We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Pages here can be edited by any and everyone. As it petains to Pakura's page you're throwing off the flow of the article that is why I removed it. If you wish to add that but of trivia to the kunoichi's page then go ahead. --Cerez☺ (talk) 12:52, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
=_= why me... You can't just throw images wherever you feel to especially since it isn't necessary.(we don't do that here) Just add the trivia and leave it.
Also, I suppose i should help you:
- 1. If you're going to respond to what someone put on your talk page, do you on the person's page and not your own so they can get a notification.
- 2. There's no need to add another category for the same topic just respond by editing the same section (like this)
- 3. Sign your posts with four → ~ or use the signature button up top.
Friend, I added a reference tag and a link to the unknown Kunoichi's page. The only reason that first image is there is because there's no article for the person. This "web page" isn't messy it's people like you that come here and don't adhere to policies or methodologies that we have in place that makes it messy. lurk moar noob.--Cerez☺ (talk) 13:19, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
Akatsuki article- Zetsu
Reference when Kabuto said that he's the "key to fighting their numbers" This is probably how it went:
- Zetsu creates clones (with aide from the chakra in the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path factors in somewhere)→
- Clones are strengthened using the Mokuton abilities of Hashirama's Living Clone and later Yamato.
No one is debating whether or not the clones have minds of their own or anything like that. But the way you put it makes it sound like Madara just had 100,001 Zetsu clones just sitting in the cavern waiting for this day when in fact Zetsu created them.--Cerez365™ 19:36, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
- The problem with your link is that it's just Kabuto's opinion. He surely knows much, but maybe his information is not so fluent. I agree, I can't put a precise description, but the main problem is, the page I provided shows that it was Madara who created them. Not with any bunshin jutsu, of course. But I believe the original Zetsu was also created by Madara and he just used the same method (Rikudo's creation, Banbutsu Sōzō?) to create another 100 000. There is no proof what exact ability was used or if the original Zetsu is also his creation, but 512 chapter page 12 proves Madara was the main player at least in army creation (remember, white Zetsu's clones have only one normal body half). I've asked the reputable NF translator, takL, to review that page and to provide his opinion.--User talk:Faust-RSI 08:36, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Yes their is. Check the Three-Tails' article. It will say that it was extracted for unknown reasons. Extracting a tailed beast from its host will kill them. Yagura died that way.
- Last time I've checked the article on Sanbi was edited, good sir. There is no proof it was EVER extracted from Yagura. Yagura might been killed while beast was still in him, and later Sanbi revived himself we just don't know.Faust-RSI (talk) 20:21, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
Ever since she was introduced (Kishi considers Fu a girl for now), FU has been referred to with gender-neutral pronouns in Japanese. Thus, the warning stays because until we have the raws, there is NO contradicting evidence saying otherwise. Warnings are NOT removed from articles. Skitts (talk) 14:29, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I see somebody has the raws because every bijuu is getting their names written in Japanese right now. We should ask that man, though I'm not sure who he is.Faust-RSI (talk) 14:32, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. I see, it's all from Ohana's spoiler script. Well, better than nothing.Faust-RSI (talk) 14:45, February 1, 2012 (UTC)