We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Constant Deletions
I reverted your edits because:
- The image of the five Kage injured is not something we'd add to Madara's article. We don't do the whole add images that don't have a character or where they're are just standing there with explanations of what happened.
- Homaru and Koharu's trivia points are junk trivia points. We all know they were part of the massacre, there's no need to point out that we don't have a clue what's going to happen- no one does.
- The Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation trivia was the same.
Well following your logic the fire release great fire annihilation picture under nature transformation should be deleted too since Madara isn't visible in the picture either.--ElvinWindSword (talk) 17:19, September 24, 2013 (UTC)ElvinWindSword
- And I just had to revert the same thing. Listen here, if someone reverts your edit, that doesn't mean you can just go right back in and do the same thing over again because you're peeved. Once that happens, bring it up on the talk page. Obviously you've had a few problems around here, so this'll be a warning. Don't remove content from pages without having first discussed it and having gotten a consensus. Capish? ~ Ten Tailed Fox 21:20, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
I deleted the fire release picture from Madara's page on the basis of Cerez's logic. If you have nightmares about it take it up with him. By the way I wasn't "peeved" about the changes I just wanted a reason as to why my changes were being constantly revoked. The whole "you can't post pictures on a character's page unless they are on said picture" thing is hypocritical since Madara can't be seen from the fire release usage.--ElvinWindSword (talk) 20:13, September 25, 2013 (UTC)ElvinWindSword
- Yet is clearly his technique, and a display of his usage of it. Frankly, I can't imagine why you'd think a picture of the unconscious Kage on Madara's page would be any relevant piece of anything. Certainly not enough to cause this much trouble. Secondly, don't go there with the "mongrul admin" crap. I don't buy into victim mentality, as its a waste of time. Cerez isn't even an admin, and while I am, I only got involved because it was clearly you were making a bigger stink out of something that really just needed to be let go. If your edit is reverted, fine, feel free to ask if you don't feel the Edit Summary was enough. Don't start deleting images off the same page, even if, in your "logic" you find it reasonable. That, whether you admit it or not, is called being "peeved" and trying to get back at someone for not doing what you want, and it needs to stop. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 02:32, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Well the whole point of a collaboration site (wiki) is to democratically involve all members. I am not the only one who thinks you are being unreasonable when it comes to editing (go to your talk page and see Elveonora, SuperSaiyaman, and EvilPuppy to name a few). As a leader of this community you should allow innovation and collaboration not delete all edits that you come across and stifle creativity. By the way the only reason I kept reverting your reverts was because the image of the five kages near death is relevant. It demonstrates Madara's prowess and it shows how utter the kage's resolve was against him. It was also a major transitioning point in the 10-tail revival arc, since Madara's assistance in the plan allowed the revival process to speed up exponentially. --ElvinWindSword (talk) 02:54, September 26, 2013 (UTC)ElvinWindSword
- Wikis aren't democracies. They're done by consensus of the members, and all you want to do is get your way. Secondly, I'll have you know that Eleve and I, while we debate, get along just fine outside of this. This isn't your soapbox, so I suggest you get off it. The picture is irrelevant, does not belong on the page, as Cerez and I have both mentioned to you, and will not be returning. That's the end of it. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 05:18, September 26, 2013 (UTC)