Re: Naruto and COAT
I figured that having a "X (disambiguation)" redirect wouldn't be as effective as just a "X" redirect. I was going to redirect "Team Ten" to that disambiguation page, but it already redirects to "Team Asuma". Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:26, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- The filter has been updated :)
- Regarding the colours, it's like that for everyone. We are part of some private test for feedback purposes.
- I agree that it is very annoying, so please leave feedback about it here (I see you left a bit of feedback). --Sajuuk [Moderator] talk | contribs | Channel 21:01, February 24, 2015 (UTC)
U. Gi. O.
Basically, what happened is that notification rules were violated, but, others made excuses to list it like that from now on. I was contacted by the head of the wiki for reverting the edits and I said that making an excuse for a one-time thing is not worth it, he didn't like what I had to say about it and threatened to ban me if I don't stop reverting the unneeded edit. I noted him that threats about banning for no reason aren't scary to me and he banned me for harassing him, which I clearly did not do. After a month I dared him to ban me again (yes, it was ballzy of me) and he did it indefinitely. Sorry if this message is long, If you were interested you could've just asked sooner.. I promise this won't in any way interfere with my edits here.--Omojuze (talk) 11:09, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
part 1 filler ?
- He gives no source for where he found that data. And I don't think he was inviting any user to go and actually change it either. Especially as you can see that the link was pointing to the wiki's title, with different display text. For all we know, that might not even be the official names, since some of them don't make sense at all. --Sajuuk [Moderator] talk | contribs | Channel 18:30, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Six Paths Chakra
- at least U bothered to consider our discussion...not just put it behind your head...I'm grateful for it. --DARK ZERO--talk 23:11, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Howdy coboy...sry, had 2 other questions regarding the databook...
- 1. Is will materialization classified as a yin-yang release...or a rinnegan KG...or nuthin at all...