We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Please stop adding what you're assuming it's composed of. We wait for official releases on these things. You could assume it's 2 then it turns out to be a Kekkei Tōta or none at all. --Cerez☺ (talk) 03:57, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually they do say its only a two element combination.--Black-Light (talk) 22:21, June 13, 2011 (UTC)Black-Light
sign your posts.
Re: hypethitical Raiton training
The idea Amnail13 put in my talk page seems valid, even if a bit too literal. Since lightning chakra and Lightning Release attacks usually have something to do with piercing things (like Chidori and Raikiri) and have to do with vibration (as seen with Killer Bee and his pencil), I'd say making your chakra vibrate enough to pierce increasingly hard things would be the way to go. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:28, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
We use English UK (British spelling) for the articles here. So words like "colour" are correct.--Cerez365™ 22:45, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
now i know sorry--Black-Light (talk) 22:51, May 31, 2011 (UTC)Black-Light
it's fine bud (y)--Cerez365™ 23:06, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
Re: whats an admin?
It means people get to delete, undelete and protect articles and files (images and videos, we only use images in this wiki) so other people can't edit them, usually because they're being vandalised. Admins can also block people from editing, usually because of vandalism or infringing policy, like uploading loads of images needlessly, or uploading fanart non-stop. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:01, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Itachi episode
I think I know the episode you're talking about. It's flashback that Itachi and Orochimaru are still in Konoha, Orochimaru runs into Itachi in a training room, where Itachi activates some mechanism which makes lots of kunai and shuriken to be thrown at him, but he dodges them all. I don't remember which episode that is exactly, but I do know that never happened in the manga, so you know it's in an anime-only arc. My guess is the Three-Tails arc. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:33, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Re: cat masked anbu (making the wiki better)
You sure he's not listed already? You sure it's an actual ANBU and not really Kabuto in disguise? I remember Kabuto was there, but I don't remember the mask he used. Anyway, if he's not listed in the article already, maybe you can do a section on smaller part characters, like we've done at the Hyūga clan article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:42, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- You can put it in yourself. Since that article is about cat masked ANBU members in general, you just need to add a paragraph in the appropriate section. Make sure you add a proper reference as well, preferably from the manga if this ANBU member also appears in the manga. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:21, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
- It looked ok, though I have to say, I think that the ANBU member you wanted to add is already there. There was a cat-masked ANBU member in that arc already, and they're likely to be the same person. In an unrelated note, when replying on talk pages, you don't have to create multiple headings about the same topic. Instead of using the "leave a message" link (which I assume is what you're doing), which always creates a new heading, you can simply edit the previous heading and add a reply under it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:37, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
Well, as the picture you took dictates, Naruto is transmitting his chakra upward which (similar to the case of Sasuke shooting upward his Fire-ninjutsu to spark a bolt of Lightning for Kirin) may have caused the resulting electrical storm. I am also not here to deter your opinion or idea, you are free to believe anything you want with the Nine-Tailed Fox--22:07, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Storm Release
We say that because as far as canon information is concerned, we've seen only one Storm Release technique so far. Hiruko's Storm Release is significantly different from Darui's, and it's movie-only. If Darui uses more Storm Release techniques, which different effects, the page will be changed to reflect that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:39, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
But why cant we just say something else the shape of the jutsu has nothing to do with the element! :( and you now that! So actually putting the laser or beam part on the page is unnecessary :( that's like saying "All ice jutsus create mirrors bla bla bla" see what I mean?!!!!!--Black-Light (talk) 21:23, June 13, 2011 (UTC)Black-Light
We have seen canon, non-mirror Ice Release techniques. I'll try coming up with a better wording for the article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:35, June 13, 2011 (UTC) Yes! thank you Omni sensei! Finally somebody understands!...........I was starting to get worried that the article would end up bieng like the Gale release crap--Black-Light (talk) 21:40, June 13, 2011 (UTC)Black-Light
Re: Kakashi hair
- we should put it any ways you not sure it bieng important is an opinoin and this information is a fact and wikis are only facts right? And this hair style was a big differance to kakashis character since his hair is one of his biggest characteristics right? Lets just put it in the page what harm will it cause.--Black-Light (talk) 21:36, June 15, 2011 (UTC)Black-Light
- If you don't mind me butting in:
- The similarity with Naruto's hairstyle is rather superficial and irrelevant. Countless characters have their hair like that.
- That's actually just bad art. In the manga, his hair clearly falls more to the left side of his head, as seen here.
- —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:04, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- If you don't mind me butting in:
Re: Problem with Ranton
What exactly is the problem in the Storm Release talk page? Most of the stuff in there is before we had canon confirmation of it being what we always guessed it to be. I know, I took part in those discussions, and I'm the one who put in the link for a scanalation of the Second Fanbook confirming all that, ShounenSuki verified it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:29, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
Long story short, see ShounenSuki's comment in this section. It's the last one. In an unrelated note, don't forget to sign your comments in talk pages. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:52, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
That makes sense is there a way you could like give me a list of things you think im capable of doing to help the wiki? I dont really know what to do today--Black-Light (talk) 20:03, July 3, 2011 (UTC)Black-Light
To sign your posts in talk pages, just put in four tildes, like ~~~~. Putting this will automatically create a signature with links to your user and user talk page, as well as timestamping your comment. When commenting on talk pages, always look for a date. There are many people who will simply reply to a topic answering something that most people know because they don't see that it's an old topic, from sometime in which something that was asked wasn't very clear. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:09, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Magnetism Release!
As a "Release", it's an element, not really a new one, since we already knew magnetism, but it was shown to be an element after all, much like Deidara's explosions. It was excplicitly called a kekkei genkai in the first page of chapter 546. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:44, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Flak jackets on villages
- I did no one answerd so I took action but like I said I was put down --Black-Light (talk) 23:19, July 14, 2011 (UTC)