We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
The "Naruto in Italy" only contained the Delete tag, so it was pretty much routine. "International Naruto" was deleted by Simant and Snapper2. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 10:35, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
If you look at the deletion summary for International Naruto, you'll find the quote of, "Here we will explore each countries that dubbed One Piece and how they get their jobs done." Obviously, talking about One Piece would not be useful for a Naruto wiki. In addition to that, I don't think "One Piece International" is a particularly good idea on the One Piece wiki, and it is unlikely to be much better on this wiki. ~SnapperTo 16:53, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
I deleted it because this is an english site, and translation to how other countries failed in dubbing is pointless since we have the original language listed already. SimAnt 19:08, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
I do not understand the question and/or statement. SimAnt 19:31, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
What is "publications' numbers" and what are you talking about with episodes? SimAnt 22:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- You aren't being very clear. Do you mean the release number, isbn, or what? SimAnt 17:50, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I really honestly have no idea what you want to do, perhaps take it up with someone else? SimAnt 21:02, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Like I said, I think you should take it up with someone else, because I really don't see what you are trying to get across. Also, sign your comments with ~~~~ and do not create a new section for each comment. SimAnt 22:57, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
I haven't heard anything about a new arc in the anime, although I pray for it. You should ask User:ShounenSuki if he can translate the picture. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 17:13, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
If you mean "how do I add/remove techniques from a persons infobox", you simply change the users in the techniques list of users. For example: if Sakura suddenly learned Rasengan, you just add Sakura Haruno in Rasengans user list. Sometimes it takes a while for the techniques name to appear in the characters infobox. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 19:26, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
To ad tags like "Movie only" you just write, for example, "Sakura Haruno~Movie" instead of "Sakura Haruno". However, it is not needed in techniques that only appear in movies/games, that is done per automatic. And in case you don't know, movie and game techniques won't get listed in infoboxes belonging to characters that appears in the manga or the anime, since movies and games are non canon. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 20:29, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
- That's more of a matter you'd need to bring up on the fora. I cannot decide on that alone, partly because I don't even think the German, French, and Spanish voice actors should be there. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 11:41, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
- If you ignore this, I'll have to block you. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:06, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not the one who maintains the templates. You should talk with Simant instead. I'm not quite sure why the French and Spanish v.a. are listed though. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:20, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I am not sure why the french and spanish are listed either... I just copied over from old fields from the previous template. I would not be against removing them. — SimAnt 23:29, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
http://naruto.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum:Ideas%3F%3F%3F&t=20120322022437 Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:20, March 22, 2012 (UTC)kunoichi101Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:20, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
note: don't ask me any reasons or questions... like the last time you're the one who asked why the chapter didn't came out then. you're the same guy who asked me twice: the chapter back then and the "ideas"
dare to aks me or you'll regret this.
Threads that haven't been posted on in a month or so generally means the conversation is dead in that thread or particular idea. If you feel you want to talk more about make a seperate thread. Not to mention the thread was jammed packed with posts as it was. --Rai 水 (talk) 00:15, January 23, 2016 (UTC)
Again, threads that haven't been posted on in a month or so generally means the conversation is dead in that thread or particular idea. The thread you posted in? About 2 years old. Also, your post had nothing to do with topic of the thread. --JouXIII (talk) 14:18, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
- You should not be bypassing the many scripts in place on this wiki to post in dead discussions. If it says not to post, then don't do things to try and get around the notice, they're in place for a reason. --Sajuuk 14:21, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
Forum Warning #1
Forum Warning #2
- Also in the forum, actually discuss the topic at hand, rather than repeating yourself and calling others conspiracists. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 04:54, June 23, 2016 (UTC)