|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
sup?Darkusgal231 18:41, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Really? I've seen a lot of 'junk trivia' being posted that goes heavily unnoticed, stuff that is considerably less interesting than even what I posted. Do you guys just play favorites or something? Bloodtom1 (talk) 20:53, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Possible Enhancements
I added 3 items to the quick buttons. — SimAnt 06:22, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
answer a question
the very last question, could you answer please? :) http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Shield_of_Sand--—This unsigned comment was made by Inhale (talk • contribs) .
Sign your posts
Did u miss that ↑ Salil2212™ 16:10, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Minor help on derpage
Hey Cerez365, how are you? ... I would like to ask you about next episode of Naruto Shippuden next Thursday, it's titled as "Meeting" but we have already another episode which is titled as the same name in Pain invasion arc. On that time, how would you name this article of this new episode when it'll be released?
Another question, it seems we'll have a new filler arc, what's your suggestion for naming it? For my opinion it'll be (Project for the Broadcast's Tenth Anniversary Arc) Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:34, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Great, but as you know the next episode will be on a new filler arc not (Shinobi World War arc) and I think it's better to consult ShounenSuki for translate the title of this arc (放送10周年4週連続特別企画) as short as possible and make it catchy. By the way, this arc probably consists of only four episodes I think. Thanks very much for your help ^_^ Shakhmoot (Talk) 19:18, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Lool, I hope so, somehow I feel the next episode will cover the story of the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke when they were Academy students, The manga recently covered it on Naruto's flashbacks when he talked with Kurama how to deal with Sasuke after he become consumed with hatred and revenge. I think they will cover it again, we have to wait then ^__^ (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/nweek.html) Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:26, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
Normal eyes: http://www.mangareader.net/93-398-3/naruto/chapter-393.html Sharingan: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/577/15 Rinnengan: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15
In the Sharingan page, you can see the Susano'o aura behind Itachi, so it's active.
Why are you guys coming down so hard on him? Just explain to him on his talkpage what he's doing wrong. Saying that inserting nonsense and false info will get him blocked doesn't help much.I'm not coming hard on him, I'm just posting what every other user posts on a user's talkpage if they vandalise a page. I also didn't say that inserting speculation/false info/nonsense = insta-block, I said that it might lead to blocking if repeated. --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:11, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Jacce and some of the other admins post the exact same thing for any editor. If I went and added false information, I would get the same message on my talk page for inserting false info. IIRC, it's considered vandalism if nonsense, false info or speculation is added anywhere on the wiki. That is why I posted that information. I'm also free to put up any users for blocking if I feel they are being a nuisance on the wiki and it's up to Jacce and the other admins if they want to block the listed user. Don't take this personally, but you don't need to be so harsh when someone posts something that you might not agree with. --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:25, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, being warned once is enough. I was blocked twice and dunno why, it's not explained. Honestly IMO yeah, as Speysider said. You seemed to act superior sometimes. >.< Well don't take this seriously though.
- --IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me) 13:34, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh well as for it, I am not finding the every opportunity but rather the right opportunity. I may say I am quite the interfering one when there are issues.
- I apologize and I am just saying it, well it if sound rude by the way I hate sounding rude.
- I just noticing it, as it's because of sometimes reverting my edits or so like that except it's wrong info (well nevermind since you're a long-time user here). As for the floating box, I'm sorry I never got the permission haha! Honestly I love it! Well what do you mean exactly about adding that all by yourself? :D
- --IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me) 13:51, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
Sasuke's personality edit
Its there to explain that Sasuke is willing to admit he was wrong about Orochimaru and goes with his admitting his mistakes. And its when he sees Kabuto before hearing his voice that he panicked. If it were out shocked that he said that he would have said something like " You can't be...Orochimaru." Instead he says "Are you...Orochimaru?" When someone is afraid and panicked they say less than they would otherwise. Thats where the fear was, not after hearing Kabuto's voice. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 17:07, April 9, 2012 (UTC))
Begging your pardon sir, but I wasn't trying to decide what he should have said. I was just giving an example of a sentence of shock. Just asking if he were Orochimaru with the spaces in the sentence implies fear because he says so little. I've seen a whole lot of that in the series and in real life, so I would know a fearful reaction. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 17:20, April 9, 2012 (UTC))
I haven't, but I protected people from others who were threatening. I haven't seen anything like this manga in real life. I was merely stating past experience and personal observation, but you may have a point. But Sasuke still didn't think he was stronger than Orochimaru or he would have added something else along with what he said like "Or he would have been much harder to take out." He just says "Orochimaru was already weak. Thats all there is to the story." and says no more after that which means thats all he has to say on the subject. Also, please note about the fearing Orochimaru that I said SEEMS to fear him. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 17:59, April 9, 2012 (UTC))
I said I HADN'T seen anything like this manga in real life, not that I did. And I agree about the fearing Orochimaru part. I may have said seems, but for sure is what we should use and he didn't for sure. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 18:16, April 9, 2012 (UTC))
OK. Why didn't you just say that instead of making it look like I contradicted myself and added what I agreed should be removed right back in. I'll do that if it will make you happy. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 19:27, April 9, 2012 (UTC))
Re: Sage's inheritance
Here you go ^^
- "The Sage of the Six Paths entrusted the power and will of his Shinobi Sect to his two children. By birth, the elder brother was endowed with the Sage's 'eyes' — his chakra force and his spiritual energy. He realised that to attain peace, power was necessary. By birth, the younger brother was endowed with the Sage's 'body' — his life force and physical energy. He realised that to attain peace, love was necessary. In the end, when he was on his deathbed, the Sage… had to decide on a successor… However, that decision gave birth to an eternally continuing curse of hatred.
- "It wasn't the power-seeking elder brother… It was the love-seeking younger brother whom the Sage deemed appropriate and thus chose as his successor. The elder brother did not agree, convinced that as the eldest son, it was only natural that he himself should be the successor… Overwhelmed with hatred, he challenged his younger brother in conflict. Tome went on, and although their blood faded, the descendants of those two brothers continued the conflict. The descendants of the elder brother eventually became known as the Uchiha. The descendants of the younger brother eventually became known as the Senju. The battle between this Madara Uchiha and the First Hokage Hashirama Senju was fate as well.
- "I've only met you twice, but I know that the Senju's Will of Fire dwells within you. Even now, I can see the First Hokage in you. Even in death, he lives on. He was who I admired… My rival… The man I hated most. ……… Senju and Uchiha. Will of Fire and hatred. Naruto and Sasuke. I think the two of you will become the next two chosen by fate.
- "The Uchiha are a clan preordained to revenge. Sasuke carries all the hatred of the Uchiha on his shoulders… He plans to beat this curse of hatred into the world. His most powerful weapon, his friend, his strength is hatred. That is Sasuke's way of the ninja!!"
- "Rikudō Sennin wa Ninshū no chikara to ishi o futari no kodomo ni takusu koto ni shita. Ani wa umarenagara ni Sennin no 'me'… chakura no chikara to seishin enerugī o sazukari, heiwa niwa chikara ga hitsuyō dato satotta. Otōto wa umarenagara ni Sennin no 'nikutai'… seimeiryoku to shintai enerugī o sazukari, heiwa niwa ai ga hitsuyō dato satotta. Sennin wa saigo ni shi no toko de… kōkeisha o kimenakereba naranakatta… Shikashi, sono ketsudan ga eigōtsuzuku nikushimi no noroi o unde shimatta.
- "Sennin wa chikara o motometa ani dewa naku… ai o motometa otōto koso kōkeisha ni fusawashii to sochira o eranda. Chōnan toshite tōzen jibun ga kōkeisha dato omoikonde ita ani wa nattokusezu… Nikushimi no amari otōto ni arasoi o shikaketa. Toki ga tachi, chi ga usurete mo futari no kyōdai no shison wa arasoi tsuzuketa. Ani no shison wa nochi ni Uchiha to yobare, otōto no shison wa nochi ni Senju to yobareru yō ni naru. Kono Uchiha Madara to Shodai Hokage Senju Hashirama to no tatakai mo unmei datta.
- "Omae to au no wa mada nidome daga, Senju no Hi no Ishi ga omae no naka ni yadotte iru no ga wakaru. Ima mo omae no naka ni Shodai Hokage o miru koto ga dekiru. Shinde mo nao aitsu wa ikitsuzukete iru. Ore no akogare de ari… Raibaru de ari… Ore no mottomo nikunda otoko. ……… Senju to Uchiha. Hi no Ishi to nikushimi. Naruto to Sasuke. Omaetachi futari wa unmei ni erabareta tsugi no futari ni naru darō.
- "Uchiha wa fukushū o unmeizukerareta ichizoku. Sasuke wa Uchiha no nikushimi o subete seoi… Sono nikushimi no noroi o sekai e butsukeru tsumori da. Mottomo tsuyoi buki de ari, tomo de ari… Chikara de aru nikushimi. Sore ga Sasuke no nindō' da!!"
Re: Urushi situation
A disambiguation page should be used when there are more then one primary article or if the hatnote becomes to long. In this case, I guess the human will eventually be more known then the dog. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 12:39, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Archiving Talk Pages
- Ah I see and sorry for my rude words last time. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me) 11:52, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Lightning Cutter image
Thanks for adding the fair use rationale stuff on one of the images, although it still has a bad filename and the quality isn't all that great (although I don't expect any better as it is a console game image) --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:02, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- It's just my opinion of course for the filename. Also, for image quality: it could only be improved unless someone had an HD PVR to take an HD still of the image XD --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:06, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Six paths of Pain
Edit on the Edo Tensei page
Sir, you've just removed my edit on the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection. If Hanzō was paralysed by just his poison, then why is it written on his page that he overcame the talisman?Undominanthybrid (talk) 19:12, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Infobox image for naruto
Hi. I'd just like to apologise for getting a bit short with you on the discussion about changing the Naruto Uzumaki image. I shouldn't have replied and caused such an unnecessary flame war, so please accept my apology =] --Speysider (Talk Page) 21:42, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Seems like that we are a team, huh?
Re: Copy user
that was all I did when I was new bcause I absolutely had no idea how to do that but now I hv learned a lot and had planned to change it but I was busy on another wiki. I will change it soon. And about ur box, I just loved it Salil2212™ (talk) 16:48, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
He's in Niju Shotai isn't he, but he's not leading his team another shinobi is, is it normal for a Konoha Jonin to not lead a squad, because aren't jonin picked as head of the squad by the Kage? so Kabuto's sensei wasn't picked because of the abilities needed ..... please answer this question CerezJmootam1999 (talk) 17:15, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
could you find out Tokuma's rank his flak jacket is quite dark so does that suggest he's Jonin ? or of high rank, i was told his byakugan is spectacular and can reach reach far distances so i wonder what rank he is ?--—This unsigned comment was made by Jmootam1999 (talk • contribs) .
How come the Konoha 11 wear casual and really distinctive clothes like Choji does not wear the regular Akimichi uniform, Shikamaru wears extra attire under his flak jacket, and the rest of the konoha 11, another e'g Neji and Hinata wear their own clothes while most members of the hyuga clan wear robes or the standard flak jacket, other shinobi of chunin rank seem like the have to wear the konoha standard uniform, i even see other jonins wearing, normal like they seem to have to. could you explain this Jmootam1999 (talk) 17:34, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Rock Lee Spin-Off
- Yeah, that image! :D I want to use it for my wiki, but I'll try searching for it. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:40, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Rasengan Edit
I don't see why we should be allowing article cramming, we should be looking to make it so the articles are not hemmed in like on the Rasengan page. I put the image down there because I didn't want it in the effects part. I can't also find a rule saying "Don't put the images at the end of a section" --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:20, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- 1) The Monobook style is horrible and removes a lot of good features.
- 2) I didn't see any issues at all.
- 3) Why did you say "images aren't put at the bottom of articles here" in an edit summary? To me, that sounds like a rule that was made which doesn't exist. Does image position really matter ? --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:39, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
gun jumping ?
Oh ... isn't it the same though ? ;) But were not that an ANBU cloaks ? Also I want to ask what you think ... If you don't mind then I would like to speculate a bit about one thing. Oro gave Danzo power to control tailed beasts (Sharingan + Hashi Stuff) and he had plan to have Gaara transform into Shukaku and destroy the village. So how was Oro sure that Danzo would not ruin his plans ?
- Either it was a co-op between Danzo and Oro (Oro destroying the village and Danzo taking over it)
- Oro and Danzo were no longer in league but he knew that Danzo would not help the village (just how during Pain's attack) because that would be his chance to take over it, and become "A Hero" and possibly Hokage by taking control of Shukaku after Hiruzen got killed and "saving" the village.
Reasons why it's highly likely Oro was part of the root:
- Danzo talk about Root's operation in his presence and him being Danzo's guard
- The cloak
- Root members are being recruited from orphans, Oro was one as his parent died.
- Oro fits someone that got his emotions wiped
- Oro was Hiruzen's student. Would make sense for Danzo to brainwash him and I THINK it was their plan because when Oro tried to destroy the village, Danzo could help Hiruzen but was nowhere to be seen
About Kabuto, why not to list him ? Spying for the root = being member of the root and his profile FITS such person as rank was not important for Kabuto at all (failing exams on purpose and pretending to be mediocre) Not to mention Kabuto did mention being a Konoha spy but not even the Jounin were aware of him being a spy and likely not even Hiruzen as Kabuto worked under Danzo, not the village.
Also from the timeline point of view ... Do you think Sasori brainwashed Kabuto as shown when he was spying on the villages, thus during that time or after Oro "found" Kabuto after his "mother's" death ?
And why Kabuto's mom did not recognize Kabuto ?
- Danzo used Shisui's genjutsu on her
- The same technique Sasori used on Kabuto
- She pretended such, as her mission was to disguise as Iwa Kunoichi, and if she has shown any arrogance towards Kabuto, that would give away her cover
- She has simply forgotten
Why not Kabuto being an ANBU ? Sai does not wear a cloak and mask and is one. Also I'm sad you removed Oro from the list of Root members. I think there's more evidence than lack of evidence. I mean, if later chapters show that he was not, we can remove it anytime. At least I see it that there's 60/40 for him to be a Root member ... what if Kishi never touch upon the subject again, will it be left unresolved ? I mean, at least a trivia: "Oro might have been a root member because this and that as shown here and there" akin to that. I'm for at least a mention of possibility of Kabuto and Oro being ANBU/Root members
As for the rest-unanswered questions from this chapter, hopefully Kishi tells us next week.
And it looks like we are the only 2 that liked this chapter lol, all I have seen is bitching "no action" "I'm not interested in Kabuto's backstory" "I hate all flashback" Also, what you think ... was not it a kinda of trolling from Kishi ... Itachi:"Izanami unleashed!" 3 chapters later ... Kabuto: "I had sad childhood" Maybe Izanami's power is to make Flashbacks ? 0_0--Elveonora (talk) 23:05, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Is why it's there.
So, let me get htis straight. You're sayin' that there are types of the AB blood type with RH- one of'em? X29 15:02 April 18 2012.
Discussed with Omnibender. In English, yes, there is. By the way, your other friend doesn't exist. X29 16:36 April 21 2012.
Shounensuki. X29 17:06 April 21 2012.
Odd. Tried to search for her/him, but the page redirected to questscan. What does that mean? Means the page wasn't found. X29 17:17 April 21 2012.
Did the latter. Don't feel like puttin' the signature. It's such a drag.
"Gaara only used the third eye after Captain Awesome's genjutsu had ended." <- Just read that and laughed my ass off, but that aside it raised a question, are you a fan of the Second judging by that moniker? --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 08:24, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Aye, the resurrected Kage actually gave me hope for the rank again since Kages seemed to be getting progressively overshadowed by others until they showed up. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 16:21, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Home Page
You don't have one do you? You're pretty much on here 24/7. Seriously, get a life and get off my ass. All you do is stalk me and undo a majority of my edits because you think you're so high and mighty and think anything anyone does is "below you". You, you, you, you always act like you're so important. Get real. You are an annoyance. You're so annoying that Deva, who was just like you, doesn't edit as often because you're such an edit hog. If you're going to say I'm annoying back, then maybe you should back off and I won't complain to you so much. Notice how you and Deva are usually the ones that always undo my edits? If you two aren't around, usually no one undos them. That means they are no biggie. Yeah I'm being an ass, but if you weren't such a dictator, I wouldn't be one. OmegaRasengan (talk) 18:03, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Dude just stfu and go away, he has a life and if he didn't he wouldn't even have internet you dipshit. He undid your edits probably because they were just a waste or simply wrong, or have no real concrete evidence to back them up 220.127.116.11 (talk) 20:05, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
I think Orochimaru and Kabuto never lost Loyalty to Konoha, only loyalty to Hiruzen's reign and image of Konoha, he and Kabuto were in Root and were on Danzo's side and Beliefs, the "Destruction of the Leaf" plan was put together by Orochimaru AND Danzo as Ei has Hinted. He wants the same Konoha as Danzo wants. Him and Kabuto, JUST like Danzo should be listed as Konoha Shinobi still, loyalty and all right? I wanna go over this with you and ShounenSuki to see if its 100% plausible and add worthy. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:17, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
Image overwrite feature
- Oh ok. I thought the filename had to be the same since the Destination Filename is unchangable on the upload page. --Speysider (Talk Page) 12:07, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Naruto (series)
The counts from those commands are wrong, it is being counted the same number of times things are displaying in List of Volumes. — SimAnt 17:52, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hyako and Trollage
THANKS FOR DELTETEING THAT PIC OF HYAKO THAT WAS MEANT TO BE ON NARUTO MADE UP! MAN YOUR A LOAD OF EDITING U KNOW!
Just a few questions
I just have a few questions concerning the wiki. firstly what qualifies as vandalism and secondly what does bot mean and lastly what counts as junk trivia? if you could answer those that would help me alot.18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:30, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- i just wanted to ask u one thing --
- Past tense is used when the character dies. Present tense is used to refer to current events (I think that's right, Cerez can correct me [apologies for answering your question Cerez, you can remove this if you wish]) --Speysider (Talk Page) 14:33, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- RAW's even better
- I dunno^^ Any other uploading page will work, too. I have time for downloads.
- They allow to upload files.
- hmm, how'bout uploaded.to? Or rapidshare? Seelentau 愛議 01:43, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden
I thought that was being done on another wiki? — SimAnt 18:18, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I can whip up a modified version that doesn't rely on semantics of the other chapter infobox sometime in the next week. — SimAnt 18:23, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
As I've said in that talk page, we're already pushing it with how we get information. Please don't post torrent or download links again. The internet is a large place if people want something there are other places to find it. You understand where I'm coming from, yes?--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 14:37, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Kurama image
Do you think I'm right to request a blocking for Kunoichi101 ? You can check her talkpage history for why I've finally had enough of her behaviour (I assume it's a her) --Speysider (Talk Page) 21:21, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh ok, no worries then. You can check the talkpage history if you want to. --Speysider (Talk Page) 21:28, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Done. Crunchyroll allows you to take the subtitles off the video, making it very simple to get a replacement image from there =]. Only thing is you have to watch out for the Crunchyroll watermark on some scenes. --Speysider (Talk Page) 12:54, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Just on the talkpage of the forum, create a list of pages you think should be featured, just the names of the pages. After that is done and all, the method of getting summaries can be determined. — SimAnt 21:42, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Well I still need summaries to place. Also, I'm still not sold on the idea of a "random" featured article. — SimAnt 19:32, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Why is everyone in such a mad rush to change images that really don't need changed ? It's borderline ridiculous now as it's plainly obvious people are just copying me. -.- --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:10, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Past vs. Present ?
I put the tag there so that someone could come along and fix it. I'm sure I've seen user talkpages get deleted for the kind of content that was put on User talk:KaiUchihaSenjuNinkaigin before. --Speysider (Talk Page) 10:00, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- For the love of God just simply remove it or contact the admin for action. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:05, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Any way, before a conversation starts on my talk page. No, I have never seen a talk page being deleted or tagged for deletion, only user pages. I have however seen fodder removed from talk pages by other users, never tagged for deletion. That is why I removed it and left the user a message.--Cerez365™(talk) 10:14, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, it clearly violates the policy. No one would want a talkpage to be deleted. It's used for communications. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:41, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Your assistance is needed on Talk:Naruto_Uzumaki's_Relationships#Neutrality_of_this_Article --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:30, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Not you too.
(Sighs) Can't say I'm surprised. Why? 'Cause it's very rare that someone agrees with me. Always against me. Anyway, they were obviously even in terms of abilities. If one struck, the other would've evaded with his own method. Both were in a hurry. If they took their time, it would've been proved that they ARE even. So, basically, it WAS toe-to-toe. X29, 21:46, Sunday, 6th of May, 2012.
See? That's what I meant. Everyone always takes the opposite side. And "Go up against" isn't quite right. Still prefer "Toe-to-toe". My problem's not with the word itself, it's on its place. X29, 05:36, Monday, 7th of May, 2012.
Edit: Blade of Wind
- Bump. Please answer. I'm just curious why you undid my edit. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 13:33, May 7, 2012 (UTC)
I fixed a couple of grammatical errors in a talk post you made about movie jutsus. Hope that is alright with you. --Senjuto 13:14, May 7, 2012 (UTC)
Of course lol it would get removed it's really impossible to edit something on this wikia, but I try :D So about Dosu thats really what he looks like though without his mask. and Zaku i put a quote that he says in the forbidden forest to rock lee he goes "Just face it little man this jutsu is a blast from the past" I could prolly understand the dosu thing cause there isnt any proof that he looks like that. but the zaku thing is true and it is a pretty cool quote.
Zaku + Check these out these are pretty interesting
Ha! but it does reflect his personality! He's always seen on the show for being a show off of himself, his village, and his "special arms", or appearing too cocky.
So these are called Fanon's? These are pretty cool!
Ohhhh Ok Understandable! So is the Zaku thing a no go?
Animators are Unoriginal
|“||see discussion between Jacce and user Salil Dabholkar||”|
image policy update
Seems there's people uproaring because they can't use anime / manga images in their userpages and they want to change it. Can you put your 2c worth in ? --Speysider (Talk Page) 16:57, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
please. you better be trolling me
Is this being done from you on purpose or something ? I respect you and all, but this is too much ... just re-read the chapter again and turn on some brain cells. You know Sasori is a puppet, and the only reason Sasuke was in one of those scenes is because he has killed Orochimaru --Elveonora (talk) 03:59, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
I'm just against stating false/not entirely correct info. -From my point of view, it's always the one on the table with another jar next to it. -Obviously, the jar in the centre of the room under the juicer is the same one from the table. -Adding new stuff later does not contradict that, he could add xxx more DNA of other people into him after that and does not exclude him from doing so later. -What's with the conversation ? -The only reason Sasori made an appearance is cause it went back to show Kabuto's history as his "spy" and you see Sasuke with a sword indicating he killed Orochimaru ... if Kabuto already had Sasuke's blood in him, he could likely use Sharingan and would have less of a reason to want him captured for his experiments. --Elveonora (talk) 14:52, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
A real issue
I assure you, even in the anime, no one, even the Hoshigakure shinobis, consider their leader as a Kage. Akahoshi clearly say in episode 178 at 12:25 that the Hoshikage is not a Kage since they have no qualifications to be a Kage, but with the star's power, he thinks that they may (in the future, or never) have the potential to elect the sixth Kage. Iruka-dono (talk) 15:33, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Aye not trying... just am o.o. I still don't get it though o.O --Cerez365™(talk) 23:40, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I'm the same guy who began this discussion. I don't know what imma means, but if you mean by that I'm gay, no. And I didn't change my track and say that Cerez is nice. I just meant that the "Aye" reply seemed cute to me.22.214.171.124 (talk) 18:35, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Imma→I'm a and dood→ dude. o.o The surgery bit was a joke... gone horribly askew apparently lool xD --Cerez365™(talk) 18:50, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, from which site do you download the tankobon chapters? akz! 16:39, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay ^o^ thanks! akz! 16:49, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Suigetsu Moniker
But, when Suigetsu was talking to Jugo about the seven swordsmen he referred to his brother as being know as the second coming of the demon.—This unsigned comment was made by 6tailjin (talk • contribs) .
- We don't know when Mangetsu died, but it would seem that Suigetsu has had that moniker for a while. It is possible for two people to share the same moniker, especially siblings and the fact that they seemed very much alike only adds to it.--Cerez365™(talk) 00:57, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Can you give assistance here ? People are saying the face is deformed but I don't see any such deformity. To me, some users are simply looking for the most petty and minor issues to either reject my image or push their own rubbish image. --Speysider (Talk Page) 14:26, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- @IndxcvNovelist: Seriously don't know why you think asking someone to say "stop the image trend" will do any good, when you can't stop people from suggesting new images. Again, if you don't like a discussion on a talkpage, nobody is holding a gun to your head telling you to respond to it or else. If you find the image change request discussions annoying, STOP BLOODY RESPONDING TO THEM! --Speysider (Talk Page) 10:37, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Quick Question about file names
It's not possible to use this image because, when added to the infobox, he simply gets crammed up into a skinny bloke. Your previous one actually would've worked. --Speysider (Talk Page) 10:17, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
The Sound Four Chapter
Hi Cerez, just so I don't start spamming uploads, is it ok for me to update some of the poor quality jpgs with high quality png's where needed ? I don't want to upload a pile of images, add them and then get the edits reverted.
- Well, your usually here more than the admins are so it's best to ask you :P
- The blurriness is more noticeable to me. I checked the current against my one, I could see sharper quality with my image in the lightbox, whereas there was a lot of blurriness in the current one. I only changed the image because I was asked to find a better quality image. --Speysider (Talk Page) 16:53, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
The edit you just reverted that I made on the Rupture page was a bit pointless since Hisagi just added the image back. And, if English is not his native language, maybe other people should be uploading the images, as it's only going to annoy people if they notice him not adding it, being unaware of the language barrier, or he should use the French Narutopedia (I think one exists). --Speysider (Talk Page) 15:45, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Cerez, I wanted to ask you something about a specific edit.
Actually, two cursed warriors (without taking into account named people using the armor as a disguise, like Sagi) of the Land of Birds Arc exist. During the first encounter, it is a ghost. By the second encounter, the Cursed Warrior is a unnamed henchmen of Hōki who use some techniques. Therefore, to you, the best is to create a new page named "Cursed Warrior (Ninja)" with all information related, and use the "Cursed Warrior" page as a general information center on this subject? Or add the techniques in the page without creating another? Being a major change, I prefer to ask you first. Thanks in advance for you reply. Iruka-dono (talk) 16:53, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Question (again :P)
- Dunno. They just look better at the higher resolutions for some reason :/ --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:59, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Nah, it's ok. Your images are ok. Although, would it be ok if I could at least upload some images (like the ones you uploaded for this episode) for next week's episode if you let me know what I needed to update ? Like, I do some, you do some. I want to work with everyone here as a team, but I feel that's lost if one sole person is uploading everything from the new episode (excepting the images you can't find a good shot of ofc.) --Speysider (Talk Page) 14:10, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I would like to apologize for having taken the photos here for my wiki. Is that my computer was ruined with the pictures and I could only access late at night with another computer. JoaoKrauss (talk) 13:04, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Narutopedia talk:Image policy#Administrative Delcaration
- Correct. None of that.
- Or that.
- Somethings aren't going to be nice. One upload to replace a manga image is allowed, and only one.
- Tough love is necessary. Consequences are needed for things to get back in line.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 19:52, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- It isn't.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:29, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Really? I see...... I thought ur username is sumwhat unique nd there's nobody who have the same as yours... 126.96.36.199 (talk) 11:48, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought so too when I though up of it then google proved me wrong. That's also where i got the 365 bit from as well. I knew I should've used 411 but you know, 4/9-11 '~' --Cerez365™(talk) 11:51, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Really? I see...... I thought ur username is sumwhat unique nd there's nobody who have the same as yours... 188.8.131.52 (talk) 11:48, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Apart from feeling like I'm being assessed as a possible candidate for a remake of the movie Taken ( '-') If you all must know, I am a child without a nationality, declared a warden of the open seas, doctors without board-wait... that can't be right.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:32, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey Cerez dude! Congratulations! You deserve that! —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:50, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Yup I agree ^^ —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:59, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Yep, raw scans.--Spcmn (talk) 20:06, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Edo Tensei Stuff
- Yes, I am the founder of the Bleach Wiki. But I all but abandoned it when nobody went to it. Then a year later, they took my power away and made it awesome >.>
- And I added in the declaration that manga images being replaced with anime images are allowed once. Once they are in the article they fall under Declaration law and cannot be changed for the month.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 12:15, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I was fine with losing the Bleach Wiki. As long as my name remains as Founder I'm a happy camper. Though the whole playing with power thing is a worrying bit >.>.
- And it would appear the Declaration is having its desired effects, people are more amicable with images being uploaded and added to articles. It's possible it won't last the entire month the the rate things are going now.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 12:25, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Revived Akatsuki Profile Info
Shouldn't it be noted under the main Akatsuki characters short introduction that they were revived by Kabuto? It is a major turning point for them in the story and It should be noted under their main info. Not just mentioned somewhere in their story. The Dark Sorcerer (talk) 16:46, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Even though they may not be in a steady state. It is a return for them in the series ever since they deceased. Also everything about them can be found in their main profile even stuff under their short introductions, so why bother to mention the stuff in their short intro's? This event is a major turning point in the series. And it absolutely should be mentioned in their short introductions. The Dark Sorcerer (talk) 16:54, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Your userpage is pretty long. While there's a table of contents at the top, maybe you could see if a tabulated box would work better ? Just a suggestion since your userpage has a lot of info on it :D --Speysider (Talk Page) 12:16, May 25, 2012 (UTC)