We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re:Immortality/ Eternal Youth/ Long Lifespan Edit
Yeah, If Pain never had the Nagato body and was a corpse hoping ninja I could see him being immortal and living forever but the fact is that he's a living body controling dead ones(Paths) to where we don't now if he still be longs in that category. ~Super Novice-Talk to Me~ 05:30, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
WikiText source style Edit
Ethelion, I've noticed that you've been using a style of WikiText source different than the style we use on the wiki. This is not cleaning up, rather it destroys the cleanliness of the underlying page source. Here's a number of notes you should keep in mind while editing:
- "Path" is not' a proper noun. It should not be capitalized on it's own. It should only be capitalized when used at the beginning of a sentence, inside of "Six Paths of Pain" or "Sage of the Six Path" which are titles. Not inside "Deva path" or in articles on it's own.
- Don't use pointless display text for links; [[Ninjutsu|ninjutsu]] is completely unnecessary as MediaWiki already handles the link properly. The link should be left as [[ninjutsu]].
- Do not use display text to bypass redirects, we have redirects for a good reason; Don't do things like [[Kiba Inuzuka|Kiba]] to bypass redirects, we have redirects for the whole purpose of making it possible to use nice clean links. It's pointless to do that when [[Kiba]] works perfectly fine within the article.
- ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 13, 2009 @ 05:26 (UTC)
- In that case 99% of the edit was reformatting the page to a bad style, so I couldn't really do much besides revert. Though if there was any good edit there feel free to put it back, the page history is preserved so your changes are still there in the history and you can take a look at diffs to find out what you changed so you can put it back. Though could you stick with using my Narutopedia talkpage. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 13, 2009 @ 06:11 (UTC)
- Oh also note that we are actually discussing a new quotes policy. By that new policy that quote you added to Nagato's page will probably be deleted anyways. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 13, 2009 @ 06:15 (UTC)
- Notes are at Forum:Quotes Policy. The issue with that quote is where it came from. Last time I checked recent chapters like that one haven't come out in English yet. Thus your quote isn't actually a quote, it's a fan translator's interpretation of a Japanese quote which 99% of the time will be incorrect and not the same as what actually comes out when the quote is translated officially. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 13, 2009 @ 06:55 (UTC)
Re: Chiriku's Death Edit
Bypassing redirects Edit
- Wat made u think that my image DIDN't hav a fair use rationale, or a license....i hope u checked the image before u made such accusations......I'm referin to Deidara's and Sasori's Debut image.....And just so u know...ALL my images has a license and a Fair use rationale.....So DONT go saying "This image SHOULD be used because it follows the Fair Use and Fair Use Rationale Rules unlike the previously selected image", without checkin the image first..its an insult to the uploader..AlienGamer | Talk 02:47, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well....u must hav checked up on it a few Weeks bak, because..I REPLACED the Image which didn't hav the fair use rationale and license, with MY ONE...no I DIDN'T add the details later..it was added wen i uploaded the image...u can check the file history if u think i'm lyin..AlienGamer | Talk 03:10, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Re: Danzo as the "Sixth Hokage Edit
- Oh, trust me, It was annoyin me as much as it must hav been annoyin u..AlienGamer | Talk 12:45, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Re: Using "Undo Edits/Revisions" Edit
That is an automatic summary line. It's generated when you use the undo button to undo a single edit. It's a universal feature, any user can use it by looking at page history. Rollback is what needs a flag. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 15, 2009 @ 23:14 (UTC)
Plot of naruto shippuden Edit
- They were talking because after being absorbed by the host, their body is one body, the personality of the host is unstable, (did you not notice the eye fusions going on there).Simant (talk) 01:20, 22 June 2009 (UTC)