Goginx, it would be very helpful if you tagged your images with the proper licensing information. Forum:Fair use tagging tips... has some good info. There are a number of other notes you should follow:
- Don't upload images copied from leafninja.com (Basically, if it's a 150×150 square image, leave it off the wiki), they are of poor quality and there is always a better image you can find or screencap.
- Pick out good quality images without discoloration. I notice that a number of the images you upload are discolored or blurry.
- When you put the image in the page, put it at the top and use thumb|right, this will float it to the right and fit it on the page in a good location.
- Never specify a image size when you put it in the page. Specifying a px size overrides user preferences, just use the thumb option and that'll be good enough. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Aug 5, 2008 @ 23:54 (UTC)
- No, not make, that's even more useless. Just find good quality images, tag them properly, and fix how you insert them into the page. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Aug 6, 2008 @ 20:11 (UTC)
Image deletion: Kamatariqj.jpg Edit
Goginx, the image Kamatariqj.jpg which you uploaded has been tagged for deletion. Please see the image page for deletion notes. We suggest you look over our image policy and ask that you make an attempt to fix the issues you are causing. Hakinu 12:45, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
From when in the series did you get this image? Please add the episode if you can find it, or tell me if you know from what situation/arc the image come from, and don't have the possibility to find the file yourself. Thank you, Hakinu talk | Contributions 15:09, 30 April 2009 (UTC)