We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- TheUltimate3 (talk) 21:06, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
Not every move Gaara uses is a Tailed Beast Skill. Gaara still has access to those moves without using Shukaku's power. He was shown to use and manipulate sand after Shukaku was extracted from him. WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contributions) 02:28, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Tailed Beast Skill
When I made the page, I did so because things like the Tailed Beast Ball (It was original called the Four-Tailed Menacing Ball) was not considered a ninjutsu as far as we understood it because it was not a ninja doing it, but a giant fox compressed in the body of a teenager. The idea behind tailed beast skills was to give these "non-jutsu" a classification to sort them by. The most recent databook shows that this assumption was incorrect and the tailed beast ball and all of their abilities are in fact ninjutsu so this classification is no longer necessary.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:59, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Also why are you removing information from the infoboxes? Continue doing that and you get blocked.--Elve [Moderator] Talk Page|Contribs 16:01, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Gaara part 1
Hey Greatsage, for me the current image is quite fine to me for Gaara's depiction in Part I. Because it's the first debut that Gaara shown in the series. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:01, November 24, 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from vandalising pages, inserting nonsense/glibberish into pages or false information. Mass-editing articles to include "Dojutsu" in the infobox is unwanted as that what "Kekkei Genkai" is for. If this behaviour continues, you will be blocked from editing the wiki. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 09:42, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, it's great to see that someone uploads so many pics, in such good quality! But when you upload a pic, instead of making an whole new file can you then try to replace an existing one? With can be done on the pictures own page. Thanks! --Kasan94 Talkpage 08:23, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
Manual of Style
Please read the wiki's Manual of Style before you make any more edits like this. An editor was recently blocked for sustained edits of this nature, so please desist making edits that don't change anything on the page. --Sajuuk [Moderator] talk | contribs | Channel 00:51, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- No, your edit basically did NOTHING to change the appearance of the page, it added a completely pointless page revision that people now have to see within the page history. --Sajuuk [Moderator] talk | contribs | Channel 10:59, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Sage, the images your uploading are not 1080p as they are not at least 1910x1070. Even if its greater than 1280x720, it should still be listed as 720p. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 01:07, February 21, 2015 (UTC)