First of all: if you want to talk to me, use my talk page. Second of all: diden't you get ShonenSuki's message: "'number 18' is nothing more than a Japanese expression to say 'one's specialty'. The C2 Dragon is also called one of Deidara's 'number 18s'" Jacce 07:35, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
Re: Number 18
C1 dosen't have a name either, and I think that "Dragon", "Garuda" and "Ultimate Art" where just special bombs with C2, C4 and C0 strength. However, since we haven't seen any other jutsus with C2, C4 and C0, we keep the names, in case my assumption is wrong. However, no harm done. Jacce 09:56, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
Lava Release or Melting Release?
I don't think the Mizukage is using the Lava Release. While Melting Release uses the combination of Fire and Earth as well, it's a different mixture of it. Plus, the Lava Release was said to exclusively use the Lava Release. That's why it's name is towards "fire" (Youton), while the Mizukage's Melting Release is more towards "water" (Yoton). Both are corrosive, but not the same.
So to restate my claim: the "Lava Release" is specifically used by the 4th Tail, while the "Melting Release" is an actual Blood Limit that can be used by the Mizukage and others.
Re: Sweet Diagram
Thanks man, although, if you were the one that put the diagram in the Nature Transformation article, you could have placed it in a better place. Anyway, thanks again, the alignment of the advanced typs I made it with the picture of a decagon, although it seems that they aren't aligned at all, I failed for a couple of pixels. BTW, about the Enton, I just put it because of Sasuke nature types, not because of the Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi, after all, who said that all the Enton jutsus have to modify the Amaterasu? We only know that Kagutsuchi does it, but Enton might be a bigger field. PD. sign your posts xD Happy Milk xD (talk) 03:47, October 5, 2009 (UTC)Happy Milk XD
Re:King of Hell
It was never mentioned as sealing them, it merely removes their soul, not everything that removes something seals something. It was never said to store the souls into itself, and it only releases the releases the souls of the recently deceased because it acts a medium to Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique. If it only released souls that it took, Kakashi and Fukasaku would've stayed dead. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:11, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- There is still no mention that it is sealing it in itself, as far as it was shown and described, it only removes the life force. Plus, he was not rejuvenating them, rejuvenate means to make young again, it's not like they aged. Again, there isn't a single reference to the King of Hell sealing or storing the life energy in itself, it only takes it, or acts as the medium through which it can return to the physical world. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:06, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Aside from the lack of mention to it sealing things, what makes me believe it's not fuinjutsu is that it was able to revive people that it didn't kill. If it was a fuinjutsu, it would have made no sense for it to restore the lifes of those it didn't kill, such as Kakashi and Fukasaku, because how would it be possible for it to release what it didn't seal/store in itself? That along with the lack of mention is what makes me believe it's not a sealing jutsu. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:39, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not quite sure why Team Oboro wears masks, but they certainly have different motives than what those Ame guys has. They're diving, remember that. Plus, one of the Ame guys has blond-ish hair, while T. Oboro are all-brown. ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 20:34, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, I take that last part back, I can't prove the guy wearing some fabric thingy over his hair isn't blonde. But why would they suddenly be changing hair-style? Anime characters' hair is normally kept the same way because it's one of the few things that tends to let the reader know it's them. ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 20:37, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
- One of them is most certainly not a member of Team Oboro, thereby making it improbable that any of the others are. ~SnapperTo 04:10, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Signing the Message
Re: The Outer Path and Naraka Path
Black Pather Technique
- Lightning/electricity kills you by damaging your nerves. Is this too much of an assumption that Black Lightning does the same? Cidem1324 (talk) February 5, 2011 (UTC)