Hello Colin01, greetings and welcome to the Narutopedia! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution page.
We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 20:19, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, you did. You marked the Rinnegan as an unnamed technique and put Otsutsuki clan in the infobox (which does not exist nor mentioned in the series). And also, it's unnecessary to put a Viz manga name for it because they are the same. —SOVANDARA 「 Talk | Contribs 」 08:00, December 22, 2013 (UTC)
yea but the very last time i just changed the clan, its heavily implied considering the conditions needed to awaken the rinnegan, only when the so6p's dna is completed in one person is the rinnegan awakened, im new here, it would've been helpful if you told me what was wrong with it, i just assumed it was because of the VIZ media part. Colin01 (talk) 08:55, December 22, 2013 (UTC)colin01
Thank you for clarifying that, the last person to edit it didn't tell me anything so i just assumed it was because i had put in the VIZ name which was the same as the romaji. I'll keep that in mind next time i edit a page thanks again Colin01 (talk) 08:44, December 22, 2013 (UTC)colin01