u'r not supposed to use u'r user page like a fan profile...it says in the user page policy that only info rellevanat to the wiki may be published....
This is the policy for userpages.
General notes : The Narutopedia has had a fair bit of issues with things not related to the wiki and users who don't actually help the wiki. For that reason among a few other things there is a policy on userpages. If a new userpage falls under one of these criteria it will likely be deleted.
- Is only used to create a fan profile (is not related to the wiki in any way)
- Does not relate the user as an editor to the wiki (Userpages are for editors to give information about themselves as editors on the wiki; ie: Past wiki editing experiences, what they do on the wiki, and preferred methods of contact), thus personal userpages are deleted
- Belongs to a user that has never contributed to the wiki (Commenting on talkpages is not contribution, unless you're seriously contributing to discussions on how to improve articles)
- One liners which don't state anything helpful or just state the obvious (this includes under construction pages)
Generally, the idea is try to actually contribute to the wiki for awhile first, then after awhile just add something short to detail who you are as an editor. A fair number of our best editors don't even have userpages, most of the userpages created here are just feature abuse.
User page Edit
If you bother to read our Userpage policy you should know that you need to contribute to the wiki before you can have a userpage. Talk pages dosen't count. And we prefer that the images are only used for articals, not user pages. Jacce | Talk 13:54, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Image deletion: Tekashi.jpg Edit
Hamachi1993, the image Tekashi.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 07:32, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Image deletion: Tekashi2.jpg Edit
Hamachi1993, the image Tekashi2.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 07:32, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Re: The Great Naruto Timeline Edit
To be honest, I'm not sure if a time line is desired here. I think there should be no problem creating a time line page, as long as you make sure to stay clear of speculation. Give the sources where possible. If you want a more definite answer to whether or not it's okay to make a time line, you should ask Dantman. I, personally, like the idea and think it would be a welcome addition. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:03, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
The Great Naruto Timeline Edit
Re: A quick question Edit
- I figured you meant that. There's a button above the article called "move." You can use this button to move an article to another title. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 23:42, 3 July 2009 (UTC)