We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: My page
- I see. Well the purpose of my user page is to inform people where to contact me, since I made a comment about a possible change to an article in the forums and I wanted to make sure people knew where to leave messages. It seems the user page policy in this wiki is stricter than usual. Still, I would say my page was put up according to the rules as quoted here:
- Does not relate the user as an editor to the wiki (Userpages are for editors to give information about themselves as editors on the wiki; ie: Past wiki editing experiences, what they do on the wiki, and preferred methods of contact), thus personal userpages are deleted
- Belongs to a user that has never contributed to the wiki (Commenting on talkpages is not contribution, unless you're seriously contributing to discussions on how to improve articles)
- As you can see, the bolded parts all apply to my user page before you deleted it. If you want my opinion, showing unfriendliness towards new users by saying things like "or be blocked" isn't a good way to gain valuable contributors. But since I was focusing on your user talk page where I left my question, I never saw your initial link to the User policy which you posted here, so I'll write this unfriendliness off as a simple misunderstanding this time. And while I still think my user page was within the rules, it definitely doesn't seem to be encouraged, so I'll leave it off. -Daarklord (talk) 21:31, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- I see. Well no hard feelings :) By the way, this wiki is great. I hope whatever problems you're having get resolved! -Daarklord (talk) 05:21, November 24, 2009 (UTC)