We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Magic icon? Edit
- There're some little problems with those two…
- There is no native Japanese word for 'plasma', which means there are no kanji to use. Also, both fire and lightning are already plasmas.
- The native Japanese word for 'diamond' is kongōseki (金剛石), which literally means 'stone of vajra'. Not only does vajra have way more meanings behind it than merely being a hard, but pretty rock, it is also written with the kanji for 'gold' (金) and 'strong' (剛). Neither of them would immediately invoke the idea of diamonds, so both are rather useless for an icon.
- —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 16:13, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Here's the Gold icon. It looks a lot like my Metal icon, but that really couldn't be helped. Both gold and metal are written with the same kanji in Japanese.
- Here's the Silver icon. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 17:03, September 9, 2011 (UTC)