We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Since your userpage follows the userpage policy, I created it for you. Sorry about that but we get tons of people who just create a list o their favorite characters only on their page, with nothing to do with as an editor. — SimAnt 03:06, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Itachi's Appearance
There is almost never any reason to remove details from a person's appearance. That being said, you removed ¾ of the details on his article.
- Onyx eyes: not used very often but used a lot for the Uchiha, so that's fine. It is not fanfiction to talk about "variation" of colours though I'm not one for it. It's better than Pitch black either way.
- Similarity in appearance: you removed the part about Tobi which was much more useful than Naruto turning a corner and seeing the Sharingan
- Peach skin should have been removed
- Ponytail: those are details that can be mentioned. Neji is noted to have the same low-tied ponytail. The obscuring is just a way to mention the appearance of the cloak.
- The large bit can also be removed. The size isn't necessary
- There's nothing wrong with mentioning that he wore the traditional/standard Anbu uniform
- Dark/Purple is simply nitpicking and doesn't really need to be answered to/for