We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
About creating articles Edit
Hey I'm not the one who do that! It's Kurenaisarutobi. Check her Special:Contributions/Kurenaisarutobi. What I do on the page is to tag it for deletion. And please create a new section because I'm having a hard time to find it! Ilnarutoanime (Talk-Contribs.-Images) 08:38, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Stop making archives and posting to the main page. Edit
I report it to an admin, that user will be blocked.
Sorry, I misread who the post-ers were. But thank you for reporting her and tagging her posts for deletion. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 08:59, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
That's alright! Next time use the History page. She is underage maybe she don't understand such things. She's blocked until she become 13, (2015) by an admin. --Ilnarutoanime26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 10:46, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
RE. Fact changing Edit
He became a chunin at 10, half a year later he became an Anbu, Half a year after that he killed Shisui and gained the Mangekyo Sharingan, which makes him 11, then The third managed to postpone his S-rank Massacre Mission for a few years, He then becomes an Anbu Captain at 13, sometime immediately following that he kills his clan then flees Konoha. So it is a fact. It has been talked about and agreed upon ItachiWasAHero (talk) 21:45, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Gaara, Temari and Kankuro Edit
- Does ShounenSuki actually own the real databook? Because if he relied off of the online scans whether they seemed raw or not then he got one thing wrong, Temari is 158.3 cm in Databook 2.
Re: I have a question for you Edit
I own the actual databooks. There is no doubt that Temari was 159.3cm when she was 16. I could even show you a high-quality scan if you'd like. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 23:15, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Please do. I hate when I have no way to prove something or have something proven to me. Thank you. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 23:52, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Here are her second databook stats ^^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:06, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you ShounenSuki, One more thing I need cleared up is Shino's Databook 2 Height, I'm almost positive this wiki has it right, but I saw a databook 2 scan online and I dont know if it was tampered with but it claims, from what i remember, that he was 161.3 cm at 13. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:10, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
I hate to bother you, but on Shizune, Jiraiya, Sakura, and Tsunade's databook entrys are the heights they are given with their tall sandals on or without the tall sandals? ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:16, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks very much, Now I know this wiki's data is pretty much absolute. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:39, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: On Your Character Particulars Edit
Oh ok, I was just checking, thanks. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:01, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
To tentens page and the such and so on? The Hero Book states quite a few people a number age younger than databook 3 states them, so its easy to see they were all younger until 6 months later when they were all a number age older and sasuke betrays orochimaru and such. So common sense, tells you, if sakura, was 15, temari was 18, kankuro was 17, and naruto and gaara were 15 and kakashi was 29 then its safe to say everybody was all younger, until sasuke vs orochimaru, remember it is a tad over 6 months from the beginning of shippuden to the day sasuke betrays orochimaru. So it is a FACT that everyone was younger, for example narutos age group was 15 and a half when shippuden started, neji's age group was 16 and a half. So I am right that they were all younger in the beginning of shippuden. Chek there number ages and birth months and days then check what I just said, you will see i am generally right. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 07:08, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Also the manga states "about 2 and a half years" and then after that they just simplify it to 2 years for awhile so its actually a bit less than 2 and a half years but almost 2 and a half years after part 1 of Naruto, and at the end of part one of naruto, naruto's age group was 13. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 07:23, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Please don't use the Talk page of Narutopedia's home page, for things unrelated to the home page. SimAnt 18:50, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
ItachiWasAHero (talk) 13:39, July 24, 2011 (UTC) That issue has already been brought to light, and I wasn't signed in when I made that response. Thanks anyway.
Re: I just confirmed something interesting. Edit
Your reasoning is sound, but I still cannot simply agree with you. The dates and times stated in the manga are simply not definite enough to be this exact. You're taking the statements of 'three years' for Orochimaru's body transfer, 'two and a half years' for the time skip, and 'half a year' for Sai's statement as exactly that long, but it could easily be 'three years and 2 months', 'two years and five months', and 'seven months'. None of the statements are necessarily exact. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:03, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- The one thing it does confirm is that every character in Shippuden was younger then they were in Databook 3 until around the time Sasuke betrays Orochimaru. Also, your right there is no exact timeline which is why its safe to make the timeline go by years only, besides births and confirmed events by month there should be no other month listings in the timeline, although I think that's already how you have it. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 22:44, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Very True. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:40, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Height listings for some characters from Shippuden Character Reference's Edit
You might want to make a forum for this to see how the other editors feel about including those numbers. As they're from the anime, they're already not canon, but even within anime continuity they might not necessarily be canon, given that they're merely character sheets. They're meant to give a rough indication of how a character should be drawn, not to give background details on the character. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:06, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I believe Sakura's extra centimeter in height because of her shoes should just be noted in her appearance section and the only other heights that should even be considered for addition to the wiki is Hiruko, Moegi, Udon, and Matsuri's as Kisame's height is contradicted by Databook 3's height listing. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 22:49, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- The thickness of the soles Sakura's shoes is really rather pointless, especially since they aren't all that unusually thick.
- As for the heights, the fact that there are contradictions in the first place means the data is unreliable. It's made even more unreliable because we don't have any actual images for most of the heights. I really don't think we can use this information as any more than trivia points. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 01:31, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Agreed ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:39, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Confusing Edit
I'd love to translate those sentences for you, but I'd have to know where you got them from in the first place. Are they from the third databook or something? —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 14:50, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Yes sir, on the part where it shows the evolution in stats for Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. I don't know what page it is but its the page that shows the increases in the stats between the end of Part 1 Volume 27 and by the end of part 2, Volume 43. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:59, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- There, I finished translated the entire article. you can find it here ^^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:27, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Ahh, so it says that those are his stats right before the Mangekyo was unlocked. Thanks ShounenSuki. Your work is greatly appreciated. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 17:22, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Manga site. Edit
Earlier I read you had wrote somewhere, possibly the Mizukages page, asking for another place to read manga aside from the popular Mangastream.
This is another good site :)
Hope it helps if you still needed it.
Re: I hope I'm not being a pest. Edit
I remember it being said that Sasuke's Sharingan had more potential than Itachi's, but that's about it. I remember Neji being called a genius, but that's about it. You'll have to give me some sources for those statements if you want a good answer. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:08, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Chapter 79, Page 16. Chapter 80, Page 4. Chapter 99, Page 19. Chapter 101, Page 8, 12. Chapter 103, Page 4.
ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:58, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Zetsu explained Sasuke was more skilled with the sharingan when he defeated Tsukuyomi with only his 3 tomoe seal sharingan and we already know Itachi, then Orochimaru, then Madara in order, have said that sasuke's eyes have more potential then Itachi. So more skill than itachi with the sharingan, plus more potential than Itachi with the sharingan, plus countering his every genjutsu and seeing through every jutsu he used, and his eyes were compared to Madara's at only the age of 15 makes me think Sasuke is the Peak Uchiha. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 03:07, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Re: I have a question. Edit
I don't have all my full-chapter translations posted together somewhere. I've done way too few of them for that with way too much time between them. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:10, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
I got them from here, all of them in raw. I used 7zip to get them extracted.
Have a good day, and for the First Animation book I will need your email. Until I find out how to upload it to Megaupload. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 18:24, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
- ah, thank you very much! :D I think you need an account for uploading on megaupload... Seelentau 愛議 08:23, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I hadn't had the time to look over those raws yet. Unfortunately I seem to already have everything useful from that list. Thanks any way. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 10:10, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
Oh ok cool. But wait.. So you have the HeroBook in raw already? I thought you told me once you needed it to fully translate it as it had never been fully translated before? ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:18, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
Please quit adding your speculative Rinnegan statements to the articles. It is currently unknown and we'll wait for an official statement in the manga. Thank you. Skitts (talk) 03:44, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
I will. Your welcome. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 03:45, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Nagato's title Edit
Yeah I know, I don't know what I was thinking. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:02, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Hmm Edit
While I'm not into speculations/theories that much. I believe it could simply be chalked up to Orochimaru being seriously angered after being passed over for the Hokage-ship. Not too sure if he had a vision for the village, or even wanted to be a part of it after he was "wronged". As such destroying the village, would allow him and Danzō to both get what they wanted- two birds, one stone. Though it's not add worthy as it's just speculation.--Cerez365™(talk) 02:40, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I sincerely doubt Orochimaru has ever been loyal to anything or anyone other than himself. He doesn't want the same Konoha as Danzō, he just wants destruction and chaos. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 14:57, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm, I see. Thanks guys. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 01:59, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Except you know movies shouldn't be taken for reference, they aren't canon. Also it takes a whole year to pass a class at least. Databook says Kakashi graduated the academy at 5 so he had to attend it since 4. Another reason why your "almost" approach doesn't work is because we do not know the exact month of year when the opening ceremony takes place nor when a school year ends. For example if it starts/ends even a day before his x birthday, he would be 1 year younger, if on the same day as his birthday or later, he would be 1 year older. Also you can't use real-life time as a reference for your calculations either, figure it's May in here but January in Narutoverse? Could you please provide your approach for calculations? I don't see much logic in it, no offense, perhaps enlighten me please. We should use Narutoverse events for reference. Right, Kakashi was already 14 when Naruto was born. The war had ended circa a year before that event and Itachi was 4 then while 5 when Obito attacked. So Naruto's birth marks circa 5 years after Kakashi Gaiden and Obito was 13 when crushed by boulders. This means it can't be 2 years and 7 months because during some months of the year, there's 4 year difference between them, wouldn't be possible with your math.--Elveonora (talk) 10:43, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
So are you suggesting Kakashi graduated in a year but Rin and Obito didn't? They were shown entering the academy together and taking chunin exams too. I still don't understand, excuse me. Could you please write it up as a timeline? Like "x even x character age" etc. Thank you. I'm not saying you are wrong and me correct, but again this is the way I see it. Kakashi graduated from Academy at 5 and became Chunin at 6 while taking the same exams as Obito and Rin, meaning they must have graduated with him too while being 4 years older. Obito and likely Rin too failed the exams once as 10 years old (when Kakashi was 6 and succeed) but managed to do it a year later (Kakashi 7) Then Obito "died" at 13 meaning Kakashi was 9. Sorry for repeating myself--Elveonora (talk) 20:28, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
Your math works, but the numbers are wrong, according to it, Kakashi had to wait 3 times for the two of them to catch up, you know that it's just wrong, right? 10-months let's say (an academy year) for them to graduate, then they failed Chunin Exams at 9 when he was 6, also had to fail at 10 when he was 7 and managed to do it at 11 when he was 8. The problem is, nothing in manga suggests him waiting for his classmates and shows Obito failing Chunin Exams only once, not twice. Obito had to be 13 years and 5 months old for Kakashi to turn 11 during the war, that's also ok. Except he is 3 years 7 months older, you are somehow loosing a whole year somewhere.
Let's see, we can use an Academy year having 10 months but works with 12 too when their ages are altered accordingly:
- Kakashi 5 years 0 months, Obito 8 years 7 months (academy entrance)
- Kakashi still 5 years but 10 months graduates.
- Obito is 9 years 5 months old, also graduates with him.
- Months later, Chunin Exams.
- Kakashi at 6 years 5 months old becomes Chunin, Obito at 10 fails.
- Kakashi 7 years 5 months, Obito 11 Chunin succeeds.
- Kakashi 9 years 5 months old becomes Jounin, Obito "dies" at 13.
The fact that there are 2 exams per a year is completely irrelevant, it actually supports him being 9 even more but ok. The chapter shouldn't be referenced much since it's full of errors. Anko is 27 years old and she graduated Academy at 10, yet she was at Chunin Exams when Kakashi was 6, thus she herself being about 3? 0_0 Another thing is Hayate shouldn't ABSOLUTELY have been there--Elveonora (talk) 10:15, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Current time Anko is 28 and Hayate would of been 27. Naruto went from 12 in Databook 1 to 16 in databook 3, no reason why Anko wouldn't age 4 years now right... meaning she is only 2 years younger than Kakashi, and Hayate is only 3 years younger than Kakashi. Either way those 2 being in chapter 599 is an error for sure, so is Minato's Stone face. But that is where the errors END in that chapter, the rest fits in right, and works with the proof I presented ItachiWasAHero (talk) 11:37, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
A non-canon movie that Kishimoto had nothing to do with isn't much in favor of your evidence, the databooks make it clear there's 3 years 7 months difference, thus 5 months in a year, Obito is 4 years older than Kakashi is.--Elveonora (talk) 11:52, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
My age is irrelevant, but perhaps since you are such an expert at deciding how old characters are, try to calculate that one as well. The reason why I deleted it is because that topic doesn't belong here. Not only you are presenting something as fact without enough evidence, you are making a forum topic of it, no one is interested, are you not getting it? Even Seelentau told you that you are wrong, do you need more people to tell you that so you get it? First, again explain from where are you getting 2 years 7 months, I have already presented to you that it's wrong because it doesn't fit at all.--Elveonora (talk) 21:25, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
The age stuff again Edit
Bingo! you are a wise folk after all ItachiHero, that was the point all along, looking at databooks there's over 3 (almost 4) years difference, it's pointless trying to explain chapter 599 since it's flawed, I bet the author himself doesn't have an answer for that ._. --Elveonora (talk) 11:22, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Yes but it is as I said, we cannot add or change anything until Databook 4 confirms anything. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:05, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
There's no reason to do a timeline related to Obito anymore, with all current information he is 33-34, it matters not in what month the exams took place, it matters more which month it is currently in Naruto, rather.--Elveonora (talk) 12:40, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
The only info that supports Obito being 33-34 is the grad age numbers, but ONLY if you look at those alone. That's it. Chapter 599 and the Databooks Registration Numbers and Number Ages, combined with Grad Ages support Obito being 32-33 current time, I just don't understand why you don't see that Elve.. it's a mystery to me. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 15:33, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
No, I'm certain Suki Sensei would have told you the same thing. We simply don't know if chap. 599 is a retcon or errors, if the former, then possibly the grad. and prom. ages or even how old characters are may have been retconned, thus it isn't safe to base any evidence on that.--Elveonora (talk) 15:54, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Only the face was fixed, Hayate and Anko stayed, and THAT'S why we don't know if it's a retcon or he mistook again and hasn't noticed those 2 "errors" or if he did it purposely and it's a retcon. That's why for what we know, next Databook may change Kakashi's Chunin age to 10--Elveonora (talk) 16:08, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Also as you can see, there are more inconsistencies than Hayate as Anko, Ebisu, Genma, Ibiki, Guy, Kurenai. So please, stop spamming the wikia with these topics, I'm not saying you are wrong so don't be angry. Be mature, I bet you are intelligent enough so it should show, hopefully you won't continue in this behavior. I'm not saying your evidence and math are flawed, cause you did them right, it's because they are based on questionable material. The former material that WORKS should do for now. It matters not if you find a girl having crush on 9 years old buy stupid/weird or not, THAT IS a bias my dear ;D--Elveonora (talk) 16:19, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Now that I understand what you mean, that you understand my argument I won't need to post anymore about that. Now we are just waiting for databook 4. You know what else hasn't shown up yet? Shippuden OST 3. What the hell is going on. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 16:27, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, both Kishi and anime composers are late. But on topic, I thought I have made it clear enough already that I understand what you are talking about. That's why I'm surprised you are still going around with this. I remember you admitting "yeah, we wait for databook 4" many times before already, yet you have brought this up again and again nevertheless.--Elveonora (talk) 16:33, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah my bad on that, I sometimes forget it was already discussed and go at it again, then I go back and see the posts and feel like a douche ItachiWasAHero (talk) 06:31, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
Re: I need your help Edit
To be honest, I could not care less about this age issue. Databook says he was nine, we mention nine in his article; it's as simple as that to me. What I have an issue with is you changing the information in the article based on your assumption. Please do not do that, find some other medium such as a talkpage to add it. I'm assuming that the user you mentioned, removed the information because it looked like speculation/forum-like content.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:15, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Chuunin Exam info Edit
I saw what you had posted on Elv's talk page, and thought I might be able to introduce myself into the convo, as well, lol. I do hope you do not mind. The general idea seems to be that three newly graduated genin are given a Jounin team leader. So as far as any teams being makeshift (the major ones), I do not believe that is the case. However, that doesn't mean any minor teams did not consist of them (makeshift teams). Sakura, for instance, became chuunin without Naruto and Sasuke present. I believe from that we can draw a conclusion that she was put in a three man cell with two other people. One could also assume she wasn't in any team during the second exam, but the entire premise of the chuunin exam and being chuunin is about leading a squad, so it wouldn't make sense for Sakura to have taken it completely alone. Her leadership skills and ability to cooperate with other people in a team would be completely moot had she taken it alone. I guess a tl;dr would be: Yes, in theory, people can form temporary teams to take the chuunin exam, Konoha 11 teams were not temporary; and no, people cannot take it alone. (All speculation, of course)--Taynio (talk) 14:33, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
Please stop using the wiki as a soapbox for your attempts to establish a timeline of the series. The discussions you start, such as this, will never end with anything more than speculation and therefore will never benefit the wiki. ~SnapperTo 07:52, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
He killed Shisui, got MS and joined Akatsuki when he was 11, became an ANBU captain and massacred the clan at 13, that's long established from back when ShounenSuki was still here--Elveonora (talk) 13:27, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
The Calender photo was from episode 3, 2 minutes 11 seconds (give or take a second or two) in. It was a pain to get that photo as it was only shown for a brief moment. However, in light of the Calendar being shown it does give the series a more believable starting date. I mean come on, I don't care how freaking good someone is, you don't nominate them to become a Chuunin, which means leading missions and teaching at the Academy (though the latter is optional), with only three months of Shinobi experience. Even if Kakashi probably didn't expect them to pass it wouldn't have been a very good move it that was so. Most people assume they were only Shinobi for 3 months because of the Japanese school year ending at the end of March and beginning in April. I followed that logic too until I caught glimpse of the calendar when re-watching some old episodes for the sake of nostalgia and inspiration for fanfiction writing. Establishing a timeline in the Narutoverse is about as big of a pain as trying to figure out what freaking animals the ANBU masks are supposed to represent when they do not call one of them by their code name!--Freewolf17 (talk) 17:47, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
Re: talk page additions removed Edit
If you are referring to you most recent edits on Tobirama's talk page and now on Narutopedia (that's not what the main talk page is for by the way) I was the one who removed it. A discussion was taking place on the flying thunder god technique article, had you contributed there it would've been fine, your i told you so comment on a discussion that had died a month prior was unnecessary.--Cerez365™(talk) 02:13, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Do not make personal attacks against other users, even if they are beginning to get under your skin. If you have a problem with a specific user that you think needs administration review, contact me or one of the other sysops, but acting like you did on that talk page was uncalled for. This is a community effort, and people will disagree with you sometimes. I realize that sometimes this can rub you the wrong way and make you angry, but you can't let that stuff get personal. This is a warning. Cut it out. If I notice Elve doing the same, I'll mention it to him, but so far, I haven't seen that kind of language directed towards you (by him), so I'm addressing the matter with you. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 06:15, July 10, 2013 (UTC)
Characters heights Edit
Hi, where exactly did you get those characters heights from? I don't recall any of them that you added before from the recent Pierrot blog articles. I remember that I saw some of the main characters design by Pierrot before a couple of months ago. So could you provide me the sources from Pierrot Settei that you bring them up (not Imageshack)? Thanks and may I help you for that. (Contact) 11:45, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
From official settei sheets that I found on the internet. They are legit as I have seen them at an expo in Japan. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 21:09, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks so much. (Contact) 14:37, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
Anytime ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:45, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Just a request, I recently found some characters settei on the internet that you don't be included by you like Three-Tails Arc characters, Sukui and some of the Konoha History Arc filler characters. Also, it seems that you couldn't add the heights of some character whom you have settei on your gallery like Omoi, Samui, Gold and Silver Brothers and Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist because they aren't so clear to see, right? Hopefully I might help you when the new settei will be released in the future. (Contact) 23:47, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
You did? Cool, send me the links and I will upload them to the library. Also thanks, the settei's are like secondary official sources for height listings so they are actually essential if you think about it. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 03:32, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, it's been a long time. Sorry, I was quite busy ... Excuse me, some of your collection of settei have low quality and it's hard to read the heights from it. If you have a better quality of them, could you inform me about it? Thanks so much :) (Contact) 21:11, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Tsunade about Kabuto Edit
- That's most likely a mistranslation. I'll translate it tomorrow, just to be sure. Seelentau 愛議 22:03, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Why Edit
Ten Tailed Fox is not the one forbidding you from continuing discussion regarding Itachi's age. I am. And my reason is simple: you've been bringing it up over and over and over again and have not accomplished anything. Literally. Two years ago you started with the same basic argument and evidence, and your argument and evidence have a) not improved, and b) not benefited the wiki in any way, shape, or form. It boggles my mind why you continue to beat this dead horse.
And so, there aren't going to be any more discussions about it. Because they don't go anywhere and they devolve into name-calling. I've explained this before, warned you to the same purpose, and so now I'm warning you again: stop disrupting the wiki with this pointless topic. Pick some other Naruto forum on the internet and talk in circles to your heart's content, please. But you will not do it here. ~SnapperTo 04:13, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
You are right it is the same topic, but I DID NOT START THAT TOPIC. I also only brought new evidence and some of it Elve helped to bring to light. I wasn't trying to have anything changed on that page anyways I was only pointing out the things I found and leaving it to others to decide if it needed to be changed, I never said that because I wanted it added it had to be added. You all act like I come on here and expect things to BE MADE my way, NO I am a grown married man and I don't get on here often because I WORK. I have a life, I don't throw fits and expect everything to go my way 24/7. I understand it won't be changed until new number data comes to light. You people on here think just because you are admins and sysops on a WIKI that you can talk down to whoever you want and whenever you want. I never disrespected anyone first.. I may have retaliated and pointed out when someone is being an ass or childish but I don't start a problem's and if I did I am sure that unlike 99% of you I sucked up my pride and admitted I was wrong and out of line and apologized. As you can see I did not comment on that topic again neither did Elve. I also wrote on tentails page what I said because it is not only elve and I he has talked to and acted like that to. He think because he has such high status on those "fandom" wikis that he has some kind of god like merit here, He is an admin and sysop I get that, but he is not better than anyone else on here and thats a fact ItachiWasAHero (talk) 05:22, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Why? Edit
Good luck. You'll be told exactly what I told you. And for the record, I didn't put that notice up. Another sysop, Snapper, did, because he knows the policy as well. You will not. I repeat. Will not, break the speculation policy on this wiki. That is final. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 06:32, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
- And for the record; don't insult people that don't accept your ideas. I may be harsh, its something I'm working on, but I never called you a name, or said you didn't have a life. If you really are married; get off the wiki, and spend time with your wife. I'm a college kid. This is what I do to relieve my stress when I'm not studying for exams. Don't think that just because your ideas were shot down, and I'm the big bad admin, that I think I'm any more important than you. But I am not about to back down. Policy is policy. Don't like it? Leave. As Snapper said, go to a forum where they'll accept it. That's not my job. If that makes you hate me; makes you boil inside, then its not me who has the problem. With that, that will be the last of our written exchanges. Have a good day. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 06:41, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah I don't know if you really read what was up above, because you just basically repeated everything he said. Thanks for the obvious. Bye. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 19:47, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
Violation of the Talkpage policy Edit
Databook 1(Vol 1-13) Databook 2(Vol 14-27) Databook 3(Vol 28-43)
Kabuto's Databook Ages 19(DB1), 20(DB2), 22(HB), 23(DB3) Orochimaru 50(DB1), 51(DB2), 53(HB), 54(DB3) Naruto 12(DB1), 13(DB2), 15(HB), 16(DB3)
What we know. Kabuto's "brother" says he has been with the orphanage for 3 years when Danzo took him, we know Kabuto says the day he killed Nonou it has been 5 years since leaving the orphanage. We know he officially became a Konoha Genin at the age of 10 and AFTER Oro gave him a background and brought him into the social part of the village. So he was 2 when he became part of the orphanage, 5 when he left it and 10 and he killed his "mother" and Joined Orochimaru. Oro is 31 years older than Kabuto so he was 41 when he gave Kabuto the new life as a Konoha resident, we know Oro left Konoha after the 4th died. We know he joined Akatsuki after he left Konoha. Naruto is 5 years younger than Itachi who is 2 years younger than Kabuto. We know Kabuto failed the chunin exams 7 times and the exams are held twice every year.. So Kabuto failed the first time when he was 15 on the last exam of that year. Kisame says it has been 7 years since Oro left Akatsuki when Part 1 ends and 20 - 7 = 13, so Kabuto would of been 13 according to that given number when Oro left Akatsuki... when we factor in Itachi's age of 13 before leaving Konoha according to Kakashi, Tobi and the 3rd also say Itachi joined Akatsuki after leaving the village. So Itachi was 13 when Orochimaru left Akatsuki and Kabuto was 15. I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO BRING EVIDENCE TO DISPROVE ANY OF THIS. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 23:08, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
Mistake, he was first brought to the village at 9, engaged in Academy and graduated at 10 and only then was sent to spy, just like all Root members. Unless you believe that he was sent into enemy territory without any sort of ninja and root training and was sitting behind a desk as 14-15 years old with 5 year old children as his buddies.--Elveonora (talk) 11:52, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
Where is the proof he only took 1 year to graduate the academy?? Databook and manga pages?ItachiWasAHero (talk) 01:54, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
No, you are all wrong. First, kabuto is 1 when he got picked up by nonou. After 3 years, he can be NEARLY 4 years old and at this point he has good medical ninjutsu. He would be trained by root to be a spy ONLY. And got sent on the mission. We can see that he had 4 different uniforms in different countries so we can take that he spend 1 year in each which adds up to 4 years and including the 1 year training, 5 year in total. Kabuto at age 8 (NEARLY 9) now meets orochimaru again who was suppose to kill him under danzou's orders. so this means that at this point, orochimaru is still part of konoha, the reason he dresses differently can be due to the fact that oro dont want to be seen wearing konoha uniform to his hideout and saving kabuto. We know that orochimaru left after minato died and before naruto is 4 thanks to kakashi anbu arc. when naruto is 4, kakashi would be 18 and yamato would be 14 and kabuto would be 12. Orochimaru left akatsuki when naruto was 6. Itachi would be 11 at that point and at 11, he is still a anbu, thanks to kakashi anbu arc again. He stayed in anbu untill he was 13, since kakashi did say that itachi became an anbu captain at age 13 and it is not long after he became anbu captain that he killed his clan, mostly within a year. we know that shisui is not dead yet when itachi is in the anbu. we know orochimaru left because he failed to get itachi's sharingan. We also know that anko is older than yamato since she is 24 in part I and kakashi is 26 during chuunin exams. yamato then would be 22. Anko is 5 years older than kabuto. So basically, oro picked a 8 year old kabuto up, anko at this point is 13 so she is already a chuunin but part of team orochimaru. he then took kabuto to konoha's academy who he graduated in 1 year. At this point, anko would already have gotton the cursed mark from oro. Shortly after this incident, mostly within a year, oro leaves the village only to be confronted by a nearly 16 year old kakashi and a nearly 12 year old yamato.
Last Warning Edit
This will be the last warning before you're issued a block. Read the policy you were linked to. Archiving is the only thing allowed, which, if you'd bothered to have looked at the top corner of my talk page, you'd have seen that ever message I've ever received since my joining this site is still intact. Your talkpage, as spelled out in policy, is not yours. It is the community's, as is mine, and anyone elses. You have no right to delete what belongs to the community, though, as I mentioned, you can archive it. There is a link on the talkpage policy, to allow you to do so; which you would've known if you had clicked there instead of running your mouth.
Now, as to the language you used on my talk page; this is it for you. The final straw. You will not insult me, or anyone else. You will not degrade me. You will not continue to break these policies, and you will not continue to ignore warnings. Drop the Itachi/Kabuto age crap, like you've been apparently asked for the last two years, drop the attitude, and drop the victim mentality. If this continues, you will be blocked. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 23:15, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
Okay I admit that was my bad, I didn't read the policy properly, I skimmed over it. I will archive the posts then. Thanks. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 03:42, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Firstly, please reply to me on my talk page in the future. It makes things easier to keep track of. Secondly, I am referring to [this, which I had only noticed after the argument was over. Thirdly, you cannot call someone immature, when you are the one coming to their talk page cussing them out and calling them names (that will be in the history any Staff checks when you "report" me, btw, so I'd carefully consider your words in the future when you're making profanity-filled tirades). That is the definition of hypocrisy. Fourthly, if you cared to read what I wrote Elveonora, not only was I expressing why I acted the way I did, which you were involved in, I also mentioned that the issue had dropped and bygones were bygones. But, yet again, you have decided to make a mess out of nothing. Hope that answers your questions. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 05:06, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
Re: I'm sorry to bother you but... Edit
Couldn't care less. I am not getting involved in your squabbles with Ten Tailed Fox, you need to sort it out yourself. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 12:12, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
Re: This raw is Kakashi talking about Hyuga and Uchiha I believe Edit
- 「うちは一族も元をたどれば日向一族にその源流があると言われている ”百眼”ってのは日向家の受け継いできた血継限界の一つで写輪眼に似た瞳術だが... 洞察眼の能力だけなら... 写輪眼をもしのぐ代物だ」
- "Uchiha Ichizoku mo moto o tadoreba Hyūga Ichizoku ni sono genryū ga aru to iwarete iru. 'Byakugan'tte no wa Hyūga-ke no uke tsuidekita Kekkei Genkai no hitotsu de Sharingan ni nita dōjutsu da ga... Dōsatsugan no nōryoku dakenara... Sharingan o mo shinogu shiromono da."
- "It's said that if you follow the Uchiha Clan further to its origins, it would be (where) the Hyūga Clan (is located... or so). The "Byakugan", one of the Hyūga house's Kekkei Genkai passed on by inheritance, is similar to the Sharingan - a Dōjutsu. Only when it comes to the power of insight... these are goods that even surpass the Sharingan."
- Just in case you want to translate my timeline, let me know if you need any help. I translated the most common sentences, but everything else still needs to be done (references etc.). I'd be more than happy to see my timeline in English, since it's (even with the Obito issue somewhat unresolved) the most accurate on the internet and if it's in English, everyone else can use it, not only the German fanbase ^_^ Seelentau 愛議 10:03, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome. But I know nothing about the german language though, and google translate makes horrible translations as they are more general and less descriptive more than anything. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 11:48, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, you could copy the births and graduations, since they just require days, months and the character names. If you want to, ofc. Seelentau 愛議 11:53, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Alrighty, did you create a page for the timeline yet or??
- I only have Seelentau/Timeline, but you should make your own subpage, since mine has been put to sleep, so to speak. I'll provide you with any information you need on your talkpage. Seelentau 愛議 12:09, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Geez, how do I create a sub page?? I know it is the contribution button right? but what do I do from there?? I'm still a wiki noob as I usually only verbally contribute ItachiWasAHero (talk) 12:23, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome. Thank you Seel ItachiWasAHero (talk) 12:42, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Ok so I used google translate as a base translation, copied the whole page and pasted it into the timeline page. Now its just time to organize, nitpick and make it finished, although it may take some time. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 12:51, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
- You could start with the headlines, sub headlines etc, then add the births and graduations. Those things require the least amount of translations, so it's the easiest for you. Maybe you can ask in some forums if anyone knows German? I'm not that active in the Naruto fandom, I dunno who we could ask. Seelentau 愛議 12:55, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
- mh, you shouldn't have copied the page itself, but the source page. That way, you would've copied the headlines and all the syntax which makes the article more good-looking. Seelentau 愛議 12:58, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
How would I get to the source page?? Sorry for all the slowness right now I've been up almost 24 hours straight and I am having brain farts> ItachiWasAHero (talk) 13:04, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
re: you've see this Edit
Where did you get that he was 22 in that chapter not 23? Otherwise, very interesting, changes quite a lot. It means that he and Oro didn't enter the Akatsuki right away but about 3 years after partnering up, that would explain the change of hairstyle.--Elveonora (talk) 18:06, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
- If I may say something: Orochimaru left Akatsuki six years after Naruto's birth, shortly after Itachi joined, Kabuto and Sasori met between 10 and 11 years aNb (the meeting Kabuto refers to happening 5 years ago). Orochimaru and Kabuto left Konoha ~3 years aNb. Just in case you didn't know... Seelentau 愛議 18:13, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
Re: I have a proposal Edit
I actually thought about translating it, since I've owned it for a year or so myself and as you said, no one ever translated it (even though Suki-senpai says he did). It was released along with chapter 247 and contains the first five chapters of part 2. The thing is, I'm not too eager to actually translate it. We don't get any new stuff out of it, so translating it would be only for the translation, not for the information it give us and that's kinda pointless, hm? Seelentau 愛議 20:56, January 12, 2014 (UTC)
Well yeah, but then there comes the problem with it not even having a page on the wiki or being put in the reference material page, but we cannot simply add it and have no main translations for it though ItachiWasAHero (talk) 05:02, January 13, 2014 (UTC)
- We can simply say that it wasn't released outside of Japan. Seelentau 愛議 10:33, January 13, 2014 (UTC)
True, that being mentioned is better than nothing. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 06:34, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
Ninja IDs Edit
So I finally gave in and stopped to ignore the Ninja IDs. Resulting from that, I was able to pinpoint everything around Kakashi's and Obito's youth to 14-0 years before Naruto's birth. However, while Konoha's ID system is pretty simple, I fail to understand Suna's. I think the first two letters are the year and the rest is like Konoha's. Could you take a look at that? Seelentau 愛議 16:40, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
"I was able to pinpoint everything around Kakashi's and Obito's youth to 14-0 years before Naruto's birth" Can you show me exactly everything you pinpointed?? You may have found some things I missed. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 21:49, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah well, I made a mistake. I forgot about the fact that Kakashi and Obito participated together in the Chūnin exam... so we have two different timeline possibilities. Either we ignore chapter 599 and use the IDs, then we have the result that you can see here, where Kakashi and Obito are about the same age. Or we ignore the IDs, then we can use chapter 599 and we have another result, where Kakashi is younger than Obito.
- Regarding the Suna IDs, there is the problem that Sasori graduated 13 bNb (33-001) and Baki 10 bNb (38-212). If the first two letters represent the years, there are two years missing. This mistake can be found elsewhere, too. Oh, and Gaara became Genin 12 aNb, Naruto and the others 13 aNb. In fact, the whole story starts 13 aNb, but Naruto was still 12, so it's "12 years ago, a nine-tailed fox appeared suddenly". Seelentau 愛議 03:16, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
Three Tails Arc character settei Edit
Hi buddy, where did you get Guren's settei from? I do recall that all the characters of this arc have their setteis as well. If possible and available, update those heights ASAP. Thanks... —Shakhmoot (Talk) 08:44, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, So what's your filetype that you want to upload? And about the website, what's the problem with Photobucket? It's a good site to upload your images with. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:19, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Studio Pierrot released settei Edit
- I could calculate it for Nagato, maybe. But not for Konan, since we never got any tiny bit of information about her age... geez, women... Seelentau 愛議 22:16, February 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry for butting in, but it hardly can be calculated. All we know is that Nagato mastered everything Jiraiya taught him at age of 10, whenever that was in the midst of their training or at the end of it is unknown. But more likely at the end, it makes sense to praise someone's latest known skills. Also why again the assumption that there should be any big difference between the ages of Ame Orphans? According to anime you say, Yahiko died as 20 years old, so that in my book means Nagato also got crippled as +1/-1 year 20 years old man, same age for Konan. I like to convince myself the asked Kishi for the age rather than pulling it out from their arse (although I'm not so sure about Kakashi Gaiden 13 age tho) but let's assume they are correct.
So let's say Obito was 14-15 when Nagato got crippled and if anime is right (IF) so was Kakashi. The dude is 32 now (almost) so add 5-6 years to that to get Ame Orpans' ages. All estimates point out either to late 30's or early 40's.--Elveonora (talk) 23:48, February 3, 2014 (UTC)
I think Nagato got crippled in the same year Obito was 13. Sasuke's hair got long in only 1 month and his skills grew 4 total stat points apparently. So I think Obito was still 13 but almost 14 when Nagato got crippled. So they were 6-7yrs older than Obito and Nagato was definitely 10 during some point of Jiraiya's training. Which meas they were either 10, 11, 12, or 13 when Jiraiya left them... How the hell did I forget that Nagato being 10 part?? I'm losing my mind... ItachiWasAHero (talk) 01:23, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
Ok so Nagato has the Rinnegan it makes all ninjutsu easier to learn and can use all NON kekkei genkei ninjutsu and Nature types. It took Sasuke a month to learn Lightning type and chidori, so I would say Nagato was still 10 but near 11 when they started, and 10 near 11 when he mastered all nature types and all ninjutsu Jiraiya taught him and showed him, 13 near 14 when Jiraiya left them. Mind you I'm going by their given heights, and looks from their time as Jiraiya's students. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 01:44, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
Yes it is most likely fake, but you can't use the stakes as proof of that, because those stakes look that way all the time, they are the ones that come out of the Mazo's chest I believe. Either way I can't wait for the new chapter, I have a feeling it will be a worthwhile chapter. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 09:43, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
- They don't look like that all the time. There was only one time in the manga when the stakes came ouf of the navel and pierced Nagato, and in that spoiler picture they're drawn the exact same way as they were back then. Seelentau 愛議 09:49, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
BTW, if anyone is interested, I have a deviantart page and I made some pixelated art of Stationary Naruto Characters. The Link is in my Bio. I haven't updated it in a bit so stay tight as there will be an update soon. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 06:37, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
I agree with that, I mean I found them interesting so would you mind adding those? and I'll see if I can get some more, I know they have Yamato's height as a child so I'll go and find that again. Munchvtec (talk) 16:00, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
that's pretty cool and hey have you seen the argument about hinata's bust size yet? its hilarious. jut thought you might want to check it out on her talk page lol Munchvtec (talk) 22:37, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
Lol I saw it.. I mean the only person who ever mentioned Hinata's bust was Sakura and only in comparison to herself. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 22:44, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
Re: forums Edit
Hi! Just so you know, signing posts is not necessary when posting in the new forums, I edited your post to remove that so it wouldn't be confusing. :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 17:06, April 4, 2014 (UTC)