We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
In the future, please try uploading png files over jpg, those lose quality over time if edited due to editing such as cropping or other alterations that sometimes are necessary to make the file better, like changing the contrast and the like. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:31, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, don't forget to to add license and fair use rationale from now on. I renamed those files you uploaded and added those to them, check it out so you know what to do next time. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:33, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Please read the Image policy. — SimAnt 20:24, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I know your trying to help, but you don't need to go changing images that don't need to be changed. Your image for the For My Friend looked like Gaara was having a heart attack, nor did it show anything to do with Gaara's bond with Naruto. And your image for Parting looks like a crop from one of the previous images. --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:43, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
First im sorry for the first pic And second all my images are captured by me...and Parting new image is much much better....what does the sound four have to do with naruto and sasuke's parting --EzioLover (talk) 19:46, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- It is related to Sasuke seeking power from Orochimaru by accompanying the Sound Four. It's best to bring this to the article's discussion page and see what the community agrees with. --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:47, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- The Rasengan image didn't need updating. It was fine using the other one. --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:01, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Gama Image
- In a case like this where the overall depiction of the image is poorer when compared to the other, lower-quality one (Kisame's cut off, all you can see is Gama's belly) I don't see a reason to change it. It's not as though the previous image is terrible— it's visible and decent quality— whuich it to be expected from the original series.
- As far as I know, this wikia doesn't exist to "cater to fans"
Re: Hi-Res Images
They are prettier yes, but in this case, the Sound Four and Sasuke were shown as silhouettes in the manga, and you just replaced a canon interpretation of the image for one that isn't. Image quality is important by accuracy is even more so.--Cerez365™(talk) 12:29, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- While HD images look good, there is absolutely no need to update an image to HD when the previous image has no problems with it. --Speysider (Talk Page) 18:42, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Blood Prison
can you give me the link please?? --EzioLover (talk) 18:50, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Let's...not.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 18:52, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
why?? i want it SO BAD!! --EzioLover (talk) 19:09, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- @TU3 If you want to stop people posting torrents, go work for Viz as they consider this entire wiki illegal. --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:53, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't care if you torrent. Just that you don't talk about doing so here. We already push it with out liberal use of scanlations, fansubs, and stream-rips as primary sources of information. Why rock the boat with provided people with means of torrenting?--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 14:33, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hello EzioLover! :)
I saw you wiki is inactive and we want you to be part of our team. How about merging you wiki with mine? I will made you the admin of our wiki if you would agree to transfer to ours. I did this proposal because we're just having the same content.
- —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:58, May 14, 2012 (UTC) —¤ S@lil ¤ (T@lk) 11:04, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
ok im in :)--EzioLover (talk) 12:27, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
The unfortunate conclusion of a month long Image War. You have been uploading images for Bonds while I was typing the declaration and because you are replacing the images instead of uploading new ones I am letting you finish. Once you've finished with Bonds however, I'm going to have to ask you to not upload or update any more images.
you mean i cant upload any images?? but i didnt know about this declaration so please forgive me --EzioLover (talk) 19:16, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- You are currently allowed to finish updating the pictures from Naruto Shippuden 2: Bonds. But once you have finished, you cannot upload any image with the intent to change existing pictures.
- For example, you uploaded a picture of Shin not to long ago for his infobox. You cannot upload a new image for his infobox, nor can up upload a new version of his current picture.
- Also you're not in trouble. I'm letting you finish your work with Bonds after all. This just just an attempt to maintain order.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 19:19, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
i have finished bonds but why am i suspended??? and for how much time i cant upload images?? --EzioLover (talk) 19:20, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- You aren't suspended. Nobody is so long as they follow the declaration. Currently none of the images up right now are to be edited for 1 month. I'll explain it in detail soon.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 19:22, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
and this shouldnt have happened cause i finished uploading then you wrote the declaration so i shouldnt be not able to upload...please i didnt know about it dude --EzioLover (talk) 19:24, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- He said you were fine. Finish doing what you're doing with the movie stuff. It's being imposed on everyone not just you.--Cerez365™(talk) 19:25, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Ok i finished the bonds thing...now can i upload images or not?? (i mean future images) --EzioLover (talk) 19:27, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- With what you normally do is upload new versions of existing images from blue-ray or "HD" so if I understand what Ulti is getting at at all, no, not for at least a month you're not allowed to do that.
- Also, image files have an overwrite function you could have used that to upload the better quality images over the current files instead of creating new ones. It saves time and the hassle of deleting the unused ones.--Cerez365™(talk) 19:33, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
so i can upload new images?? --EzioLover (talk) 21:19, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
i meant not replace the images but an image that doesnt exist --EzioLover (talk) 22:29, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Where in the blue blazes did Sasuke ever appear in Shippuden episode 264 ? Don't add content to articles on the wiki unless you have proof for it. --Speysider (Talk Page) 20:21, June 3, 2012 (UTC) sorry sorry i meant episode 209 when he fought danzo --EzioLover (talk) 20:23, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Re: JPG Images
- You might also want to just overwrite the current image file, as you did with this which is much easier. There is no law against using .jpeg files here.--Cerez365™(talk) 18:56, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
It's true that the wikia prefers .png files over .jpeg but that doesn't mean you can't use .jpeg.
As for the bit about .jpeg losing quality over time, from what I know that's not true unless you're editing the source of the image itself. It's a very big myth that used to go around, but it has never been proven and I don't think generation loss would affect the wikia if you're updating the source file with a higher quality image.--Cerez365™(talk) 19:06, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
That image of B that you used as an example is only blurry because of when it was taken not because it has lost quality. I remember that distinctly from watching the episode. But like I said, from what I know, images don't or at least shouldn't lose quality unless you edit the source of the image. So if you update a .jpeg file with a higher resolution image, that file will probably never be edited again. And even if it does lose quality, it would no longer be the image in use. So say for example you update that B image, the first image uploaded by the other user would be the one to lose quality, not the image you would have uploaded over it.--Cerez365™(talk) 00:22, June 6, 2012 (UTC)