|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Madara Uchiha is not arrogant, just prideful and confident. An arrogant person is someone constantly overconfident in their abilities and think their better than anyone and therefore can't lose. Madara isn't like that. Hes just firm. But hes right about most everything he says. That doesn't make him arrogant. He wasn't mocking the Kage, he was just playing with them by using their own 5 vs 1 strategy against them. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 02:47, May 25, 2012 (UTC))
They aren't the same and Madara doesn't brag about himself all the time. Hes proud of his accomplishments. Who wouldn't be? I'm proud of mine. That doesn't make him arrogant. The fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 15:11, May 25, 2012 (UTC))
Hey Cerez. We don't know what Madara's capability with that combined prowess would have been if he were alive since he hasn't made any appearances in the story alive. We don't know that he wouldn't have been able to do all of that alive as well as dead and having the word reincarnated in there implies we know that he wouldn't have and that we do know what his capability with the combined prowess was in life when we don't. I have removed the word reincarnated and would like to ask why it has to be there. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 03:04, June 3, 2012 (UTC))
- I've asked Jacce to sysop protect the Madara Uchiha page because TFK won't stop edit warring the page. Just thought you ought to know this since you were involved too. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 10:16, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
Re Killer B
No problem. I tried to end the revert war thing and say he was nearly killed, but the one who edited right before you did just now thought otherwise. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 20:25, May 26, 2012 (UTC))
Edit on the Susanoo Sword page
New Naruto Movie
Re: Lifted Embar..eh? Ulti-san? o.O
Oh you should know how I work by now. The lesson I wanted to teach was told, now I need to see how they play out. I could very easily, after all flip the switch and reinstate it. /evillaugh--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:55, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Pretty sure they are talking about Forum:Administrative Declaration --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:01, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
One image to rule them all
Didn't expect you to know the Lord of the Rings. X29, Monday, 28th of May, 21:57, 2012.
First of all, I was right about Suigetsu and Mangetsu, according to naruto's overall psychology a spirit can only be in one person at a time, this is proven by Kinkaku and Ginkaku's inability to fully unleash 9tails biju mode, secondly, Suigetsu refers to his brother as the man reputed to be the second coming of the demon Zabuza when he talks to jugo about the ninja swordsman. Kimimaro's kekki genkai can make as many bone's as he wants, when he uses that drill he come out of a bone sticking out of the ground and he has the dinosaur-like bones sticking out of him simultaneously, his blades do have hilts, they look like how many people draw bones.6tailjin (talk) 00:15, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I would like to clear this up.
Hi Cerez. You said on the Declaration that you would let other users try to upload, which is fine since I managed to get in a few images but I still feel like your uploading too many. Maybe I'm just being paranoid or something. Don't take this personally though, but just thought you should know. --Speysider (Talk Page) 15:29, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought I was bad at the HD fad, but apparently there are other users who have an absolute fetish for uploading every single image in HD or updating images to HD when there's no real need to =.=. I mean, I don't upload every image I find in HD, for example the images from the original series but ... yeah, you get the picture. --Speysider (Talk Page) 18:48, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I feel as though as I have just wasted a large amount of time uploading anything because your just removing all the images I uploaded in place of images that are ... in my view, colourless. Why do I bother uploading to this wiki when you still like to take control of images and replace everyone else's images ? I am also getting a hint that you are now ignoring me for some reason. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code 18:09, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I know that but I don't like to waste my ISP's bandwidth, because it's only just possible for me to stream 1080p here, so having taken a lot of time and wasted bandwidth and then having the images changed does lower my confidence in doing things like this. The annoying thing about this week's episode was the large amount of mist that, in my opinion, was degrading a large amount of colour in people's faces or hair. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code 18:45, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Pakura HDShot.png
If you don't like rectangular infoboxes, then take out all the images that make them rectangular and replace them with 4:3 images. Your reasoning is really off and I'm sick and tired of trying to explain things to people because it's starting to get to the point that people want the wiki their way and not the communities way. --Speysider (Talk Page)
- If that is the case, then I'll ask for my Pakura HDShot image to be deleted and then allow someone to upload their own image because cropping it to a 4:3 aspect ratio stops making it HD. I upload the files and then people take credit for what I upload by reuploading images that stop making it HD. I'm not personally attacking you, but you can't seem to recognise my sarcasm at all. --Speysider (Talk Page) 17:06, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
|“||Taking credit for what you upload? Where did you see them do that?||”|
- The wiki uses the latest revision as the person who uploaded. So if I uploaded an image and then someone reuploaded over that, they'd get the credit for the upload.
- Why don't you just stop attacking me, I'm trying to contribute and I am sick and tired of you constantly jumping down my throat at nearly everything I do, which generally includes uploading images. The filename of an image is meant to reference what it's about. If I put HDShot in it, that automatically makes people think the image is going to be HD and they'll be disappointed when it's not. Try reading this which clearly explains that if an image is not in the 16:9 ratio, it's not HD. You need to back off a bit and stop hogging this wiki to yourself and stop acting as though you run this place. A little rude I must admit, but it's the truth. --Speysider (Talk Page) 17:57, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
Since this is slightly related to the previous discussion, this is why you should not upload a cropped image over a widescreen image --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 12:05, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
|“||What possessed you to link a policy article to your userpage which could be deleted at any given time?||”|
- Because I can ?
|“||As for Izuna's article, from what I can see there is no distortion of the image. The image is just not rendering properly for you. This is temporary however and isn't going to look like that forever.||”|
|“||Thirdly, and I bring this down on myself. How about you let stuff like the wiki's policy be amended by the people actually put in charge of this wiki? Some things have to be sacred.||”|
- When did you get admin status to tell anyone that ? This is a public wiki and if I need to update something, I can. From this, you have a serious problem with every single thing I do here and I feel you are harassing me, stalking my edits and you honestly need to stop it. You have some insane feeling everyone will listen to you but you let other people try to help this wiki. What you are doing is hindering it. For sake of trying to stop edit wars, I would be appreciated if you stopped getting involved in every single discussion or edit that involves me because you always drag up old issues as well as reverting my edits and being generally annoying to a few users (not just me, others have expressed annoyance at your behaviour as well. Your attitude in response quite clearly makes it obvious you hate me and you are trying to make my time here as hard as possible so you can get your own way--Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 13:28, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
|“||I know you can but I asked why. There are template pages that you could link the article to instead. Clicking the link to your userpage doesn't even bring up the template first thing because it's not the first in your "tabber queue"||”|
- Because it's easier than just creating or linking to a template that has no proper description of each part of the rationale.
- Because it's easier than just creating or linking to a template that has no proper description of each part of the rationale.
|“||The Izuna image isn't rendering as distorted for everyone so you can't use that as an example. Wiki is full of bugs and that's just a temporary one of them. What is going to happen when it sorts itself out, people click the image and don't see anything wrong with it?||”|
- I fixed it by refreshing my cache.
- I fixed it by refreshing my cache.
|“||I don't have sysop rights to tell you to do anything. What I told you was a simple suggestion.||”|
- I can see it was.
- I can see it was.
|“||It's fine to fix grammatical mistakes and such but why do you have to go as far as to be amending the rules yourself without even consulting others?||”|
- I felt it was necessary to mention it.
- I felt it was necessary to mention it.
|“||You don't have a sysop flag last time I checked to be making unilateral decisions like that either. So what is so hard in simply adding it to the talk page and then having a discussion about it?||”|
- Some people just ignore the talkpages altogether.
- Some people just ignore the talkpages altogether.
|“||If you feel I'm harassing you, I apologise from for that from now.||”|
|“||Never saw the second bit you added since I was editing already so I'll answer to it now though I'm not even sure how to respond to it. I can say definitely that I cannot hate you, (nor anyone else here) because I don't know you. As for the rest: understood/message received?, I suppose.||”|
- I've been here long enough to actually get known somewhat :P. Also I removed the bit about asking you to ignore my messages since that goes against the policies anyway.
- I've been here long enough to actually get known somewhat :P. Also I removed the bit about asking you to ignore my messages since that goes against the policies anyway.
|“||And the latter, new part of your message, there's not much to respond to but, I highly doubt everybody would ignore a message posted on a policy's talk page.||”|
- It happens on template talk messages and even other pages and some policy pages could be ignored. I suppose it's because all the non-standard article type pages don't show up in Wiki Activity (which should show ALL activity from any page. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 13:41, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Specific or General?
We have pages here where we have specific users mentioned like this one but I had always thought we had to use the generic user and only use specifics after we described the technique or if the name would make the description easier. Can you please help with this one? Joshbl56 10:20, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
Rationale on my images
|“||Images don't belong to people, it belongs to the wiki unless you created it.||”|
I know that images don't belong to people.
|“||It just happens that one person might upload the image.||”|
That makes absolutely no sense at all...
|“||Now as for the rationale, I apologise, I was just so overcome with hatred that I had to change it, not because I've done it a million times in order to make the rationales mainstream.||”|
Hatred at what ? If it's real life, you should seriously not bring those issues to the wiki because that's a very bad idea. Plus, the rationales are all intended to be different to give info about the image they are referencing. If it was taken at 1080p HD, they should say that. If it was a drop down form list that set the rationale for you, then I would accept your logic but they are intended to be written by the uploader since the uploader will know more about the image properties. --Speysider (Talk Page) 16:39, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms
Okay, I just realized I was wrong for that and I apologise for that. Please don't accuse me of abusing the rollback function. I also didn't contact you because I don't still see that as a big issue. —IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 16:53, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
i was talking about this one: "We also prefer .png images over .jpg images because .jpg images slowly lose quality each time you save them. Neither of these types of quality loss can be recovered without the original image." i meant it to make the quality higher (the thumb for jpg images is very very bad) --EzioLover (talk) 18:59, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kisame_Hoshigaki#Kenjutsu See the thumb of Kisame's picture holding Samehada the quality of it is bad --EzioLover (talk) 19:10, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- ^ That image doesn't look bad at all. It looks just fine to me. --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:12, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
i meant the thumbnail of it....http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Killer_B#Shinobi_World_War_Arc see the first picture here (the thumbnail) --EzioLover (talk) 19:15, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I see no issue with the thumbnail. Even if it's slightly blurry, when you click it and view it larger, there is no issue. Images should only be updated when you look at a bigger version of the image in the popup lightbox or by going to the image directly and it is of poor quality. Updating an image because the thumbnail looks bad when the full size image has no issues at all is a terrible precedent to create as we'll have everyone complaining about every thumbnail on this wiki looking "blurry" and having images updated for no reason whatsoever. --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:35, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
Multi Upload Feature ?
- Could always just upload loads of images without rationale and then either add the rationale in afterwards, or ask others to do the rationale for you :) I used the MultiUpload feature to upload the 3 HD Character images I did. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code 18:45, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Then if it's just in the anime, it will be a good trivia. ~IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 16:24, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Re- Madara's honor
He makes no prideful statements and he wasn't saying that in a negative way. His words were "What kind of adult would fight seriously against a child?". Hubis is something more like "Why would I, an adult, take a fight with you, a child at that point, seriously? Theres was no need to waste my power.". He was displaying honor saying that he didn't think he should fight against a child seriously or else he would have killed Onoki then, but he let him live purposely when he didn't have too. Thats honor. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 21:12, June 7, 2012 (UTC))
I reshuffled nothing. Thats what he said and your problem is that you can only think thing through one way every time you think about them. Madara went there to let them know their alliance with the Uchiha clan was over and that now their loyalty would be to Konoha. That says he went there out of some loyalty he had for the village at that point, even if he didn't have it for long. He still only joked around when that fight happened, making no prideful remarks and only incapacitating Mu and Onoki when he could have killed them just as easily. Thats honor. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 21:22, June 7, 2012 (UTC))
I beg to differ. When he was actually fighting them back then he said "It seems that you still want to dance but...you will not be able to make steps anymore.". Thats what I mean't. He joked around while fighting. He wasn't bullying them all the while, so he didn't go there for that either. He told them their alliance with the Uchiha was over and that they would now follow Konoha. It wasn't until after he started to show hate for his rival that the fighting started. He could have killed them for attacking him and thereby giving him a reason to kill them, but he didn't. He let them live because he didn't want to kill them without a good reason. That is honor. You don't Madara for what he is. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 21:46, June 7, 2012 (UTC))
Konoha was the first village founded. They didn't have Iwagakure yet. It was just its future leaders at that point. He had an alliance with them and ended it when he founded Konoha with Hashirama and told them that from then on they were to follow Konoha. He fought back to protect himself when they started to fight at him and didn't actually start the fight himself. He said "There is no alliance. From here on you will obey the leaf and never, ever say that shinobi's name around me.". Why would he say that unless he himself had had an alliance with them to that point? Never the less, two men who weren't even the Tsuchikage at that time probably wouldn't be able to give that much "lunch money" if they didn't even have a village. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 22:25, June 7, 2012 (UTC))
If that were the case, then why go to them when he could have gone straight to the First Tsuchikage? He didn't have anything to do with the First and certainly wasn't scared of him. Or maybe it was because Hashirama wasn't Hokage yet since we know Madara left Konoha after he wasn't chosen. Can't go behind the Hokage's back if there wasn't one yet. But he was still wearing his headband. He was trying to force Mu and Onoki into coming over to Konoha and being its shinobi instead. In other words, he was trying to recruit more powerful ninja for Konoha out his alliance with those two and in doing so, he provoked them and they attacked him because they had chosen Iwagakure. He only fought back in self-defense and didn't actually want to fight. Any chance he had of recruiting them for Konoha was over when they attacked him and he still didn't kill them even though he had them overpowered and could have. That shows some honor since he wouldn't do so for no good reason. But recruiting them is what he wanted to do and was doing it for his village out of loyalty he had at that point. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 23:32, June 7, 2012 (UTC))
Onoki looked the same in that battle as he did in the flashback with the First, minus facial hair. It might have been that the flashbacks with the first came later. Him being dead already really doesn't seem that likely. Besides Madara wouldn't have gone there if Hashirama had already been Hokage. And the Hokage was the first Kage founded. Madara was still wearing his headband when he went there to Mu and Onoki and still implied he had an alliance with them. The words he chose aren't only capable of implying he wanted to to break the alliance between their villages. I'm not saying any of this as a fact nor am I saying that his actions were perfect, but that he was doing what he was doing out of his way of loyalty to Konoha and that he showed some honor trying to talk rather than straight-up force them to "bow down" to Konoha and still didn't kill them when he could have after they had tried to kill him. That is a certain, admittedly unusual form of honor. A lesser-seen one. Understand? The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 00:11, June 8, 2012 (UTC))
I didn't say Onoki wasn't old enough to grow facial hair and he just didn't really look much different to me at first accept for that. Do recall I didn't say anything as a fact. I stated I wasn't. Madara defected from Konoha after Hashirama became Hokage because he wasn't willing to be beneath him. He wouldn't go there to get them to bow down to Konoha if it was being ruled by his rival. Hashirama wasn't Hokage yet, or Madara wouldn't have gone there at all and that indicates that there might not have been a First Tsuchikage at that point or an alliance between Iwa and Konoha. He threw his forehead protector away after he defected and he defected right after Hashirama became Hokage. He wasn't threatening them. He wasn't using even slightly threatening words. His facial expression was always like that. He was trying to boss them around and didn't fight them until they attacked him first, only fought back to protect himself, and still didn't kill them when they were helpless to stop him from doing so. Maybe he did have an antagonistic role, but he showed an unusual sense of honor. But if it will make you happy, I'll just add that his honor was when he wanted to protect the Uchiha before they turned on him believing that Hashirama might oppress them. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 01:16, June 8, 2012 (UTC))
are you guys sure about susanoo's parent jutsus ? it is said 2 mangekyo sharingan power, not especialy amaterasu or tsukuyomi !
Cerez-senpai, just so I'm clear on this, you gave me new user rights? Are we talking about being a mod or just a rollback function? I was surprised when I saw you gave me new user rights when I checked my e-mail, but thank you. :)--NinjaSheik 18:24, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- You were most likely given rollback rights since you undo a lot of vandalism revisions here, so you obviously deserve the rollback status :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 18:25, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Spinoff articles
Er, forgot completely, why can't you just copy the ova template and use it on the spinoff pages? — SimAnt 20:55, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- it really doesn't matter what the template is named, as long as it is used in a way that is appropriate. — SimAnt 00:19, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- the category isn't part of the template. — SimAnt 12:35, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, just create a category "Rock Lee something Chapters" and put that category inside Category:Media. — SimAnt 12:50, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
a little help request
hey cerez-senpai, i've been thinking about cataloging my RPG characters(among other characters of mine)in a wiki-like manner(no copywright intended, this is just for self-entertainment for lack of better term)but what application would i use for that?, google docs is the only one i can think of, but can that display the character pics in the same manner as a wiki?, advice friend? --Caseather (talk) 04:20, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
Why does he always edit the Madara article and why is he so fascinated about adding random things that are so unrelated to the article ? :/ --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 13:48, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm just asking for your opinion, don't need to be "rude" about it :/ --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 13:52, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
Re- Madara Uchiha- The greatness of his Susanoo
I said than any other known Susanoo and Itachi's had a sealing power and was able to cut through a giant snake of flesh and bone which was softer than a mountain. Mountains are solid rock and are much hard. Neither Sasuke or Itachi were shown to have power like Madara's. Sasuke only being able to cut through pillars and stabs into stone while Madara obliterated mountains. Hes the strongest for a reason. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 12:51, June 12, 2012 (UTC))
I beg to differ. If you go back and watch Sasuke's fight with Danzo, you can see his Susanoo's offensive power is less than Madara's His incomplete Susanoo's blade was able to slash through pillers at full and only managed to stab its arrows into a stone bridge much smaller that a mountain up to the arrowhead and didn't travel through the bridge. The bridge is not as strong as a mountain. You can poke into skin with your finger. Orochimaru's Eight Branhes was a flesh and bone construct softer than stone or a mountain. Madara's Susanoo's offensive power is factually stronger that anything we've seen anybody else's Susanoo do. Thats why I said KNOWN Susanoo. Known being a key word. I'm not saying Sasuke doesn't have one like Madara's, but I don't think he does because he has shown a finalized form of Susanoo with a shroud and hood(which seems to be a finishing touch of a Susanoo user's Susanoo) since gaining his Eternal mangekyo Sharingan and Madara didn't show one like that until his Perfect Susanoo. The one he used before that only had armour. No shroud and hood. This is is probably Madara's finalized Susanoo. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 13:21, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
I don't get it then. How was I wrong saying it was the strongest known Susanoo when it is the only one that has been shown to be as powerful as a tailed beast and to be able to smash through a mountain? You say its more than possible, but all I said was that its power was greater than anything we've seen another Susanoo do. How was I wrong when I said that? The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 13:58, June 12, 2012 (UTC))
He did more than that. He completely smashed an entire mountain to pieces, sliced two others in half, and overpowered and repelled all five Kage instantly. The power of theirs might be great, but do you really think that in one attack, either of them could do all that? The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 14:11, June 12, 2012 (UTC))
I have another reason for thinking Madara's is stronger than theirs. Madara's Perfect Susanoo is much bigger than theirs and therefore is made up of more chakra than theirs is. If thats the case, how can theirs possibly be as stron as his when his has more chakra and therefore more power behind its attacks? Maybe Madara would be able to use Perfect Susanoo at this point if he were alive and drug the battle on, but his has all that chakra that makes it as strong as a tailed beast. The fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 14:37, June 12, 2012 (UTC))
Wrong, his perfect Susanoo is tailed beast size, lower half or not, it would still be much larger than theirs is. Madara is seen standing inside the head and looks like a pimple. If their is more chakra in Madara's perfect Susanoo, then how can either of them have one as strong as his? The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 15:38, June 12, 2012 (UTC))
I'm saying that because that Susanoo is so huge, theres got to be a lot of chakra in it to make up its form. Thats why I think his Susanoo is stronger than theirs because its so much bigger. And he is like a pimple on its forehead. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 15:53, June 12, 2012 (UTC))
what do you think ? ; D
It's not about the mask, but eyes and expression are pretty similar to those of Izuna. Well, Izuna has a profile and a motive. Even though ur not one of those that kill their braincells over who Tobi is ... what choice of Kishi's would disappoint you ?--Elveonora (talk) 16:16, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
So you think Tobi is an Uchiha version of Yamato/Zetsu ? O_O Actually you would be surprised how many connections there are between Tobi and Izuna, I can think at least of 30. I don't like "Tobi being Madara's clone" idea ... it's too cliche and not satisfying. Clones are supposed to be exact copies of the original, but Tobi appears to be kinda different than Madara as personality, appearance and powers goes. Also it appears they know each other and were working together .. I don't think Tobi wants to or has betrayed Madara, quite the opposite ... more like Kabuto sided with Madara to plot against Tobi ... Madara mentions that things do not appear to go according to the plan (Tobi was more than likely supposed to revive Madara with Nagato's Rinna Tensei).
Tobi/Izuna has reason to use Madara's persona:
- Izuna is mostly unknown to the world or forgotten ... everyone remembers only Madara's name.
- Madara was the "superior" one to Izuna, clan's leader and elder brother.
- Tobi considers Madara's power his own.
- An Uchiha's power is the Sharingan eyes ... without Izuna's eyes, Madara would not regain sight, power and not have fought Hashirama after that point due to blindness.
- Tobi have said that "Madara" gave Nagato the Rinnegan (supported but not confirmed as Madara knows his existence) he also told Kabuto (who is apparently aware of his identity) that Nagato's eyes were originally his.
- This would go well: Izuna gives Madara eyes to form EMS > Madara unlocks Rinnegan from them by unknown means > gives them to Nagato > Izuna takes his eyes back.
- If I had bought a lottery ticket. have signed it and gave it to you ... and you would have won ... I could ask you for a profit ... Just believe for a sec that Tobi is Izuna (thus alive) and he has all rights to consider "Madara's EMS/Rinnegan his own as it were his eyes that have saved him.
- Madara signed a truce with Hashirama Senju ... so Izuna has sacrificed his life and eyes for nothing, Tobi mentions the same thing (and has a weird reaction)
- Uchiha Clan has forced their leader Madara to do that. so Tobi/Izuna's hate towards Konoha and the reason for he had a hand in helping Itachi with the execution of the clan is justified.
- Tobi's hair, expression, eyes, height and weight are pretty similar to those of Izuna.
- Izuna and Madara were equal back in the day, no other Shinobi can run around with Madara's name and perform comparable feats than his brother.
I see xD If Tobi isn't Izuna and is Obito, then before I jump of a cliff, I will make Kishi eat his manga :D years of time lost reading manga for nothing O_O--Elveonora (talk) 18:02, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Edit by Someone: In the Latest Chapter, it reveals that Tobi is Obito :(
http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=200993 http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=200896 opinion ?--Elveonora (talk) 15:39, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
It's an older one posted again recently and updated. Actually call me crazy, but I believe it's true and find the idea great .... it would make me really happy. But there comes the age issue ... Tsunade is likely 55 by now and Naruto 17. We don't know how old has Minato died ... but let's say 23 ... would be around 40 by now, so Tsunade had him around 15 before she actually met Dan. Too bad it's unlikely ... sounds epic to me. Theory about Nagato ... he is actually son of Madara Uchiha and Mito Uzumaki ... Hashirama got cheated--Elveonora (talk) 20:47, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
Re-Madara Uchiha edits
OK. I get that, but you can't say that I've been doing that a whole lot. You yourself are a witness that lately, I have revert an edit once and then left it alone. Just like before about the Sharingan and kenjutsu combination. I forgot it was in the Sharingan part and when you pointed out it was, I left it alone and didn't put it back and I had only revert an edit one time. So I have tried to improve and not revert war haven't I? Before recently, I hadn't even heard the term edit warring. I am sorry about the edit warring too and it will not continue after today. If some reverts my changes to something, even if they don't give a reason, I'll post a message on their talk page and ask why. What exactly is sysop protection? The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 20:10, June 20, 2012 (UTC))
More vandals -.-
Im not sure how to mark a page for deletion. It's vandalism. Can you help me understand how to? (and also mark it XD)
- Well since the image is poor quality, can I entrust you or any other user to find a better quality.—This unsigned comment was made by Droidkaju (talk • contribs) .
|“||If you'd only give people a chance before you claw your way down their throats||”|
I have given the user plenty of chances, I have even seen your messages to the user, but my patience has run out when people continually ignore helpful advice and continue uploading crap and totally unusuable images. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 21:02, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
|“||yes because a dvd cover can have a media number... daft||”|
- What does this mean? Or is this just sarcasm ? --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 12:06, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Stop being provocative towards me in your edit summaries. For a start, the episode article page would not be created unless the episode was being released on the day it was being created, a fact that you aren't grasping and that's starting to annoy people. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 10:51, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
|“||I've asked you before to not add it until the summary is written as it leaves a blank white space on the homepage due to how the template for "recent episodes" are set up. That shouldn't be a hard request to grant should it?||”|
|“||Along with that, you should read the spoiler policy, you're to create the episode articles after the episode has been released and not even 15 minutes before. Articles have been deleted in the past for doing that.||”|
- You said other big 3 wikis. Which is the third then? (T@lk) 04:32, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
Direct yourself here because again you are showing me time and time again that you do not like 1080p images, proven by your edit to the Atsui infobox where you took out my image for no other reason than to put an image in that is of inferior quality. My depiction is perfectly fine, nobody else has a problem, so please put it back and discuss first. I do hate people like you who barge in and take images out of character infoboxes without even discussing things first with anyone else. =.= --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 14:18, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
RE:Misleading info template
No problem. Always happy to help.(T@lk) 12:25, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
I was wondering if it would be fine to edit Orochimaru's Legacy section as some (If not most-to-all) of the information is repeated throughout. The ending is also in dire need to be changed as well. I wanted to ask if you think I (or anyone else) should edit the section or will it be a hindrance to the wiki? Joshbl56 10:37, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for your edit, I did change it to present tense because Orochimaru is now alive, the way it was worded sounded like he can't apply another seal in the future. Why do you think past tense is better?--Elveonora (talk) 10:52, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
I see, tried my best to update the article for the latest revelations, to remove any grammar mistakes and made it sound like Orochimaru is alive now. Also some things in the article were repeating (this can be seen in other articles as well, so also removed some parts so the same thing wasn't stated twice, making the article too long for no reason) If you see any parts that sound speculative or not accurate then feel free to discuss it.--Elveonora (talk) 11:11, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
i know you dont no me but i m inter kid i am having some difficulties in editing if you can help me i will be grateful.and doesnt this wikia have a chat "sign post here" —This unsigned comment was made by Inter kid (talk • contribs) .
Orochimaru and Sage Mode
So we should just wait until we get more information and wait until Orochimaru actually uses it to be listed as a user? And Elveonora has been getting more and more rude and spiteful.--NaruHina fan/SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 21:42, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
But he did use Senjutsu chakra as his CS are made from it and has manipulated it when he absorbed Kabuto ... and don't bring my name as an excuse to your poor arguments--Elveonora (talk) 21:45, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
Uhm. While I do think Orochimaru uses Sage Mode (albeit either imperfectly or simply was unable because of his host bodies) I don't think any one person should make that decision and discussion is going to get out of hand if it continues so just move the discussion on the talk page to a vote on whether or not to list him. In fact I think i'll just start it off.--Cerez365™(talk) 22:02, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Jutsu
Hey, i found a site that has the movesets for characters in NSUNSG (the above game). I don't know how to make an external link (sorry), but the site is GameFAQs Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations FAQ movelist for playstation 3 by LadyKira.184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:54, July 15, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
that is a funny story, i found that site a couple of months ago, and even left a message on omnibenders page (seeing as to how normally he does the video game jutsu) but he must've over looked it cause he never responded. if you'd likei could help with doing the jutsu discriptions for some of them (especcialy kabuto, mei, a, onoki, and haku). p.s thanks for the tip on external links.220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:12, July 15, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
Jutsu Images tagging
- No problem ;) --(T@lk) 03:43, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
Kabuto and Madara.
Hey Cerez, I just saw your recent edit to Madara's page and have a question for you. If Kabuto knew that the technique had a weakness, why would he say it didn't? Also, going with what you said, the fact that he was not controlling Madara during the battle hints that he knew Madara knew the weakness of the technique and that he couldn't control him and therefore his asking Madara to show him his power instead of ordering him to implies that he was being respectful to Madara so he would display his power don't you think? The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 17:13, July 16, 2012 (UTC))
We've seen that he didn't bind Madara. Madara been acting during battle this whole time on his own. I just made that suggestion on the spot. Madara has been able to do whatever he wanted sense hes been here. Why is that unless Kabuto left him unbinded so that he could fight for himself because he didn't know Madara's powers and therefore couldn't use him effectively personally? The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 17:27, July 16, 2012 (UTC))
I tried to withdraw the not knowing the release seal part in my last post, but didn't write a good enough sentence apparently. I believe that is possible. I'm just saying that we still don't know that he did know since he just kept saying that the technique had no weaknesses over and over without so much as thinking in his head that that one existed. Thank for answering my question. Thats all I wanted to know. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 17:42, July 16, 2012 (UTC))
Hello, Cerez365. I have a problem. I know how to add images and everything but when I try to, or just replace a low quality image with a better, I constantly find my edits being rolledback. I'm guessing there's a certain way I'm supposed to change or adding images, and the image policies aren't really helping me, because I'm still having my edits reversed. Do you think you can teach how I'm supposed to do this? WeAreTheAkatsuki (talk) 19:11, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
hello, are you the person who keeps re-editing the forehead protector page to saying Konan doesn't wear one? as I said in my summary, it is shown in Kishimoto's sketches and notes in the 3rd databook that she does, I apolagise for typing this here but i don't know of any other means of talking to you as i dont know how to properly use the talk pages (I'm afraid I'm not good with technology)—This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
Darui's favourite word
About the summary of the chapter: I would say more that exasperation is more suitable to something like this, but well, "shock" was a pretty neat decision, but as the drawing shows some kind of inquiry or protest, I thing "moan" would be a better choice. If it's not much of a bother, when we've decided if it's better like that or we rather changed it, could you let me do it? I want to have some more edits ^^" sankusu! Template loop detected: User:Khaliszt/sig subst <-- Btw, do you know why my signature doesn't work well?
I wouldn't know about how infleuncial the Daidarabotchi is to the Ten-Tails, all I did was the same thing I saw on the Kurama's page... Nothing seems to be wrong with the influence section of Kurama's page, what's wrong with mine?...D!ABLO-32 (talk) 16:35, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
Where does it say that there is to be standard to rationale ? I don't see any rule, I'm making a fix to an incorrect rationale and all you do is jump in and be a hindrance as always with my edits to this wiki. I would like to make a point to you, since you still don't get it, that if an image has a height between 720 or 1080, then it is 720p HD and 1080+ is 1080p HD. Anything less than 720 is High quality. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 14:55, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
That's fine and dandy, but until it's written into a policy that it is a standard, not a template, hands are tied. As I mentioned to Spey, the whole widescreen rational format thing can be ignored because it isn't in policy, the same is also said about the currently nonexistent standard. Basically as of now, the rational only cares about the "High/Medium/Low" and "Similar Rational". Anything else can be added or discarded with no relation to the image or its fate.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:13, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
|“||and knowing full well its an image to be used, you decided to once again, be part of the problem (y)||”|
Rude and insolent. Grow up. There was no need for your rudeness here. I'M NOT A DAMN PSYCHIC WHO CAN PREDICT IMAGE USE! --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 15:30, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually your signature doesn't follow the rules. Khaliszt (talk)
Blacksmithing on Ten-tails
Listen you! Izanami is NOT a Doujutsu. It's PURE Genjutsu. It requires the Sharingan, that much is true. But it's not the Doujutsu itself. A Doujutsu is Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Byakugan. All have their own abilities. Izanami is one of the Sharingan's abilities. A forbidden one at that, much like Izanagi.—This unsigned comment was made by TakaSasuke20 (talk • contribs) .
Speysider wanted me to intervene. Here I am.
Because it would seem neither of you can work out issues without edit waring, and no I don't care about excuses, explanations, or anything of the sort I'm here to, once again, lay down the law. There will be no more fighting, in fact you two are now forbidden to even edit the same page as the other within a period of 3 hours, to make sure you two avoid contact. To further this, pages that gather particular amounts of strife, namely New Episodes, you two are forbidden to edit in any meaningful way. Which means,
- No images.
- No synopsis.
- No editing existing images that other people upload.
The only pages you two are allowed to edit if the other has without the 3 hour window is each others Talk Page, my Talk Page, and Forum Posts.
Now for the fun part. If these conditions are broken, I will not say anything, but you will receive a mark. Each mark equals 1 month ban. Yes a month. The marks will be "cashed in" at my random decision and yes can accumulate to a multi-year ban. Is this fair? Hell no it ain't fair, but its what happens when I'm forced settle a needless feud.
What I expect
By forcing you to move within very rigid and blatantly unfair system, it will calm you both down and force you two to realize that communication is key. You don't have to like each other. But you will work together. Want this entire thing will be swept under the rug and forgotten once you two learn to put aside your pride and start to listen and work together.
Raikage doesn't mean Lightning Shadow, it means Thunder Shadow.e.g.
That is a good point. Ok, I'll leave it as Lightning Shadow.
Mate, you really should do what I'm still doing right now to help protect this site from those vandals. X29, 21:05 PM, 27th of July, 2012.
If you use your email to keep track of changes in the wiki, then you should just keep track of all the pages you edited. Pages you didn't edit? Edit them. Not necessary to edit them with something. You can just press "Edit this page" and then on the next page press "Publish" immediately. No edits, no adds, no nothing. Just publish. And there. X29, 21:16 PM, 27th of July, 2012.
Sighs Policies and rules always have to be such a drag. Oh, well. Can't help it. And I'm glad my idea's good. Sure, you'll receive the downside of having a million emails while you're off for a while, and you'll also have emails coming constantly every few minutes. But hey, it's worth it. Right? User:X29, 21:42 PM, 27th of July, 2012.
How do I put an image in an article? I'll try to find a full body image of her. User talk: X29, 00:35 AM, 31st of July, 2012.
Got it. User talk: X29, 00:46 AM, 31st of July, 2012.
I think you have already seen that Thaearaq or whatever the hell/heck it is article. The main thing is: It has got to go. How do you delete articles? Just so that I can learn to do it myself the next time I see that somebody decides to post stupid crap like that again.--Black Ronin8 (talk) 12:21, July 31, 2012 (UTC)Black Ronin8
Ohhhh, kay I'll remember that. Also, nice to finally meet you. I can see you're a veteran on here, lol. Btw, out of curiosity, how do you become an admin?--Black Ronin8 (talk) 12:33, July 31, 2012 (UTC)Black Ronin8
Thanks :). Thanks for telling me the admin part too. I hope at some point I can become an admin aswell. And an awesome like you. Where did you come up with the name Cerez, btw?--Black Ronin8 (talk) 13:05, July 31, 2012 (UTC)Black Ronin8
Re: Not a forum
Hanzo and body flicker
not to be a bother but considering the fact that people are saying this week is going to be a double issue i'd like to ask you, could you tell me what a double issue is please?22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:12, August 4, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
Re: Benihisago image (Very hard name. Had to copy and paste)
The suction process seems kinda necessary, now that I think about it. Why did I add a description to the image in the infobox? 'Cause you removed it and called it unnecessary, which I think differently of. --X29 13:39, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
Forget it. It was a total fail. --X29 13:39, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
my new Tobi theory
Sorry, I don't know who became admin first, and I couldn't find the dates to when they each became admin, other than Lord Dantman, so I have no choice but to follow the sorting in the list of admins. --X29 16:19, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Actually, in Dantman's page, it says that he's the founder of this wiki, which means he's the one who'd be like Hashirama or any other first Kage. --X29 17:56, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
By the way, do you have any idea on how to reach the User Rights Log, since Seventh Lord Admin (TheUltimate3) doesn't answer me, since he's probably not online? --X29 19:55, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, mate. I think we can count TranClan as the Sage of the Six Paths. --X29 21:06, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, mate. Thanks to you, I managed to get a list for the admins and their titles. Here they are:
TranClan - Still working on it
Dantman - First Lord Admin
TheUltimate3 - Second Lord Admin
Charitwo - Third Lord Admin
Jacce - Fourth Lord Admin
ShounenSuki - Fifth Lord Admin
Snapper2 - Sixth Lord Admin
Simant - Seventh Lord Admin
Omnibender - Eighth Lord Admin
I know that Charitwo isn't active and is of the......... that task force for vandalism, but he/she became an admin. Can't leave him/her outta the loop. And Snapper2 might've been of for a few months now, but he's/she's an admin too. Might come back soon. Anyways, this is the list sorted by the date each became an admin. I might have to call off making TranClan a title, since it probably will be useless. --X29 21:27, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
without fighting Shino grumblegrumblegrumble
I take it you wanted Torune and Shino to fight in the war. --X29 20:24, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
eh, we barely get to know anything about any members of the Foundation other than Sai, Shin and Danzō. --X29 20:35, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Rinnegan/Uzumaki Relation Theory
Hello Cerez-san im sorry if im bothering you with this but considering your one of the main users of this wiki i thought it be best to see your opinion on this. I recently read the uzumaki clan's talk page and came across the sections about rinnegan being an uzumaki kekkei genkai i came up with an interesting theory connecting them. Basically what i came up with is,
- The uzumaki are stated by Kushina to be distantly related to the senju clan.
- The senju are said to be the decendents of the younger son of the sage of six paths.
- The uzumaki were stated by Kabuto to have strong forces of life. also its said that the younger son of the sage of six paths inherited the body (life force?) and will of the sage.
Now im not saying that the uzumaki's kekkei genkai is the rinnegan (since only one of it's decendents have it), but the senju clans own kekkei genkai the wood release was only known to be possessed by hashirama senju. and the rinnegan was said to only apear in times when the world was in the midst of destruction and chaos. Basically im proposing that the rinnegans possibly be inherited by the uzumaki and it simply doesnt apear in times when its not needed (the above statement), and considering the connection uzumaki have to the sage of six paths who had the rinnegan through the senju. So bassicaly saying could we mention the rinnegans possible relation with the uzumaki be placed in the trivia section, kinda like how deidara using bakuton being listed in the trivia. Sorry if this is too long, but could or better yet should we mention it in the trivia?126.96.36.199 (talk) 10:43, August 7, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
I reported bugs with the upgrade for the gundam wiki 2 days ago, and apparently errors and bugs of this magnitude can't stop the wheels of "progress". Also, its nice that the special:Browsedata is not just half-assed broken, now it is fully broken :'( — SimAnt 18:53, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Pity the poor gundam, no love from wikia. They knew weeks ahead before they upgraded that negref wouldn't work. And we just got done converting the character infoboxes <.< — SimAnt 19:09, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Re: "New Approaching Technique"
- Do you know if raw versions of chapter 599 images are avalaible?--LeafShinobi (talk) 19:46, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Talk Pages
I've had enough. I want you to stop getting involved with ANYTHING that I do. If I make an image move request, I am ALLOWED TO DO SO. You have got to stop your attitude of being superior. You are not an admin, stop acting like you are one. If Jacce wants to move it, he will make that decision not you!' --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 14:42, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
|“||Could you possibly please explain to me why exactly you want it to be moved? Maybe that way I'll understand where you're coming from.||”|
|“||I removed it because I don't really want to create an argument on Jacce's request section.||”|
Doing that is against Talkpage policy.
|“||Speysider has done this more than once (request an image to be moved) for no apparent reason||”|
The reasons are valid but you obviously don't like my reasons for moving things.
|“||then states that it's up to Jacce to decide.||”|
Because it is ? His talkpage = his decision.
|“||Now I don't think that's fair reasoning because Jacce doesn't know why the page is being moved but will do it in good faith.||”|
- They don't cause an issue, but they add unnecessary characters to pages, increasing the article size by a small amount which could cause a problem later on. As TU3 said, whether Jacce moves it or not is up to him, not other people. Also, I would assume people would have no issue just copy/pasting the file name if they can't type it :/ --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 15:20, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Regarding my hyuga page
Hey Cerez. I really apreciate that you work on my page, since I don't have much time right now, so thanks. But how do you know that the hyuga with Sakura during Pains attack and the hyuga following Naruto is the same guy? and the same question about the hyuga who helped rescue Riichi and then the hyuga in first Divison? --Kasan94 (talk) 15:03, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay because at the moment im also checking, because with the First Division guy and the Riichi guy, i think there is some differnce in hair style, but of course they can also get new hair-cuts. And well with the two others i see some resemblence, but still not convincing. Acturly I think the one saving Riichi and the one with Sakura share some resemblence, what do you say to that? --Kasan94 (talk) 15:27, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I belive you mean they are looking for Naruto ^^. Well that is true, the Naruto/Sakura Hyuga part, and well with the other we can just make one for both, and then latter merge them together, if we ever find out if they are the same. --Kasan94 (talk) 15:40, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hey again Cerez. I just came across something, that i would like you to look into aswell, if you got the time, is it possible that Kō Hyūga and the Hyūga following Naruto (during Pains attack) is the same person? --Kasan94 (talk) 15:19, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Mei Terumi's current picture.
Hello my friend, i would like to ask if you can do me a favor. The favor being to take the time to look at the picture of Mei Terumi that i sorta cleaned up using a similar screenshot to the one you took, except i cut the top part of the picture because i find the large space above from the current one a bit meaningless. Here is the picture's file name : Terumi MeiFace.png Thank you for taking the time to read my good friend (Asuma 000 (talk) 07:35, August 27, 2012 (UTC))
List of Jutsu
: ( : ( : (
Thanks guys, I had a great time with thees... now not sure if leave this wiki or just to say "fuck Kishi" please my dear friend Cerez, tell me it's April 1st today... I might give it a chance for one more chapter when Kishi reveals that Tobi is someone else and this dude is a "Path of Pain" ie. Obito's corpse controlled by the "real" Tobi from behind the scenes...--Elveonora (talk) 12:30, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
3 worst things about this:
- been making fun of Obito/Tobi fanboys/girls for long years, trolling them and calling retarded, only to get pwned like this...
- the writing just suck ass, I as well expect a twist (like the one mentioned above, with Obito being just a puppet) and this chapter meant just to deceive and troll the fanbase.
- or it's the matrix "_"
could you please
Naruto Uzumaki page
Problems with some pages!!
Hi Cerez! I've noticed many many pages with wrong data or mistakes (not sure what). Looking through all of them i noticed almost every (probably all of them) have a close relation to Obito Uchiha I think that changing Tobi caused all this! I wanted to inform you of this. This are some of the ones I found:
I like anarchy ^.^ — SimAnt 23:17, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Images (SandroHc)
What exactly is the issue if he/she compresses the image? Doesn't it save space somehow? It's not as if they're doing something bad, rather why not simply ask why it is being done?All he/she did was download the image that was there, import it into a picture editor, resave it, then uploaded it over the original. Image policy states that you can only reupload if the image is better quality. A reupload just to make the exact same image smaller is simply a waste of time and server bandwidth. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 12:38, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, just saying, compressing isn't useful at all as only a few KBs have been reduced and that doesn't effect our pages at all...The size of the articles remains more or less the same, and it also doesn't help the wiki either...I think he just wants his name as the uploader of the images..Someone has to ask him to stop it. akz! 12:54, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Nobody is arguing, but the only reason I can see is what Aditya said: he just wants to put his name as the uploader and basically claiming credit for the upload, which highly annoys users (and I'm not talking about myself, others don't like it either) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 13:03, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I would have agreed if he would have compressed a 2MB image to 500KB without harming the quality much. But, 320KB to 310KB? lol :D akz! 13:05, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
It's not as though you guys invited the user to do so either. In any case the discussion can end here (at least for me) since it kinda sounds like it all comes down to possession.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:10, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, sure. But what about the images now? Should they be kept as they are or should we revert them? 13:21, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Let the user see our messages and let him reply then.. akz! 13:25, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
I would like you to please stop being ignorant and go watch the episode before leaving erasing editions.
Ignore it. That's one of those IPs who think that putting a link means it's a source, despite there being nothing in the link naming a technique. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 13:45, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I was. I don't watch dubbed stuff. Too harsh on the ears.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:53, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hello Cerez and how are you? I know this wikia uses UK English language on the writing style. But in many old articles (not all of them) such as old chapters and episodes. We usually find some words which are wrote by US English such as (realize, color ...etc). So these articles need huge modifications for that reason, but I wonder who will do that? —Shakhmoot (Talk) 11:15, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- We can use a bot, can we? akz! 11:16, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Heller guys ^^
When you spot them feel free to make the changes Shakhmoot. As for the bot, using it would get the wiki uniformed quicker, and I know Shounensuki used to use one for things of this nature, but otherwise than that I don't know exactly if one is available to the other Admins or how we'd go about using one etc. You can bring it up with them, but currently we manually change stuff.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:25, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Even I don't know how to use one.. UltimateSupreme is expert in these things. We can ask him to help. akz! 11:38, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- That's great, Cerez. But the number of the articles that should be modified is quite big and it won't be accomplished at few times manually. So I'm like Aditya, I don't know the bots stuff and it's better to let the admins to achieve this work perfectly. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 13:24, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah... I can do it. 15:22, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Kabuto's genin team leader
Due to Kabutos jonin leader being in the same team as Anko as show in the manga, i have edited the article Kabuto's genin team, and added that the Jonin was chosen due to possibly having a relationship with Orochimaru as he may of been one of Orochimaru's past pupils Jmootam1999 (talk) 12:44, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Just to clear up things, the images have been uploaded for Special:Promote and the Staff said that we shouldn't touch them. 11:10, September 6, 2012 (UTC)
Now that you have added a photo of Shizune and her team.png, you might aswell post it in the article for that team (with Raido genma and Iwashi or something)--—This unsigned comment was made by Jmootam1999 (talk • contribs) .
It has always been a two step process. — SimAnt 17:21, September 10, 2012 (UTC)
I have changed the template a bit for more options and for a kind of uniformity. Just see the Documentation and make a userbox using the box below. Its quite easy. If you have any questions, you may leave me a message. 16:38, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- In the create box, just enter in a name for your userbox like, "Dissapointed by Kishimoto" or something, click the button below and after that....its easy to understand. 16:47, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
I like the way you have stylized ur profile. Could you be that nice and help me with mine? Like for example, how to insert that funny "disappointed by Tobito" template? not to mention how to insert custom emoticons and stuff? thanks. Nothing big, just a bit more than a line or two I want... any recommendations are welcome.--Elveonora (talk) 13:14, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, that's it xD so you have no idea how it works... but you know how to post it? 0_o tell me please :) but here I try to see if it works this way:
Insect sphere edit
Cerez,I'm deeply sorry for my lack of pronounciation,it's because of my half-Japanese half-Filipino nationality that I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to English language,when I was in Grade 1,I studied in an international school,and I was supposed to speak english except for the Filipino subject.I don't know the whole dictionary yet,but,I'm doing my best.Oh,no more pictures,it's just that my iPad is playing games with me when it comes to the space bar. SabakunoGaara15 (talk) 11:14, September 15, 2012 (UTC)SabakunoGaara15