Re: You see this?
I really, absolutely, honestly and whole-heartedly don't care. Naruto ended in November for me, anything coming is something new for me and I'll be damned to give it the same attention I gave Naruto. It would be a waste of time. • Seelentau 愛 議 17:15, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
Your behaviour in the forums is unacceptable. Stop going into threads and making unfounded accusations against users when you have no proof of your claims. If a forum moderator, or another user, reports to us that you continue to act like a moderator and disrupt the community with unnecessary abuse, you will be blocked from editing once more. Read the forum policy since it seems you didn't bother to do so last time. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 09:43, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Dragon Ball Wiki
Chapter 700+3 Discussion
I've read over the discussion and his posts to WindStar's talk page. In the future, try to take personal discussions like this to your talkpages instead of mucking up the forums. As I told him, there's no right or wrong person here.
"You haven't made ANY contributions and this is a discussion thread so what could you have possibly contributed here??" - That was kinda fucked up to say. Watch it next time. --Jizo 悟 (talk) 08:46, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
- This is getting ridiculous. I am sick of your behaviour being reported so many times by users and I'm sick of you constantly backseat moderating in threads. If I hear any more reports about your behaviour, you are going to be blocked for a long time. You aren't always right, stop acting like you are. So yeah, last warning or you will be blocked. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 09:03, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Quick question
The Last heights
I see you're the one who added the heights for characters in The Last. Could you get your source? User TenshinG pointed me to this and they might conflict with the heights you added. Were they settei or something similar? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:12, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
- I think you should direct your message at TenshinG him/herself. There's only one height that remains changed at the moment, Shino's, just fyi. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:39, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Was wondering
Nope, no idea. I recently bought Retsu no Sho, the WSJ volume with Sho no Sho and the WSJ volume where Kishi talks about Nagato's chakra receiver, though. But it will take a while before they arrive, buying from Japan is difficult at times. • Seelentau 愛 議 10:51, July 2, 2015 (UTC)
- I also did this. Anything I forgot? • Seelentau 愛 議 14:36, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
Naruto: 180 cm (5”10), Hinata: 163 cm (5"4), Himawari: 138 cm (4"6), Boruto: 145 cm(4"9), Sasuke: 182 cm (5”11), Sarada: 147 cm (4”9), Mitsuki: 149 cm (4”10), Shikamaru: 176-177 cm (5”9), Shikadai: 154-155 cm (5"), Sai: 176 cm (5”9), Inojin: 147 cm (4”9), TenTen: 166 cm (5”5), Rock Lee: 179 cm (5”10), Momoshiki: 176 cm (5"9), Kinshiki:231 cm (7"6). They're all from character sheets that leaked or so. So no worries about the legitimity. :) • Seelentau 愛 議 13:00, July 10, 2015 (UTC)
- I know, the Boruto sheet shows him at 177 as well, didn't bother to correct it x) • Seelentau 愛 議 20:06, July 10, 2015 (UTC)
The WSJ issues arrive. The Sho no Sho is included, but it appears the comment about the black stakes doesn't exist in the other WSJ... 20€ for nothing, yay~ :D • Seelentau 愛 議 16:10, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think I'll ever translate that book. ^^' And the comment wasn't in it because it doesn't exist. The spoiler script I found a while ago was fake all along and somehow, I never noticed that. And I don't know why anyone would ever buy a WSJ from 2009^^ I'll keep it~ • Seelentau 愛 議 20:28, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
Very interesting idea with the voting polls for Versus debates. Honestly, I think that would be a cool function. The problem is, that would require a new script to be made. The current one we have only has "Support/Neutral/Oppose" options.
- A new script? Not really. One could just use a poll like this, or so. ★WindStar7125 03:20, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, nothing stops anyone from using them. There's no rule against it. It's just a matter of people knowing they exist and how to integrate it into the original post. For instance, this:
<poll> Who's your favourite user of Susanoo? Kakashi Hatake Indra Ōtsutsuki Itachi Uchiha Madara Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha Shisui Uchiha </poll>
- Will translate into this:
You can't be serious dude. This and this are unacceptable. Period. I do not want to block you again. But if I see any of this again, you'll leave me no choice, and I promise you, you'll be blocked for awhile. Do not use the forums nor the wiki, as a way to blatantly insult other users. ★WindStar7125 06:20, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
The term "fanboy" is nothing compared to the obscene venom you spewed. What you said is not only offensive, but counts as a Wikia TOU violation, for crying out loud. You should have been blocked for a month without warning for that.
But, I once again find myself holding back simply because I like you as an editor, but feel that you just need to cool down. I'll let you in on something: your initial block was supposed to be a week (by SuperSajuuk's intent) rather than three days, but I toned it down. You could have been blocked for a month without warning, but I warned you anyway and shortened it to two weeks.
Rage gtx won't go without warning, but seriously... there was no need for anything you said. At all. No offense, but you've literally been the one consistent problem in the versus debates board, constantly getting into it with other people.
So long as I am a forum operator, such behavior as you exemplified will not be condoned. Ever. Tone it down, or next time, the gloves are coming off. That's a promise. ★WindStar7125 15:14, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Warned him. OK. Let's make this easier: Next time you feel a sly remark thrown towards you, don't deal with it yourself. Just tell me in the "Miscellaneous Requests" section on my talkpage and I'll try to deal with it so none of us get in trouble. >_<
- EDIT: Oh, and while I'll appreciate the reports, please don't go overboard and report every user for every little thing the said to you or about you. Not everything is meant to be an insult. >_> <_< ★WindStar7125 22:38, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Thread doesn't look that bad from my point of view. I don't think enforcing the manga or databook solves much. It's a versus debates board man. No need to bring up the manga and databook all the time or "what is canon and what isn't." Not everyone knows what's in the databooks, and many people interpret the manga differently (which I've come to know >_>).
- Allow me to be blunt: People don't really give a damn about stats man. It's a versus debates board. Constantly going in there and saying "you're wrong, manga/databook/stats say this," is not the best option man. ★WindStar7125 17:07, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Stop with the "nobody cares what you think" comments. Seriously. I can make a case that others don't care what you think either, but they don't tell you because they don't want things to escalate. Keep things civil.
- EDIT: And this is strike two. (Strike one in case you didn't see). I don't need to explain what happens after strike three. ★WindStar7125 23:29, July 28, 2015 (UTC)
I'm not coming at you in a hostile or aggressive way when I say this; watch your forum behavior.
You have a history of writing legit novels of acid toward other users, especially in Versus battles, who've taken a view contrary to yours. I'm not WindStar, so I won't leave any specific examples. But instead of waiting for you to go off again, edit your comment and give you a warning then, I'm telling you right now.
Both WindStar and myself have received complaints from various users about your behavior and we've both restrained ourselves because of our liking for you. But one more outburst and you won't be posting in the forums for a while.