We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
About creating articles
Hey I'm not the one who do that! It's Kurenaisarutobi. Check her Special:Contributions/Kurenaisarutobi. What I do on the page is to tag it for deletion. And please create a new section because I'm having a hard time to find it! Ilnarutoanime (Talk-Contribs.-Images) 08:38, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Stop making archives and posting to the main page.
I report it to an admin, that user will be blocked.
Sorry, I misread who the post-ers were. But thank you for reporting her and tagging her posts for deletion. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 08:59, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
That's alright! Next time use the History page. She is underage maybe she don't understand such things. She's blocked until she become 13, (2015) by an admin. --Ilnarutoanime26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 10:46, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
RE. Fact changing
He became a chunin at 10, half a year later he became an Anbu, Half a year after that he killed Shisui and gained the Mangekyo Sharingan, which makes him 11, then The third managed to postpone his S-rank Massacre Mission for a few years, He then becomes an Anbu Captain at 13, sometime immediately following that he kills his clan then flees Konoha. So it is a fact. It has been talked about and agreed upon ItachiWasAHero (talk) 21:45, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Gaara, Temari and Kankuro
- Does ShounenSuki actually own the real databook? Because if he relied off of the online scans whether they seemed raw or not then he got one thing wrong, Temari is 158.3 cm in Databook 2.
Re: I have a question for you
I own the actual databooks. There is no doubt that Temari was 159.3cm when she was 16. I could even show you a high-quality scan if you'd like. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 23:15, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Please do. I hate when I have no way to prove something or have something proven to me. Thank you. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 23:52, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Here are her second databook stats ^^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:06, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you ShounenSuki, One more thing I need cleared up is Shino's Databook 2 Height, I'm almost positive this wiki has it right, but I saw a databook 2 scan online and I dont know if it was tampered with but it claims, from what i remember, that he was 161.3 cm at 13. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:10, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
I hate to bother you, but on Shizune, Jiraiya, Sakura, and Tsunade's databook entrys are the heights they are given with their tall sandals on or without the tall sandals? ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:16, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks very much, Now I know this wiki's data is pretty much absolute. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:39, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: On Your Character Particulars
Oh ok, I was just checking, thanks. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:01, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
To tentens page and the such and so on? The Hero Book states quite a few people a number age younger than databook 3 states them, so its easy to see they were all younger until 6 months later when they were all a number age older and sasuke betrays orochimaru and such. So common sense, tells you, if sakura, was 15, temari was 18, kankuro was 17, and naruto and gaara were 15 and kakashi was 29 then its safe to say everybody was all younger, until sasuke vs orochimaru, remember it is a tad over 6 months from the beginning of shippuden to the day sasuke betrays orochimaru. So it is a FACT that everyone was younger, for example narutos age group was 15 and a half when shippuden started, neji's age group was 16 and a half. So I am right that they were all younger in the beginning of shippuden. Chek there number ages and birth months and days then check what I just said, you will see i am generally right. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 07:08, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Also the manga states "about 2 and a half years" and then after that they just simplify it to 2 years for awhile so its actually a bit less than 2 and a half years but almost 2 and a half years after part 1 of Naruto, and at the end of part one of naruto, naruto's age group was 13. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 07:23, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Please don't use the Talk page of Narutopedia's home page, for things unrelated to the home page. SimAnt 18:50, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
ItachiWasAHero (talk) 13:39, July 24, 2011 (UTC) That issue has already been brought to light, and I wasn't signed in when I made that response. Thanks anyway.
Re: I just confirmed something interesting.
Your reasoning is sound, but I still cannot simply agree with you. The dates and times stated in the manga are simply not definite enough to be this exact. You're taking the statements of 'three years' for Orochimaru's body transfer, 'two and a half years' for the time skip, and 'half a year' for Sai's statement as exactly that long, but it could easily be 'three years and 2 months', 'two years and five months', and 'seven months'. None of the statements are necessarily exact. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:03, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- The one thing it does confirm is that every character in Shippuden was younger then they were in Databook 3 until around the time Sasuke betrays Orochimaru. Also, your right there is no exact timeline which is why its safe to make the timeline go by years only, besides births and confirmed events by month there should be no other month listings in the timeline, although I think that's already how you have it. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 22:44, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Very True. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:40, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Height listings for some characters from Shippuden Character Reference's
You might want to make a forum for this to see how the other editors feel about including those numbers. As they're from the anime, they're already not canon, but even within anime continuity they might not necessarily be canon, given that they're merely character sheets. They're meant to give a rough indication of how a character should be drawn, not to give background details on the character. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:06, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I believe Sakura's extra centimeter in height because of her shoes should just be noted in her appearance section and the only other heights that should even be considered for addition to the wiki is Hiruko, Moegi, Udon, and Matsuri's as Kisame's height is contradicted by Databook 3's height listing. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 22:49, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- The thickness of the soles Sakura's shoes is really rather pointless, especially since they aren't all that unusually thick.
- As for the heights, the fact that there are contradictions in the first place means the data is unreliable. It's made even more unreliable because we don't have any actual images for most of the heights. I really don't think we can use this information as any more than trivia points. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 01:31, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Agreed ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:39, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
I'd love to translate those sentences for you, but I'd have to know where you got them from in the first place. Are they from the third databook or something? —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 14:50, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Yes sir, on the part where it shows the evolution in stats for Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. I don't know what page it is but its the page that shows the increases in the stats between the end of Part 1 Volume 27 and by the end of part 2, Volume 43. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:59, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- There, I finished translated the entire article. you can find it here ^^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:27, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Ahh, so it says that those are his stats right before the Mangekyo was unlocked. Thanks ShounenSuki. Your work is greatly appreciated. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 17:22, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Earlier I read you had wrote somewhere, possibly the Mizukages page, asking for another place to read manga aside from the popular Mangastream.
This is another good site :)
Hope it helps if you still needed it.
Re: I hope I'm not being a pest.
I remember it being said that Sasuke's Sharingan had more potential than Itachi's, but that's about it. I remember Neji being called a genius, but that's about it. You'll have to give me some sources for those statements if you want a good answer. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:08, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Chapter 79, Page 16. Chapter 80, Page 4. Chapter 99, Page 19. Chapter 101, Page 8, 12. Chapter 103, Page 4.
ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:58, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Zetsu explained Sasuke was more skilled with the sharingan when he defeated Tsukuyomi with only his 3 tomoe seal sharingan and we already know Itachi, then Orochimaru, then Madara in order, have said that sasuke's eyes have more potential then Itachi. So more skill than itachi with the sharingan, plus more potential than Itachi with the sharingan, plus countering his every genjutsu and seeing through every jutsu he used, and his eyes were compared to Madara's at only the age of 15 makes me think Sasuke is the Peak Uchiha. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 03:07, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Re: I have a question.
I don't have all my full-chapter translations posted together somewhere. I've done way too few of them for that with way too much time between them. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:10, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
I got them from here, all of them in raw. I used 7zip to get them extracted.
Have a good day, and for the First Animation book I will need your email. Until I find out how to upload it to Megaupload. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 18:24, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
- ah, thank you very much! :D I think you need an account for uploading on megaupload... Seelentau 愛議 08:23, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I hadn't had the time to look over those raws yet. Unfortunately I seem to already have everything useful from that list. Thanks any way. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 10:10, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
Oh ok cool. But wait.. So you have the HeroBook in raw already? I thought you told me once you needed it to fully translate it as it had never been fully translated before? ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:18, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
Please quit adding your speculative Rinnegan statements to the articles. It is currently unknown and we'll wait for an official statement in the manga. Thank you. Skitts (talk) 03:44, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
I will. Your welcome. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 03:45, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Nagato's title
Yeah I know, I don't know what I was thinking. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:02, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
While I'm not into speculations/theories that much. I believe it could simply be chalked up to Orochimaru being seriously angered after being passed over for the Hokage-ship. Not too sure if he had a vision for the village, or even wanted to be a part of it after he was "wronged". As such destroying the village, would allow him and Danzō to both get what they wanted- two birds, one stone. Though it's not add worthy as it's just speculation.--Cerez365™(talk) 02:40, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I sincerely doubt Orochimaru has ever been loyal to anything or anyone other than himself. He doesn't want the same Konoha as Danzō, he just wants destruction and chaos. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 14:57, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm, I see. Thanks guys.