We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- For any help related topic, use u'r talk page....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 20:17, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Please stop removing the delete tag...If u wanna know y its been tagged read this. Any help u need use u'r talk page or more prefebly the corresponding users talkpage....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 20:28, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Re:To Delete On Jacce's Page Edit
- If u actually read our policies, u'll know y u'r page keeps getting deleted...Read This, to understand...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 21:01, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm the one who kept putting that Delete Icon...Because U'r userpage was breaking policies....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 21:13, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Btw...To sign u'r msgs simply put ~~~~....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 21:14, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- I just did....U'r breaking Policies...Read our Userpage Policy To Understand...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 21:18, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- First u need to contribute to the wiki before having a user page...let me list the parts of the policy u'r breaking :
Userpage Policy Which U Break States that u Cant have a user page If
- The Userpage belongs to a user that has never contributed to the wiki (Commenting on talkpages is not contribution, unless you're seriously contributing to discussions on how to improve articles)
- Does not relate the user as an editor to the wiki (Userpages are for editors to give information about themselves as editors on the wiki; ie: Past wiki editing experiences, what they do on the wiki, and preferred methods of contact), thus personal userpages are deleted
Generally, the idea is try to actually contribute to the wiki for awhile first, then after awhile just add something short to detail who you are as an editor. A fair number of our best editors don't even have userpages, most of the userpages created here are just feature abuse. ..-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 21:23, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ehh....well make usefull edits on our articles, revert vandalsim, etc....Just help this wiki to become better than it allready is....And this will probably be my last reply for a few hours...Evn I need To sleep......-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 21:30, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- That was an empty threat u made at Jacce's page...He's an admin, u'rn not...He can block you, u cant block him. I allready pointed out the parts of the policy u'r breaking..If u dont stop breaking our policies, things might not end well here...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 12:49, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Easily solved....Dont create a userpage. Y r u so obsessed with it anyway...just stop, until u meet the required status, to create one....I checked u'r contributions....u haven't made a single usefull contribution to this wiki......-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 13:19, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
If it is true that you have read the Userpage policy, then it is obvious that you do not understand it. I am going to make it simple: make some good edits on the articles, to prove that you are a serious editor, and you can have a userpage. So far you have only argued with me and AlienGamer about having a user page, which isn't considered to be contributing to this wiki. As soon you have showed that you are going to help us making this the best place for Naruto information, you can have a user page.
And two more things: I don't remove accounts, I remove userpages. There is a huge difference, so please don't mix them. And if you consider me cruel, the other admins would probably have blocked your account from this wiki instead of just locking your userpage. Jacce | Talk 13:42, 8 July 2009 (UTC)