- hey am I blocked now? your answer to this would be your 4k edit! :D22.214.171.124 (talk) 18:22, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
Re: a dumb question
It is a word in Japanese. It's a word that is rarely used outside of fiction. You can see a few topics, including a very long topic about it at Hiden's talk page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:32, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Re: With all due respect
Could you please stop addressing Fox's person directly all the time? This has nothing to do with me so I'm sorry for sticking nose into matters I'm not involved in, but it's getting awkward seeing you making it personal quite often. Take it elsewhere, it's kinda childish and this happens since him getting sysop rights.
- I'm not making it personal, he is by constantly being aggressive with all my edits on this wiki.
- I'm not going to take it elsewhere, because this is an issue on this wiki and I want all users to see it. I haven't removed or asked other users to take their issues with me elsewhere have I ?
- I dislike him because of the fact he requested and got sysop permissions which is quite the opposite of how you are meant to get them. You get them by proving that you are a good editor, you don't get them just by asking. That is, in fact, completely against the Wikia's ideals as well.
I keep addressing him because he's the one making a big deal out of my concerns. I am making an opinion and he just takes apart my posts, misquotes words and takes everything I say out of context. I wouldn't have a problem with him if he didn't keep doing this. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:08, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for addressing that, Elve. Not to worry, I have a handle on the situation. If he continues with this, I'll simply take it to the other admins, or deal with it myself.~ Ten Tailed Fox 21:37, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Meh, I'm laid back about things. I honestly don't have a problem with him. He's a productive editor. Anyone can see that. I don't know why he has a problem with me, and even if he does, he shouldn't drag the others into it. And yeah, I go inactive for times, and then get really active for times. I usually log on here when the new chapter come out, make my edits, and then log off. Occasionally, I'll make other edits, but I do like to contribute to the debates and discussions. Don't worry, it'll all work out in the end. He'll come around hopefully, and if he doesn't, I'll just drop it. No need to keep senseless arguments going. But again, thanks for your concern ^^ ~ Ten Tailed Fox 21:49, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
Re: creepy throat snake no jutsu
Re: leaf village stuff
Re: Hidan's Eternal Youth
That's not the point. It's hard to say it but I found this webpage that features Hidan having eternal youth due to being immortal. If you don't believe me here is the webpage link.
If you look below and look in the known user box, Hidan's name is in it. Also, eternal youth is under the "Variation" section. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immortality
And if you look the known user box in the eternal youth page, Hidan's name is also in it. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Semi-Immortality
Re: thank you,
Seeing that discussion sparked in my memory that we had those. Felt double-stardardish to refuse adding those names when I recalled there being some names of that nature. I got all I remembered down. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:07, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Hayate filler
Re: immortality question
In theory, yes. Biological immortality does exist in the form of immortalised cell cultures such as HeLa and Jurkat cells. There's a jellyfish which can be biologically immortal through changing back to an immature form, but in nature ends up perishing either to disease or predation. Hydra have something similar going on, but they don't know how telemore restoration works with their constant cellular division. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:10, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
FairyTail Fanon wiki
Hey could you please join FairyTaill Fanon wiki please, It's new and I need Admins who can develop the wiki really well please join --09:27, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Re: how you
Yeah, I wonder how Madara could survive after his battle with Hashirama and also how he could find the Gedo statue to bring the supply of his life until he met Obito. Perhaps he awakened his Rinnegan at that time to allow himself to control the life as he desire. And maybe Itachi was right about most of Madara's theories that you talked about, but I think we'll know more of Madara's flashbacks very soon. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 16:43, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Re: chapter 626
- Uh, I don't know what Genjutsu sound words look like, but I don't see anything that would stand out. Seelentau 愛議 16:54, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
Did you noticed in the recent chapter that Hashirama's scar on his nose bridge in the Hokage Monument isn't exist? Of course we're talking about the recent timing. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 14:18, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Hey man , is it true that Minato says Tobi has better space time ninjutsu than him and the Second ? If so, what chapter ? Im starting to get a little confused as to what things suggest it's Space time ninjutsu (other than the name), could you clear this up for me ? (maybe give me some reasons ? ahaha)Thanks --Keep Calm And Call Kakashi (talk) 12:09, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
Ok cool , what chapter did you say ? ahhaha "50x" ? :p I dont really understand. Sorry for being pedantic, I just dont recall this part about the Second ! --Keep Calm And Call Kakashi (talk) 13:26, April 14, 2013 (UTC)