We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Ok first every one has Chakra. Second everyone's chakra has a chakra nature ether Water Fire Lighting Wing Earth. Now here is where it gets tricky. Third Some people have control over more then one like kakashi and forth some people can mix like yamato Water+earth=wood ,and then you seem to think some jutsu's are chakra natures which is another conversation let me know if this helps. ---TwinDragons TwinRisingDragons (talk) 02:14, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
Did you write all that (I think I saw that somewhere on the internet...)? It could be more accurate, but I won't be mean and say it's bad (Everyone has their opinions, right?). --GoDai (talk) 02:37, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
- But you do need to understand many of those only count as theories, and most of them have not been called elements. --GoDai (talk) 01:02, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Thats true I agree...its just one of those things that stay in my head.
You should go look at User:Omnibender/Elemental recomposition table or User:GoDai/GoDai Seishitsu Henka, Combinations, and Theories. The first one is what you really wanna see, and the second one is what I'm working on... and it doesn't have many pictures. --GoDai (talk) 04:32, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Now I shall look over this theory that I have seen multiple times over the internet...
- First of all, it is law that you require either a Tailed Beast Skill or Kekkei Genkai to possess an Advanced Nature Transformation. Keep that in mind now.
- Dokuton (毒遁)... if you're talking about Poison Mist, that technique only requires skill to use and basically anyone who has learned it and mastered it can use it.
- Purazumaton (yes, there is no real character for plasma in Japanese)... well, Sasuke is the only Uchiha with Lightning so far. They say "the Uchiha are masters of Fire" but never mention Lightning in a similar way, which means probably not all of them possess this certain element. If you're talking about Blaze Release, Sasuke's new element, there is the theory that that is Fire+Lightning, but there are about 3 other theories for that.
- Youton (溶遁) is Lava, not magma. Lava Release.
- Futton (沸遁) is Boil. Even though it's named Boil, it allows the user to breathe acidic, corrosive mist. Boil Release. Han's Steam is believed not to be an element, and is completely different from this.
- Onton (音遁)... well, too many different ninja use sound-based attacks, and this is unlikely to be an element unless a less general ability is mentioned.
- Kouton (光遁) Light should be written like this.
- Phasing...? I have no idea what this is. Kimimaro's Shikotsumyaku just lets him control his bones and their growth... and they don't phase, they rip through his skin. and Sakon and Ukon's Sōma no Kō ability lets them control every single cell in their body and therefore overlap and combine with each other and other people.
- Eiton (影遁) should be written like this here, the pronunciation "Kage" is not used like this. The Nara clan's shadow techniques are not kekkei genkai, and anyone can learn them, but they are just kept secret within the clan because they are Hiden jutsu. Also, they have been hinted to belong to an element known as Yin-Yang Release.
- Hiton (飛遁)... are you talking about those guys in the Land of the Sky?
- Jiton (磁遁)... are you talking about the Third Kazekage's Iron Sand?
- Chuuton (重遁) Gravity shuld be written like that. Nagato/Pain's Deva Path had the ability to control gravity, but that was more like "godly power" and not an element.
- Ranton (嵐遁) Storm should be "Ran" here, and not "Arashi". Storm Release.
- Houton (放遁) If this element controls radiation, it shouldn't be absorbing chakra, it should be emitting radiation. Absorbing chakra just makes the chakra absorbed count as radiation. Also, the Chakra Absorption Technique is possessed by several people not related by blood, and the element Dark Release absorbs chakra.
- Kyokuton (激遁) Shock should be written like that.
- Kinton (金遁)... there is a Steel Release, you know.
- Mokuton (木遁) only controls trees so far, not all plantlife.
- Garasuton (yes once again they don't have a character for it) Glass can't really be shortened to "Gaton".
- Saton (沙遁) Sand... Yes this is a popular element theory and it is a Tailed Beast Skill, but it is always refered to as "sand control" and the manga has already released an actual element, known as Dust Release, which is not the same thing. For now, Gaara's sand control power isn't an element, and is not the same thing as Dust.
- Akuton (?) (液遁) should be something like that instead... but I'm not sure about this one.
- Muton (?) (霧遁) should be like that instead, and "kiri" isn't used here. Also, Water Release can control both liquid and vapour forms of water, so Fire is unnecessary for the Hidden Mist Technique, and isn't a new element.
- Santon (酸遁)... Katsuyu is a slug, and simply naturally produces acid. Again, Boil Release produces an acidic corrosive mist.
- Diamond...? Are you talking about Guren's Crystal Release?
- You could use Swift as well if you want. Remember, none of the stuff on this wiki are made-up fan fiction. It is all real.