We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: SVG Edit
So... Good job, but it'll be removed because it's considered as a fanart. (Contact) 17:23, August 9, 2013 (UTC)
Violation of the Image policy Edit
Thanks for letting me know, as for templates it is very likely anything you copy from here won't work due to lack of software so.. not really going to be an issue. — SimAnt 01:55, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
- You are welcome to copy those articles you listed, but you need to choose one of the following methods of attribution: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Licensing#CC-BY-SA_License_Terms . If you are going to copy furtheri suggest reading the following to prevent any problems:
— SimAnt 12:26, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
- You don't have to ask permission, but I highly recommend you add attribution to what you have already copied before copying anything new.. — SimAnt 22:54, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
- You could use that template to provide attribution IF you modified it to link back to the actual article on narutopedia. — SimAnt 12:20, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- That is really something you could look up yourself. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=section+begin+mediawiki&l=1 — SimAnt 17:46, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- That is also something you could easily look up by yourself... — SimAnt 02:33, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
Likely it was done in the deletion of OfficialRikudouSennin many ToU violation wikis. It was either deleted with them in error or because they believed you to the same person for whatever reason. If you believe it was deleted in error Special:Contact them and explain the situation. — SimAnt 01:53, August 30, 2013 (UTC)