|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
- And I got the power of rollback and the glorious banhammer. I advise you to think twice before calling me, or anyone for that matter, a faggot. Unless I wasn't clear above, if you don't want things, you archive them. Everything has a use. Hell if you want to be a baby about it I'll do it for you.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:50, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
- To provide another message that you don't want, it's because of this behavior that you were blocked from onepiecefanon wiki. Rather that lashing out because you can't abuse sysop privileges anymore, maybe you should try making constructive edits? ~SnapperTo 19:27, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Please follow the Narutopedia policies and cease revert warring with other contributors. - SimAnt 15:20, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- You can't just archive or erase every single comment. - SimAnt 16:08, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Let me break down your editing habits for you:
- You believe you are correct and act accordingly.
- When others give their own, differing input, you do not respond.
Individually, these traits are merely irritating. When put together they make for a person that is difficult to sympathize with. Consider the Three Giant Snakes as an example. You say they are dead. Fine. Others say otherwise. Also fine. The problem is that they are providing reasons for thinking so and you are not. You then keep making the same edit. Such has gone on for a month now, and I don't foresee it stopping in the near future.
My point: I am giving you a week to decide which of your tendencies you want to keep. You can believe that you are infallible, engaging people in discussion to prove as much, or you can choose to avoid contact with others, which necessitates you give up on whatever viewpoint you have the moment someone disagrees. If you continue to ignore people and be stubborn when your block expires, you will get a much longer block and I will come to miss your ridiculously long screen name.
In the likely event that you want to archive this the moment you read it, I am also preventing you from editing your talk page so that you might actually consider what I've said. ~SnapperTo 22:55, May 18, 2010 (UTC)