|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
- Yes, "s-words" and "ou-words" are identified as "British". There are probably other variations that I'm ignoring for whatever reason. And I live in the Pacific Time Zone. Isn't that nice and specific? ~SnapperTo 18:53, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Rollback is something that is given to users who constantly reverts vandalism and such edits. As a rollback user you get a extra button that says "rollback". When it is pressed, all edits of the latest user on a page is remowed. As an example: if you have made five bad edits on a page, a rollback just need to press his/hers rollback button and all edits are removed and the page returns to the state it had before you edit it. Jacce | Talk 19:31, 13 May 2009 (UTC) Yup, the only difference is that it is done immediately, you can't make any edits; it just says "reverted edits by..." and it is marked "minor edit" by itself, all in one press. Jacce | Talk 19:48, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
Sure you can have the flag, I haven't seen you do much reverting so I didn't pick you out as someone to just randomly give the flag. Jacce is missing one differential note. rollback reverts all the recent edits by one user, undo reverts a single edit. So rollback can easily fix vandalism that is done in multiple edits. The thing you have to be careful of is if Vandal A makes an edit, then Vandal B (or a user) makes and edit, then Vandal A makes two more edits. Only those two recent vandalism edits will be reverted. Thankfully this is much easier to spot nowadays because Wikia finally enabled the feature I committed into 1.13 myself (a diff of what was reverted on the rollback page). ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) May 13, 2009 @ 20:10 (UTC)
See WP:SOCK. Basically a sockpuppet is someone who creates a second user account to bypass user blocks and pretend they are someone else. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) May 27, 2009 @ 16:42 (UTC)
RE: The needle guardian image thingy
Re: The love umbrella
The love umbrella has the names "Sakura" and "Sasuke," with Sasuke's name being slashed-through.
Oh, by the way, I find the comment about Kirābī's name you recently added to your user page rather ironic. With the spoilers of chapter 454 out, I had actually come to the conclusion that "Killer Bee" might not be the right translation for Kirābī. I have a feeling the Bī stands for the letter "B," like how Jei might refer to the letter "J" and the new character Shī's name might be the letter "C." --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 18:49, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
this is sad, how come you get to put on poor images when if any other user puts on poor images they will soon get blocked and i've look at diffent user's and a lot of them have been blocked for poor images when all of them have put on better images then you. I hope all the users send massages like this to you too you sad cow. —This unsigned comment was made by Kessie (talk • contribs) on 16:19, 4 July 2009.
- I did not send this message my friend sent it after seeing your images. I don't know what he said but am sorry if he said any thing to piss you off and i think i get what your trying to tell me about images now so thank you were a big help.Kessie
I didn't show him I went to get something for the shop and he looked at your images himself.Kessie
It's a great picture
how does this image piss you off? its the truth and if it does then revisit it and make corrections to what i said in the comment, its a great picture imo and to say otherwise is ignorant. —This unsigned comment was made by Kisamextc (talk • contribs) on 08:12, 5 July 2009.
Ya...they r mkv files....THe clarity is pretty good...But they only have that till a certain number of episodes....Its just till the curry of life episodes. After that, u cant find episodes with same clarity for the rest....at least I couldnt....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 06:18, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- There r a few epi's if u look in limewire....Problem is i found most of them with http://www.pizzatorrent.com/ ...And thats site is now dead....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 12:10, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well, i nev delete episodes...so if u need any images frm episode 1 till 149, i can help....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 12:12, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- Upload them? Well it comes in Box sets...and each one is around 3GB, with a Total of 9 sets...which amounts to around 27GB give or take a bit....So...that'll be quite hard...unless u could give me a specific epi u need..-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 12:17, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
Yagura and Yagura
- First, sorry for being this late in replying...My VGA went Poof, and I dont have a working computer right now..Anyway, At first i didn't think that Yagura was frm konoha, and I was trying to fix that "look for", thing before my computer crashed...A bit of confusion, because I thought he was the spy, who wanted his ultimate Vengence on Guy...But since there really was a Yagura, who was attacked, I couldn't correct what I did, Because of my damn computer...anyway..looks like evrything is fixed now.....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 08:00, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
190px|thumb|right|Danzo's technique cutting through the Hannya clan assailants Is this h yoou put on picture
Alrighty then, that balding is cruel considering you wrote that message after i uploaded the image and then i forgot to add it after you told me. Nuff Said. --Gojita (talk) 15:18, 25 July 2009 (UTC)Gojita
Re: Image tagging
Nope, it's not possible. We already have very big warnings on the upload page itself. In fact a very helpful link to a brain dead person's method of copy and pasting and filling in a few values. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Aug 5, 2009 @ 22:56 (UTC)
- I've noticed that tagging the images, and refusing to use them in articles, generally work. I had sucess with hasofcd, Mutant 16 and a bit of luck with Ken Blackwell that way. I've noticed that user's actually look to see whats wrong when their images arn't used. Just tagging images, wont work...if u dont use their images as well, they kick into action..--AlienGamer--Talk-- 15:00, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I'm still working on my wikia....I've just found a way more efficent time dividing method :). Thank you btw..--AlienGamer--Talk-- 03:43, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Re: Add Techniques
Im sorry about that but i cant help it... i just upload a pic from a manga and put it in ... then it says image deletion stuff ... =.=
Re: Kurama Symbol
I'm still tinkering with the Kurama symbol, so I'll probably upload a better version soon.I don't want to fill it up with black though, as it was specifically coloured white in the anime.
Re: Preta dies
The image should be replaced with a RAW one. ~Lidor~ 18:18, September 17, 2009 (UTC)~
really thanks to u and doing that u said.