Messages to me are left below. If you're going to discuss a topic not previously listed here, please click the "Leave Message", otherwise go to the section and click edit.
Hi there :D
Re: Tobirama and body flicker references
"Yondaime, kisama washi ijō no shunshinzukai yo no"
"Fourth, you're more of a Body Flicker user than me"
"Kage Bunshin de Shunshin no Jutsu... Yatsu ni mākingushiteiru no ka"
"A Body Flicker Technique with a Shadow Clone... he had that guy marked?" Seelentau 愛議 15:59, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
Volume 65 tankōbon images
Hi Cerez-san and how are you? Could you upload the tankōbon version of the following images, seems you forgot them at all:
- File:Madara awakens his sharingan.png
- File:Sasuke's Decision.png
- File:Tajima Uchiha2.png
- File:Flying Thunder God Slash.png
...could you have looked at the talk page
We shouldn't list users of full Tailed Beast Mode who had outside help to do so to achieve that state, nor should we list them as users when the beast itself is in control. Its not 'nitpicking' so please don't revert until you notice these things, Cerez. There is no way that Roshi, Han, Utakata, nor Fu should be listed as users of the Tailed Beast Mode form since Obito Uchiha instigated their transformations and controlled them.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 22:45, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
We know there's no Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi without Amaterasu, as the former's used to manipulate the flames created by the latter. When they're used in conjunction, like towards the end of Chapter 633, there's no sign of blood dripping from Sasuke's left eye. And of course, he similarly avoids that reaction by using his Susanoo's orb of black flames.
Hi Cerez-san. Could you fill the article about this filler character Ubau. At least write the appearance section and if possible, you could revise the storyline if you have watched that episode. Thanks —Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:19, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- LOL xD ... You made my day, I thought you have already watched this episode when it released before two years I think. Seems that you hate the fillers most than ever by watching that episode. Don't worry, I won't ask you again then ;) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 21:16, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Translation clarification
Wow, those are old issues, huh? Anyway, I've access to every Japanese volume, so you don't need to bother with the raws :) Let's see:
- 「守鶴と呼ばれ茶釜の中に封印されていた 砂隠れの老僧の生き霊だ」
- "Shukaku to yobare chagama no naka ni fūinsarete ita. Sunagakure no rōsō no ikiryō da"
- "Called Shukaku and sealed in a tea kettle. The living spirit of an old priest of the Sand."
- 「うちは一族も元をたどれば日向一族にその源流があると言われている ”百眼”ってのは日向家の受け継いできた血継限界の一つで写輪眼に似た瞳術だが... 洞察眼の能力だけなら... 写輪眼をもしのぐ代物だ」
- "Uchiha Ichizoku mo moto o tadoreba Hyūga Ichizoku ni sono genryū ga aru to iwarete iru. 'Byakugan'tte no wa Hyūga-ke no uke tsuidekita Kekkei Genkai no hitotsu de Sharingan ni nita dōjutsu da ga... Dōsatsugan no nōryoku dakenara... Sharingan o mo shinogu shiromono da."
- "It's said that if you follow the Uchiha Clan further to its origins, it would be (where) the Hyūga Clan (is located... or so). The "Byakugan", one of the Hyūga house's Kekkei Genkai passed on by inheritance, is similar to the Sharingan - a Dōjutsu. Only when it comes to the power of insight... these are goods that even surpass the Sharingan."
Chapter 627; Tank version
Yo Cerez, it has been some time. I hope you're still not mad at me because of that time :3 Anyways, have anyone translated the different pages that've been published in the Tankobon version of chapter 627 (talking about this and this, that seemingly replaced this)? Though I imagine those are just some random Itachi's quotes, they could be an inner monologue of Sasuke... But who knows Abe 22:21,7/8/2013
Re: Mods Group
Hey, I know you left conditioned support for the Protect Page Rights proposal, but it seems that can't happen because it would give the unprotect right with it, so wondering if you support this new proposal which makes more sense ? :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:24, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Awesome! :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:40, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Update Naruto's page
No one has updated the section of the Ten Tails Revival Arc in Naruto's page. It has not been updated to account for Chapters 637 and 638. Can someone update that; I am not that good at adding new info, only correcting grammar and spelling. Thanks. --Senjuto 19:06, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hello sempai...i've noted your reversal of my edits to Madara. Here's my justification to them...
Part 1 - Weapon skills: Madara, specifically in the use of his gunbai, has shown a superior and more diversified use in it than Obito...his use of the weapon was one part melee combat and the other technique use, which he has used more of the latter than other weapon users, and i made my edits reflect that.
Part 2 - Edo Tensei: Madara was the first in the series to note the kamikaze nature of the Edo Tensei and how to use it to his advantage, long before The Second made that same mention/use in the most recent chapter. If one's body is changed in a way that betters one's abilities or gives them the chance to use something they would ordinarily be unable to, that counts as a modification/improvement. If Madara wasn't an Edo Tensei, he wouldn't have been able to bring the giant meteor from the sky as he would have killed himself along with everyone else. And so far only Madara and Tobirama have made use of the unique fighting style of the Edo Tensei, so that does deserve a mention.
Part 3 - The rods: It was shown and stated Madara was the maker of the rods, we saw it emerge from Hashi's clone body, from Obito and from the Statue...either way as the maker of them, Madara was the only one who not only could have placed them there, but the one who mainly benefitted from it, so i fail to see the speculation there.
This only to justify my adamant support over the recent work i did and to show i did not put that there willy-nilly, but that i worked on it. Have a good day (or night depending on your time zone xD) Darksusanoo (talk) 22:32, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Really sempai? Your reply looks like you've only read half the stuff i wrote! First off, if his ability with the weapon is more diverisfied then it has to be noted. Madara: Melee and techniques. My edit only noted that Madara's use envolved both.
Also...so what if it's a state and not his own ability? It has everything to do with him...its his new body, it doesn't matter how or where it came from, only what he does with it! It improved his fighting ability, if it needed any more, allowed him to do things he would otherwise be unable to. And he's one of the only two guys who actually knows how to work with it in full and was the first to actually show it. If one deserves such a mention, so does the other.
Lastly...really sempai? You're nitpicking that much? After seeing the whole rod and Obito control and Black Zetsu creation and Yin-Yang situation and Madara's hand in all that and you're still trying to deny that is Madara's own technique? Darksusanoo (talk) 23:38, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Why are you removing the pictures I uploaded? I have already asked on the main page ([]), If it was alright to edit those and I was given permission. If you had something against it you should have wrote it there, so we could discuss it. --Kasan94 (talk) 11:32, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I can see why with Neji and Tenten then, but I personily think anime pics are better. But dosn't really matter much. --Kasan94 (talk) 18:53, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
Regarding Third Raikage edit
While I do not disagree that it is a possibility that there were "bad blood between them" I can't recall that there is any cannon source that supports this assumption (in order to do so I'm aware that 3 shinobi world wars would have to be ignored, but that still seems to be more on a professional level rather than personal and it does not appear that he proffessed any ill will towards the other kage present), wouldn't that make it speculation like my previous removed comment?
To me it seems like the third raikage could enjoy figthing skilled opponents even while he didn't want to harm shinobi from his own village or fight others against his will.
If you believe I'm wrong or othervise disagree, please let me know.
Thank you for answering so swiftly, I'll try to avoid commenting on such points in the future, but it seemed like a viable point to me at the time.
In regards to the "nicknames": I'm really quite surprised that fans actually call the kage that, I'll assume it's just because they doesn't have canon names yet, hopefully that trend will pass in time.... Sprinkles?!?--Tzao (talk) 18:58, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
well. it won;t hurt the article well at least add these 2 things please, which is pretty unclear, and discussed about it on NarutoBase
Hi Cerez-san. If you have a time, could you upload the tankōban version of the following images:
- File:Kabuto releases Edo Tensei.png
- File:Sharingan connection.png
- File:Five Kage defeated.png
- File:Naruto and SAF.png
Thanks so much. (Contact) 21:12, July 24, 2013 (UTC)
- You're awesome as ever, Hontō ni Arigatō ^_^ (Contact) 09:43, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
Can You Look At
Can you please take a look at the Six Paths Technique's talk page: It's About Time, and comment please.
Is the damn boss. Both Naruto and Minato are fools. Naruto again has gone full retard as Sasuke arrived and Minato's super whatever technique getting overhyped for the third time without any results... blond hair. For Kishi, he has his ups and downs, the chapter was good, but the ending? There's no reason for them to smile, dude has Preta Path. Basically, they haven't progressed much at all... other than marking Obito in previous chapter. All attacks against him are futile, so why even bother? Obito isn't even using his Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan, he is playing around like Madara :D But it's getting tedious for sure, I and many others are tired of the war... this is why I hate stories with such a situation where the villain is almost unbeatable and could wipe the protagonists in an instant, had the author decided to write it that way of course, because letting yourself be defeated (aka. plot no jutsu) is a standard. How about throwing another meteor on them? Oh wait, we wouldn't get a happy ending if there were to be logic present ._. --Elveonora (talk) 13:18, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
That's right, but "rules of the author" device is getting predictable and cliche. Anyway, what would really be an interesting show to watch is 2nd Hokage vs 2nd Mizukage, I'd even pay Kishi for that lol. Once the main Naruto manga is over, I wish he would make these mini-stories on fans' demand from time to time or something. For Minato, I think he is intelligent and a prodigy and stuff, but he appears to have some mental disorders on top of that. His speech pattern is quite unique. Also what I call BS is that Kishi is yet to have Minato's QB chakra mode be of good use, it's really "just because" so far.--Elveonora (talk) 19:21, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
In presence of our blond hero, everyone is getting dumb... perhaps it's the so long suspected kekkei genkai of his. Sasuke just crapped his pants, the Susanoo was meant to be his last effort before making a visit to Itachi. It kinda made me recall of the Deidara scene where he deepthroated Manda to escape the kaboom. I guess in this case there was no time to summon his snake girlfriend Aoda and teleport away. Whatever the case, Obito could easily be defeated. Steps:
- summoning Shima&Fukasaku and having them use opera no genjutsu (Obito ain't immune to sound based ones)
- as Orochimaru arrives, him ripping out Obito's eyes and then using Fushi Tensei on him
- placing control talisman into Madara's undead skull
- cancelling Edo Tensei, getting rid of 4 Hokages
- couldn't be more awesome, but no, Kishi wrote him out of villains list for teh lulz--Elveonora (talk) 20:03, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
Tobirama and Edo Tensei
Sempai, your standart for refusing the Edo Tensei section for Tobirama doesn't make a lick of sense. Minato made the Rasengan...he has a section devoted to this technique despite the fact that he only showed the regular version so far. Orochimaru and Kabuto have sections (true their use is much more extensive). Tobirama's section refers to techniques developed for and around the workings of the Edo Tensei...he was the one who made the technique aswell...he laid a large amount of ground work around that technique, soo i fail to see your refusal. Darksusanoo (talk) 00:13, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Its a matter of consistancy (did i spell that right?)...by that standart, we should remove Minato and Naruto's Rasengan section and Naruto's Shadow Clone section. The name was wrong because it implies more than one technique...which enthralls awhole new can of worms...the section you wanted to place under that name only related to things made from and for the Edo Tensei...if you wanted to add that name, you'd also have to add the Flying Thunder God section since it was also made by him. Also the difference between the Edo Tensei and the other techniques you mentioned is that the Edo Tensei is a highly complex, multipurpose technique (hence why everyone who uses it, gets a small wall of text to it). Darksusanoo (talk) 00:38, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
So you think those obviously robotic abilities of Asura were abilities of Asura Path, rather than actual modification? I'm not talking about arms, which obviously are the former, but no guts and brain. That kinda suggests the user temporary turns himself into a machine when used. I thought you would merge it with Asura Path (character) rather than Asura Path--Elveonora (talk) 17:22, August 11, 2013 (UTC)
I take it that the only natural ability of Preta Path is the mechanical armor with extra arms. Actual inner mechanism like jets, blades and laser head were modifications by Nagato to the corpse. That's at least the way I comprehend it. I find it unlikely that Nagato could open his head to reveal he is a robot while using it and shi*--Elveonora (talk) 19:51, August 11, 2013 (UTC)
need help from a color expert
moon eye plan/infinite tsukuyomi update
Can you please add/change stuff accordingly to road to ninja talk page? Thanks. And yes, I'm capable enough of doing so myself, but I like your wording better.--Elveonora (talk) 12:22, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
Chapter 643 Warning?
If this comes back as negative, seeing as we might get pelted by people trying to put up chapter 643 information, should we put up a warning telling everyone that we're waiting on better quality scans? Joshbl56 15:40, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Maybe not a site-wide message (just look at the backlash from having a simple message about a possible problem) but something on the front page or have pop up when creating a new article? Joshbl56 16:04, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Cerez and what's up? I'm messaging you since I'd like to ask if you could remove the multiple references to a completely redundant template on multiple articles. The template is Template:W and the list of pages using that template is here: Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:W. Many thanks if you are able to do this :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:59, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- The template serves to increase "lazy editing" by making people not type out the proper syntax. It's bad to use tons of templates, especially if some of those templates can be achieved without even needing it. Templates are designed to be used for things that are fairly complex and can't be added literally into the page (eg infoboxes, policy notices): templates are not designed to be used so people don't have to use wiki syntax and is generally a waste of time. I hope that is clearer. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:16, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- "lazy editing" means "to create or use templates which are intended to bypass use of the intended syntax". In other words, it just shows that people are incapable of using the basic syntax of a wiki. I will, however, ask for more opinions on this matter, as I don't see the reasoning for adding virtually redundant templates that don't need to be templates. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:31, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Simant just posted an example on my talkpage, which should convince you that the template is pointless. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:04, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please weigh in here? I know the discussion is long, but skim through it if you can; there are some important points. At this point, we just need some other opinions as the same users keep tossing it back and forth and, so far, everyone has their own opinions of what's going on. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 01:16, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
I wasn't aware that linking was not necessary. Its already linked on most of the articles, I am just doing it to keep consistency within articles.07:10, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
A personal question
Cerez, if you are on a wiki where you are nothing but a registered user, and you see a mistake, and you correct it. But multiple admins and rollbacks on that site are fans of a character, and would like to keep that mistake because that would make their fav. char. much bigger than he is and that's what they want themselves and others to believe. What would you do then? The wiki is mostly non-biased, and the page of conflict is a decade old article.Undominanthybrid (talk) 13:24, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
I was not referring to Narutopedia, and especialy not you. I know you're a big fan of the Thrid Raikage but that bias never slips into the article. Its the third wiki on my name.Undominanthybrid (talk) 11:36, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
Chakra Receiver debate
Would you mind lending your voice to the Origin of the Chakra Receivers debate once more? Ultimate and I agree on some points, and have recently summed them up on the page for you to see; if you get confused we've got some references and whatnot early on in the conversation. Darksusanoo jumped in and jumbled things up a bit, so it might be a tad be difficult to find, but it should all be there. I am interested to hear your opinion on things thus far. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 02:50, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
Really misunderstanding what was said.
Hashirama said that Naruto's own chakra was comparable to his own, and then realized Kurama's was added into the mix after. He could sense both. That's what was said. --SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 08:53, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Except that the manga made it clear it was a mix of both Naruto's and Kurama's chakra which gave the Version 1 cloaks, with the manga making it seem like it was more of Naruto's power than Kurama's considering he could give the cloaks in the first place while Kurama couldn't.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 19:58, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
What is "quickly understanding and relaying information in regards to their uses" it's not a resume
In short, what I meant with that text: Is that Tobirama is capable of understanding the way another person might use the techniques he created, even when done so extremely creatively, and explain it to others, thus relaying and understanding information rapidly. Looking back, I know it's not the best phrasing or resume, I won't put it, or something similar, back up if it's deemed unnecessary. --Tzao (talk) 09:23, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
re: hash edit chapter 644
I'm with you because there's no other way to interpret what's been explicitly stated. That person for whatever reason thinks Hashirama compared his chakra levels to Naruto's, which is contextually completely wrong. As you said, the sentence was about the volume of chakra he is distributing and don't forget that's Kurama's chakra as stated by Killer B. So tell please this Super whatever bitc* I don't know to ******************--Elveonora (talk) 22:24, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Wood Clone thingy
Hi Cerez, how are you? First of all, I wanted to say thanks for the image for Tobirama's personality section! It's always awesome to see your favourite character's page grow! ;)
However, I also wanted to discuss about Hashirama's wood clone a bit more. I get your argument that the clone itself performed the technique, but I am not fully convinced by it. Hashirama himself never showed the ability go grow branches from his body without performing a hand seal (and the clone could obviously not do that since he lost an arm before). So I see the branches as a further aspect of the Wood clone technique rather than a general skill of Hashirama. Of course, this could only be my opinion, but a discussion about it would be nice! I already tried it here without succes....Norleon (talk) 22:01, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, I get that point, but shouldn't that still be noted as well? If the clone can use its body as a medium without performing hand seals, it is something unique to it. Same goes to the water clone technique then. Your opinion?Norleon (talk) 17:35, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
Shadow Clone Updates
Sorry, I didn't realize B-rank equaled Jonin skill. I'll stop changing it. Steveo920 September 2, 2013, 19:22
Yeah, alright. I just changed the name of the file cause I thought it was quite long so I changed it to something shorter. Sorry for the trouble. --SovanDara18 (talk | contribs) 00:10, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
Volume 66's FT
Hi there Cerez! Sorry for disturbing you again, but you're my only acquaintance 'round here ( ._.) Either way, I saw that you've already got your hands on Volume 66; so I must ask, has Kishimoto's Freetalk been translated yet? People are all saying over internet that he's confirming that Naruto's coming to an end. Abe 23:45,9/6/2013
Your Input is Needed
Re: Madara's Intelligence
Ah! At first i was afraid that you'd maybe have taken off too much. But, now i understand after you explained what you meant. Now that I think about it, it really doesn't contribute to his actual abilites. And yea, I agree, teaching is a 50-50 type situation, both must give equal aptitude. Thank you, Cerez-sama. Where I see it, I too will remove it. ^_^ KotoSenju (OldUser:JaZZBaND)-Talk-Contributions 17:44, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
As I have said a hundred times before, A's strength when using his Lightning Release Armour or Tsunade's strength when using her Chakra Enhanced Strength is not a good comparison ratio for actual strength. If a situation occurs when both are using their strength without their techniques, then use that for a comparison of their strength, but otherwise don't speak about it at all, especiamlly just based on Madara's statement. That's my suggestion.Undominanthybrid (talk) 11:04, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
You've gotta be kidding me. The continuous statement that her strength is greater than A's based on Madara's statement when there had been no situation in which they did not use ninjutsu to enhance their strength where their strengths could be compared on a similar scale.Undominanthybrid (talk) 20:13, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry dud for bothering you, but the thing is that many don't see these talk pages any more. Remember what you told me about Naruto's page? that all these old articles are difficult to maintain. I am adding one more. No one bothers to check the talk pages of these old articles.Undominanthybrid (talk) 07:06, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Can something be done about this person? He/she keeps changing Kotetsu Hagane from a Chunin level Shinobi, to a Chunin level "homosexual". It's annoying as hell. It's been changed multiple times now. EDIT: He's also doing it to Izumo Kamizuki now, adding stuff that is completely stupid. Zelwolf (talk) 03:38, September 15, 2013 (UTC)Zelwolf
Re: Beta Glossary
Re: Translation request
Why do keep deleting my changes to the Madara Uchiha page? I only added a picture of the five kages getting defeated by Madara (it was relevant to the description provided in the page).
Also why did you delete my changes in the Koharu/Homura trivia sections? It is relevant since Sasuke has claimed he wants to protect the village but he never mentioned his decision with the village elders?--ElvinWindSword (talk) 15:45, September 24, 2013 (UTC)ElvinWindSword
Well following your logic the fire release great fire annihilation picture under nature transformation should be deleted too since Madara isn't visible in the picture either. --ElvinWindSword (talk) 17:18, September 24, 2013 (UTC)ElvinWindSword
Time Reversal Technique
He is one of my most favorite characters, grandpa is badass and the strongest living Kage imo. How are you liking him? And don't tell me you don't, otherwise! :-i--Elveonora (talk) 22:09, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Image request
Hi. For your first request, do you mean to change his infobox image to something that shown in the latest episode or changing the latest episode's article image? And for your second request, do you mean the Third Raikage or his son because Mabui said he might be survived as well? Because he has the same bloodline. (Contact) 06:54, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Wakatta.... I'll upload them ASAP ^_^ (Contact) 07:08, September 27, 2013 (UTC)