We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Repeated violations of Image policy
Violation of the Talkpage policy
Re: Spoiler: Naruto 643
Technically, the chapter circulating right now isn't a raw, it's the Chinese scanlation. No, it shouldn't be uploaded. Content about chapter 643 should be added only when the entire English scanlation is available. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:07, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Obito's Rinnegan
Sasuke's Part II Summary
- Because it violated the Image Policy. There was no rationale at all.
- We didn't do that for the Sharingan and Mangekyō Sharingan until the anime version came out.
- Your image was partially the Rinnegan with a giant word bubble obscuring the other half of the picture. The current one gets the job done until we get a better image.
~ Ten Tailed Fox 19:48, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Connecting the dots
Please don't take my edit summary as an attack on you personally. It was a statement geared towards the content. I've already explained my thought process to Elveonora for removing that information and I am not inclined to repeat the same discussion twice. We do not know what Sasuke was being pumped full of so we do not state it explicitly — plain and simple. With regards to the Shinju information — if it is listed as having that dōjutsu then I fear we've all lost our minds.--Cerez365™(talk) 23:40, April 19, 2014 (UTC)
re: pernament sage mode
No actual evidence. We just know Hagoromo gave him Senjutsu. But as you might have noticed, Naruto doesn't have the pigment around his eyes. Also it would be pointless to give to an already Senjutsu user Senjutsu, unless it were different somehow. I suspect Hagoromo's chakra in general is Senjutsu chakra, would mean that Naruto now with it doesn't have to enter Sage Mode anymore--Elveonora (talk) 22:06, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Two questions...
For your first question, I don't think it's a good idea to replace all those anime images with the colored manga ones, the only situation that makes this works is as you said if the anime scenes get the stuff wrong. But it's not always. We just upload those colored manga images for the scenes that have many differences between the anime and the manga. Otherwise, it's not (Check here for more details about this issue). About your second question, because of the Golden Week is an official holiday in Japan, we won't get any manga releases in this week. So, the next chapter will be released online on Wednesday May 7, 2014. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 04:39, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Six Paths Sage Technique
Re: Just wondering...
A couple years back (I think it's been a couple years now), there was a big discussion whether to use American English or British English. At the time, of the people involved, the ones who argued for British English argued the most. I think a vote happened too. This has always been a rather thorny subject that tends to be evolve into headaches whenever the entire community starts discussing again. Personally, I don't care which variant is used, I just care that whichever is used, is used consistently through the articles. Again, at the time, the spelling of relevant words was changed through all content articles through a bot. This is why I change the spelling of words to British English when I see them written is American English at least. I find that a much preferable alternative to the days of constant revert warring about spelling. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:09, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
- We don't, or at least shouldn't.
- Could you point out where it says that on the wikia?
- Topics such as these should be opened in general discussions, not a personal talk page.--Cerez365™(talk) 00:21, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Discrepancy with the Shinju's eye
I don't really have one. As I stated somewhere else already, the manga right now is a clusterfudge of information. In my opinion, the wisest course of action would be to simply wait and to not state things based on already established facts. • Seelentau 愛 議 10:33, May 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Agreed with Seelentau, for me it's getting more confusing since the last ten chapters. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 11:42, May 19, 2014 (UTC)
The article remains the same. We're not adding nine. That is period and final. We need to wait for the volume release to correct all of these tomoe inconsistencies. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 06:26, May 28, 2014 (UTC)
- No. I'm saying Sasuke's does. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 18:27, May 28, 2014 (UTC)
So were you the one that removed my post on http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Sasuke_Uchiha#Rinnegan.27s_unmentioned_ability...?
If so care to explain why you did it? Cause it literally said the same has yours.
Re: Colored Scans
Thanks so much for the compliment, KazeHoshi-san (Your username in Japanese lol :D). About your question, yeah I admit that those colored scans are impressive but for your case I can't find a good image for Sasuke's Susanoo unfortunately. I think it's better to ask BeyondRed for that because he has an ability to buy those colored volumes and upload good images as he did on Hiruzen's Fire Dragon Flame Bullet and Itachi's Sword of Totsuka. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:33, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
why you changed my edit to he truth seeking balls? they where 100% true ....
Re: Tomoe Rinnegan
- It's better? I do the images at Inkscape. → Rafael Uchiha 06:12, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Two Things
- Yes, I have them now, too. But I linked to a good translation on onemanga forums on Shakmoot's talk page, you might wanna check that first. If you have any questions afterwards, feel free to ask! :) • Seelentau 愛 議 05:33, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
Looks like Spey beat me to it. I've protected the Kamui page for a day to prevent any other edit warring though. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 16:26, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Heh, I just know how to write things in a way that will deter users from continuing their edits. Plus, I have email notifications for a lot of pages, so I can quickly write a message to the offending user, while the sysops protect the page etc xD --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:35, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Manga in the summer
Hey KazeHoshi-san, about your question. we got the latest chapter earlier because Japan has a holiday called "Marine Day" today (this Monday) and that's why the latest issue has already released on this Saturday and we got it online on the last Tuesday. And for more references check my userpage to see the full schedule of the upcoming manga chapters release dates till October. You're welcome at anytime :) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 00:51, July 21, 2014 (UTC)