't see the manhekyō before it was changed back to sharigan. It is not speculation that the Obito had to wake his Mangekyō first, I didn't say he didn't have to awaken it, I am simple indicating that all the evidence shown to my knowledge indicates that Obito never used the Mangekyō again after the first time until fighting Kakashi.
Lets look at the evidence:
1. He isn't determined as a fraud when he claims to be Madara Uchiha who of course has a very unique eternal mangekyō sharigan.
2. He uses his intangibility effect from Kumai multiple times in the series, meaning there were plenty of times for ninja to see him use his mangekyō.
3. There is a time delay when changing between sharigan and mangekyō, it wouldn't make sense that he could react in split second timing to turn it into a mangekyō to avoid damage then back again to sharigan.
4. Just as you saw in the notes of the Kumui he is shown not to need the mangekyō in order to use Kumui.
This is an naruto encyclopedia, repeat encyclopedia which means if its a jutsu keep it and anyways you guys have jutsu for all kinds of characters where they just slap or punch the enemy. Arhat fist is like the gentle fist but you say gentle fist doesn't Carrie the purpose of all Hyuga clan jutsu. You are wrong leave the pagesMunchvtec (talk) 13:13, November 22, 2013 (UTC)munchvtec
Re:Volume Infobox Image
Re: Translation request (chapter 653)
No, its not just smw forms, rather the entire smw: thats unavailable. The forms are just a not-so-needed component of it. If you mean you want the list of users to auto-update when a jutsu is added to a character infobox; then no, its not really reliably possible.--~UltimateSupreme 11:44, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
Some might be made automatic like make a template like this for genders. More parts might also be made so. Depending on your skill, it would always vary.--~UltimateSupreme 12:01, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
I have just found that Naruto is going to be getting rinnegan but of courses this is in Japanese so I have no idea what they are saying: http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/661.1/ Read the whole thing and please tell me what you think. Should the Naruto page be updated now or when it comes out officially in english so we can understand how it happened?
Read the blurb on the side, in the translated version. it mentions a few things about Zetsu; im not sure if it was removed from the tankoban version and that is the image we use for the raw, but it exists in some form.--RexGodwin (talk) 07:01, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Volume 68 cover
Re: 666 Summary
Madara the epic god
Wait so even if I am serious with the facts all u can think about is if it is the right facts or not and on top of that you deleted my correct work for example check in the Akatuski section. And I think u need to get banned rather than me.Madara the epic god (talk) 10:49, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
Don't look at me. This is just how the admins have it. Also his feelings are ambigious/unconfirmed at the moment. He has not stated anything but has also not confirmed it either.